PDA

View Full Version : If you had to chose a Mass Production Suit to pilot what would it be?

Zeon's RedComet
August 7, 2011, 8:37 PM
I'm kind of bored and was wondering, If you got thrown into a massive war using mobile suits, what MP unit would you chose?

Honestly I'd go for the MP Quebley, 30 Funnels, 2 beam sabers that act as beam launchers when stowed away, and a beam cannon. Not to mention it's pretty close to the basic Quebley which means for a MP MS it'll perform quite well.

GNzaku0023
August 7, 2011, 8:41 PM
GN Over Flag. High Speed, Trans-am, yeah. That thing is waay too cool.

squeam
August 7, 2011, 8:46 PM
MP Qubeley for me. Me and my brother were just talking about this the other day - there's a mission in DWG:3 where you have to pick a "grunt" suit - and we both agreed it's the best.

Zeon's RedComet
August 7, 2011, 8:54 PM
Ahh I know that Mission I used the MP Qubeley on that to, as that was before I got my Rank 4 Zaku II plan :P Honestly the Zaku owns in DWG:3 if you have a good setup.

@GNZaku Good choice man, I was considering the GN Over Flag at first but my UC fandom Kicked in lol.

Exia
August 7, 2011, 8:55 PM
The GNX-IV.

ItsVince725
August 7, 2011, 9:46 PM
The Brave, which is basically a MP GN Flag.

SilverFrameAstray
August 7, 2011, 10:02 PM
Oh man, tough decision.

UC: Gelgoog
AD: Ahead

Forgot about the Smultron only being piloted by like two people.
And Whaaaa? I was almost sure the Cima Fleet got more GT's. Alright I changed em.

Zeon's RedComet
August 7, 2011, 11:03 PM
Um the Gerba Tetra's not mass produced.

It's the Unfinished Gundam GP04's frame made into a suit for the Delaz fleet by Zeon loyalists at AE. There was only one that I know of made.

StarDrifter
August 7, 2011, 11:13 PM
I'd go with a Jegan.

ItsVince725
August 7, 2011, 11:20 PM
Um the Gerba Tetra's not mass produced.

It's the Unfinished Gundam GP04's frame made into a suit for the Delaz fleet by Zeon loyalists at AE. There was only one that I know of made.

Same goes for the Ahead Smultron and the GN Flag, none of those are mass produced.

Zeon's RedComet
August 7, 2011, 11:23 PM
Good point, but the GN Flag is heavily based off a MP suit, so I was ok with it.

I guess the topic's whatever Suit you want to pilot now lol.

GNzaku0023
August 7, 2011, 11:24 PM
Nah man, keep it at the MP suits. We don't need bio sensor boy or Captain Spamsalot flying in here to save the day.

Zeon's RedComet
August 7, 2011, 11:28 PM
Hahaha good point, put still at least SFA picked non-broken suits, and I do like the Tetra...alot imo one of the best looking suits in Star Dust memory.

Kenico
August 8, 2011, 2:03 AM
gotta go with either the ReZel from UC or the GNX IIV form AD

Zeta-G
August 8, 2011, 2:10 AM
Gundam X. Lol. (before all the colonies were dropped it was a mass produced suit).
As for UC, I'd have to go with Re-ZEL.

Kenico
August 8, 2011, 2:29 AM
thank you for choosin the Re Zel my wing man!lol

Zechs36
August 8, 2011, 4:48 AM
It really all depends what side I'm fighting on so here's my choices:

Feddie: Stark Jegan
Zeon: MS-07B Gouf or Rick Dom

AD: Serpent from Endless Waltz

Kenico
August 8, 2011, 4:59 AM
....AD: Serpent from Endless Waltz

AD? dont you mean AC?

OlNems
August 8, 2011, 1:35 PM
Zaku Zaku? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ati3RAFfuM

and yes I would pick the zaku just cause it looks funny :P

Kenico
August 8, 2011, 1:40 PM
HISSS!!!!HISSSS!!!! Get that bane of Gundam away from me!!!!HISSSS!!!HISSSS!!!! (and i mean the SD Gundam not the vid, the vids funny)

Zeta
August 8, 2011, 2:39 PM
Let's see... in AC it's got to be the Taurus MS (not MD), UC it's got to be the ReZEL Commander Type for space and the Jesta for ground battles. In AD, I would have to choose the GN Brave. And finally for the AW era, I would have to pick the Airmaster (like X it was also mass produced).

GNzaku0023
August 8, 2011, 2:55 PM
If we're playing this game,
AC: Taurus hands down
AW: Either the Balient or the Bertigo (Before anyone says something, Technically it was MP, but most had been destroyed)
UC: Either Re-Zel, Jesta, or Jegan. Jegans were used all throughout UC even up through the Crossbone years. That should tell you something about reliability.
CE: Tough one, Prolly ORB Astrays. Orb held thigh highest in tech standards and I only go for the best.
CC: Kapool. BECAUSE IT'S SO DAMN ADORABLE!!
annd Future Century didn't really have MP suits... so yeah.

