Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Re: Where to buy gundams?

Since I have Amazon Prime I generally just order all of my models off of Amazon. While some models do take a while to ship not all of them do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    Since I have Amazon Prime I generally just order all of my models off of Amazon. While some models do take a while to ship not all of them do.
    Same. Hard to shop elsewhere, although is nice to walk in to a local store and buy one but I do most of my shopping online :/ the future is online.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

im starting to get really tempted by usagundamstore.com is it a good? and btw wish.com may sound like a cheaper option but it all comes in branded DABAN MODEL and the boxes come beat to hell, I got my tallgeese on wish, the model and the decals and stickers were still accurate but it wasn't BANDAI

Originally buying from Amazon might be good, but there are some people who raise the prices at ridiculous levels. One model I just preordered at Hobby Search was seen on Amazon at $36 to a whopping $100 (and that's with price + shipping and handling) The model that gets this treatment is the G-Saviour.

Honestly, the best place I can get Gundam models was (and I do me was) Barnes & Noble. Now you can only get their models online (from my own experience), and they have only a small handful of models (like 47 results of them) and many times some models I wish to order say their out of stock, with none of them ever seeming to get restocked (again, own experience).

Yea Amazon you have to check constantly to see if the prices change that's were I order everything

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

Where to buy Gundams in Singapore?
    Check out my very inactive gunpla blog.
    http://gunpla.clemsonchan.com/

Quote Originally Posted by RX-78-2 View Post
    Gundamstoreandmore.com has unbeatable prices but their stock is just a tiny bit limited (quite a few things out of stock takes a while to get new models in) Great service and cheap shipping also
    Yes, they're fantastic to work with. Now if they could just maintain a steady stock.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Drachenherz; September 9, 2017 at 1:42 AM. Reason: Double posted
    Why do I prefer combat over social events? Simple: in combat, if you don't know what to do, you can always open fire. That tends to be frowned upon in social events.

Where is everyone getting their pre-orders in?

I want to order the Jegan. But, cant seem to find a place that offers pre-ordering that has free shipping. Would a retailer be better? Amazon is the cheapest so far at $43 with free shipping. (Which is odd considering the Jegan is so-post to retail for $39)

Ebay is even worse what up with the $75 Jegan on there? I have also found $48 and $50 Jegans.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Has anyone ever ordered anything from Aliexspress.com? I see them listed on all kinds of stuff really cheap. Are they really what they say they are or is it super cheap because shipping is a kick in the a$$ expensive?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LeDelmo View Post
    Where is everyone getting their pre-orders in?

I want to order the Jegan. But, cant seem to find a place that offers pre-ordering that has free shipping. Would a retailer be better? Amazon is the cheapest so far at $43 with free shipping. (Which is odd considering the Jegan is so-post to retail for $39)

Ebay is even worse what up with the $75 Jegan on there? I have also found $48 and $50 Jegans.
    Free shipping is not really an option on most all retailers. But I get a lot of stuff from USA gundam store. You have to remember all of this stuff has to come from Japan. Amazon and ebay can do free shipping, but it isn't really because look at the price. The shipping is in the mark up.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

I've gotten a few knockoff kits from Aliexpress. Everything was pretty cheap.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build thread Plamobot's trade thread