Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516 LastLast

Re: Nashville Gunpla?

Kinda Hard to say.. I'm very new to the hobby and newish to the area (3 years). I know that when i go to barnes and noble in Murfreesboro (i cant spell tonight haa) their HGs never seem to stay long and their RG/MG seem to go decently quick so someone has to be building them.. There is a hobby town USA in Mt Juliet and they may be able to give more info, but those places are decently close to me (im south of nashville) I dont know any stores in nashville that sell gunpla tho...

Thanks! Is there a pretty decent selection at the Mt Juliet Hobbytown? I've got a couple near where I currently live, and some are definitely better than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Where to buy gundams?

It's not horrible, They have a lot more HG than they do anything else so it limits what i buy (i dont care for HG). But if you're looking for something just real quick and dont want to wait for shipping, it's where to go.

Thanks for the quick response! I build HG almost exclusively, so this is good news for me.
    Also, I see that this post has been combined with the "Where to buy Gundams?" thread; sorry for putting it in the wrong place.

Try rui yong hobby,
    www.ruiyonghobby.com

Super Moderator

Just to point out, some non gundam dealers have been stocking it in the past year. Barnes & Nobles, some gamestops, and some Hot Topics now.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Just to point out, some non gundam dealers have been stocking it in the past year. Barnes & Nobles, some gamestops, and some Hot Topics now.
    Really? Now that's interesting about the latter two because I haven't heard anything about them stocking Gunpla. They must be testing the waters to see if it's a viable market.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

It'd be interesting none the less.
    "Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"Cover me, I'm going stupid."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

New small site. Darren lives in Japan and can get you non-mainstream items that U.S. company may not stock. Shipping is via EMS and very reasonable. He just started the webpage so there's not much there but just drop him a message on what you want and he'll get back to you fast. I think of him as more a personal shopper for Japanese Stuff.

http://tokyomodeldetective.com/

Guys check out Tower Hobbies, I just slayed a massive order from there 10+ MG 1/100 kits. I recived a EW HeavyArms from them a week ago or so when I ordered one on a whim, just threw my entire paycheck at them today. Great selection, prices, and free shipping on orders over 50$

Where in the world is this???

@Mythos when you find out let me know!

@mythos and @lord

if you're looking those g unit kits at that price. Wait on tower hobbies for the second round distribution of those kits. I was able to preorder them the 1st round and I got doubles of each. (You have to order two if you preorder from tower hobbies)

and that pic may be from a store that got a shipment from blue fin distribution.

https://twitter.com/bluefinbrands/st...22551099949056
    Attached Images

Anyone now a shop in the bay area that has the EX Magella Attack tank?
    [Sorry Nothing]

Have you tried tatsuhobby in San Jose?