ZeonPeon
August 8, 2011, 6:05 PM
Either a Zaku I, Dom, or a Geara Doga. So hard to choose.

Zeta-G
August 8, 2011, 9:48 PM
. . .
Jegans were used all throughout UC even up through the Crossbone years. That should tell you something about reliability.
. . .

Or it says something about how cheap and complacent the Federation was during that period. ;)

Red
August 8, 2011, 9:52 PM
Crap this is tough. Um...

UC: Re-Zel or Jesta
AD: probably Brave
CE: GOUF Ignited
AC: Taurus MS
AW: X for reasons mentioned

Zeon's RedComet
August 8, 2011, 10:05 PM
I think it was more for the reasons GNZ posted, I mean the Jegan and allot of it's Variants (see the Stark) are beasts, and they were used for quite awhile.

If we're going to pick a MP suit from every universe now, then here I go....
AC: Taurus (pretty obvious why)
AW: Bertigo, like GNZ said it was technically MP just most of them where destroyed and it is unknown how many exactaly were made, this choice kinda ties in with my first choice of the MP Quebley, seeing as this is like AW's Quebley
CE: Any of the suits that paid homage to Zeon OYW suits. (I.e. the GOUF Variants)
AD:GN-XIV
UC: I’m sticking with the MP Quebley, why, I like Funnel Spam, and I mean come on the Quebley is a boss.
CC:I guess the Kapool even though it was a Lame attemed by Axis/Neo Zeon to make a Aquatic MS, for some reason they forgot what made the Z'gok's and Hygooog's and such bosses back in the OYW.

Zeta-G
August 8, 2011, 10:09 PM
The Stark Jegan was a beast. The regular Jegan was crap by the the time of F91.

Zeon's RedComet
August 8, 2011, 10:17 PM
Well of course they moved on the bigger (well not physicaly lol) and better suits, but it was still in use quite commonly though those times, Why? Becasue it preformed well (even if it was over 30 years old), was easy to mantain, and was abundant, All in all the Jegan was a Great Baseline MP suit, the Feddies did it right when they made the Jegan, a great Follow up to the old GM series if you ask me.

Not only that it spawned some well preforming varients to, the Stark Jegan just being one of them.

Zeta-G
August 8, 2011, 10:25 PM
The regular Jegan was a good MP suit during the U.C. 90s, but 30 years later, it was horribly outdated. The Crossbone Vanguard's MP suits were able to mop the floor with them pretty easily.

Zeon's RedComet
August 8, 2011, 10:29 PM
Well yes, I'm not saying it was super effective, but it made for some easy to use beam fooder did it not? Easy to maintain/find beam fooder, kinda like ZakuI's by the end of the war I guess. rofl

I guess I'm saying I concede on this debate. (mainly because you said it was good when it was new :P)

RX-78-2
August 10, 2011, 5:14 PM
ZRC don't hate the kapool that's just mean:mad:

SilverFrameAstray
August 10, 2011, 7:05 PM
Ok so everyone is making a series list. Mine:

A.D. OverFlag (I love the Ahead but I'm so Union it hurts)
U.C. Zudah/Gelgoog if I can't choose Zudah
Unicorn U.C. Geara Zulu Guards type
A.C. Aries
A.W. Daughtress (oh in a hot second. Dat head design)
C.C. Mahiroo
C.E. C'gue (D.E.E.P. arms if it counts)
AGE Gafran

Zechs36
August 10, 2011, 8:54 PM
Just to ascertain how good the Stark Jegan was, don't forget that it did give Kshatriya a bit of a problem (meaning it wasn't immediately destroyed by Kshatriya's funnels).

Zeta-G
August 10, 2011, 9:25 PM
Just to ascertain how good the Stark Jegan was, don't forget that it did give Kshatriya a bit of a problem (meaning it wasn't immediately destroyed by Kshatriya's funnels).

To be fair, a good part of that was due to the pilot. In episode two, the Nahel Argama's Stark Jegans got wiped out pretty quickly by Full Frontal.

Zeon's RedComet
August 11, 2011, 3:49 AM
Yeah Full Frontal, the man beheld as the Second Coming of the Red Comet, that might have been why they got wiped out. (Even though Mr.Mullet is just a cheap faker) But I do see where you're coming from Zeta.

@RX-78-2 I don't hate the Kapool, I just wish it did better.

Zeta-G
August 11, 2011, 5:25 AM
Yes Full frontal is a badass pilot, but Marida is an awesome pilot too, as seen in episode 1 (still not as good as FF, I'll grant you).

Zeon's RedComet
August 11, 2011, 5:48 AM
Of course she's awesome, she's a Puru Clone it comes natural to all Puru's to be epic. :P FTW

swark34
October 4, 2012, 6:28 AM
Lets see

AC:Leo
AW:Gundam X
UC:Zaku II
CC:Borjarnon (Zaku ?)
CE:Ginn
AD:Union Flag

thwalker13
October 4, 2012, 12:15 PM
Zeon's Bawoo, all the way. I love that thing.

