Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Re: Where to buy gundams?

Since I have Amazon Prime I generally just order all of my models off of Amazon. While some models do take a while to ship not all of them do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    Since I have Amazon Prime I generally just order all of my models off of Amazon. While some models do take a while to ship not all of them do.
    Same. Hard to shop elsewhere, although is nice to walk in to a local store and buy one but I do most of my shopping online :/ the future is online.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

im starting to get really tempted by usagundamstore.com is it a good? and btw wish.com may sound like a cheaper option but it all comes in branded DABAN MODEL and the boxes come beat to hell, I got my tallgeese on wish, the model and the decals and stickers were still accurate but it wasn't BANDAI

Originally buying from Amazon might be good, but there are some people who raise the prices at ridiculous levels. One model I just preordered at Hobby Search was seen on Amazon at $36 to a whopping $100 (and that's with price + shipping and handling) The model that gets this treatment is the G-Saviour.

Honestly, the best place I can get Gundam models was (and I do me was) Barnes & Noble. Now you can only get their models online (from my own experience), and they have only a small handful of models (like 47 results of them) and many times some models I wish to order say their out of stock, with none of them ever seeming to get restocked (again, own experience).

Yea Amazon you have to check constantly to see if the prices change that's were I order everything

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

Where to buy Gundams in Singapore?

Quote Originally Posted by RX-78-2 View Post
    Gundamstoreandmore.com has unbeatable prices but their stock is just a tiny bit limited (quite a few things out of stock takes a while to get new models in) Great service and cheap shipping also
    Yes, they're fantastic to work with. Now if they could just maintain a steady stock.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Drachenherz; September 9, 2017 at 1:42 AM. Reason: Double posted
    Why do I prefer combat over social events? Simple: in combat, if you don't know what to do, you can always open fire. That tends to be frowned upon in social events.