Deathscythe!
October 4, 2012, 12:54 PM
Let's create a list...

UC 0079-0086 : GM Command (0080). I admire that suit.
UC 0086-0093 : Jegan!
UC 0093-0122 : Geara Zulu Guards Type
UC 0123-0153 : Victory Gundam 1 (As exhibited in the series, the victory 1 is a mass production suit)

FC : The only one available, the "Zombie suits"
AC : Taurus
AW: Gundam X
CC : Zssan
AD : None of them, thinking they just simply look too "unusual".

extend
October 4, 2012, 9:18 PM
A.D. - GNX-IV, Brave
U.C. - ReZel
A.C. - Taurus, Virgo II
A.W. - Gundam X
A.G. - G-Xiphos

Polaris Gundam
October 4, 2012, 10:00 PM
Universal Century: GM Sniper II or a Rx-79(G)[but that might be considered a Gundam)
After Colony: Serpent (that's right... I went there...)

ItsVince725
October 4, 2012, 10:02 PM
UC - Geara Doga
AC - Serpent
AD - Union Flag

J-muss
October 4, 2012, 10:27 PM
U.C. ReZel or Jesta(depending on space or land)
A.D. Brave
A.C. Maganac

Dlinker
October 5, 2012, 1:59 AM
U.C Jesta (partly due to me just finishing taking the parts off the runners of the three I'll work on)
U.C Zaku II
A.D GNX

Minovsky particle
February 6, 2015, 12:44 AM
If I had to choose a mass production suit to pilot I would like to pilot the Qubeleys mass production types. I really like the technology that was buit into those machines. Superb suit designed for newtypes and having active mass auto balance control for the wings, the pyscommu system for the control of the funel function, 2 beam sabers, 2 movable cannons with a wide firing arc and hand launcher and also.

Other of my favorite mass production unit types in no particular order:

-The Gedlav riding the Einerad from Victory Gundam (I think the Motorad space fleet was pretty cool)
-The Murasame from Gundam Seed
-A RGM-79 GM from Moible suit Gundam
-The Honorable Flag fighter!
-TMF/A-802 BuCUE
-Gundam Airmaster from After war Gundam X

Gundam_Asgard
February 6, 2015, 12:55 AM
I know Airmaster was MP at one point, but by AWX there was kinda only one. really fair to call that MP?

lol most of ZAFTs stuff for me. GINN, BuCUE/Kerberos, ZAKU (preferably in Slash form), to name the majors.

Zaku II and Dom always be fun. M1 Astray and Murasame be cool. I always liked the Daughtress. anything from the Elf family-line xD

SharpMouthParts
February 6, 2015, 12:59 AM
Seconding the Qubeley MP. It barely even looks like a MP unit because of how little it lost during such process.

Gundam_Asgard
February 6, 2015, 1:01 AM
lol what exactly is the difference besides maybe fewer funnels?

Exia
February 6, 2015, 1:05 AM
Beam cannons are mounted on the suit's back.

Zaku
February 6, 2015, 1:06 AM
hmmm let me see..... hmmmmm....... tough question..... hmmmmm......

Gundam_Asgard
February 6, 2015, 1:07 AM
lol. starting to think haman may have won if she used a Customed Queb MP type.

- - - Updated - - -

dont let it kill you Zaku. we all know you're gonna choose the Guntank.

- - - Updated - - -

which reminds me, Guncannon's MP type.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 6, 2015, 1:26 AM
Like there was any doubt which one I would use.......

The Genoace.

Zeon's RedComet
February 6, 2015, 1:49 AM
lol what exactly is the difference besides maybe fewer funnels?

Fewer?

No it had 20 more.

Gundam_Asgard
February 6, 2015, 2:45 AM
Hm... new candidate for best MP unit?

Zeon's RedComet
February 6, 2015, 2:45 AM
It has one major downfall, it's slow as hell compaired to the normal qubeley.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 6, 2015, 2:46 AM
Nah, Döven Wolf is still more powerful.

Zeon's RedComet
February 6, 2015, 2:53 AM
Anyways Best MP Unit is either the F91 or the Flint IMO, one could Argue the victory Hexa as well but IMO such a complicated core block design seems ineffcient for MP useage.

Minovsky particle
February 6, 2015, 3:42 AM
I know Airmaster was MP at one point, but by AWX there was kinda only one. really fair to call that MP?

I know Witz was the only one airmaster fighting around....Let's just say I took advantage of Airmaster being mass produced at some point just to mention it as a cool one to pilot and my referece for that was AWX

I would also like to try some of the mobile suits from Gundam Wing, like the Taurus and the Aries and of course a Zaku with all it's optional equipment. The Desert type for sure!

AssaultPlazma
February 6, 2015, 11:48 PM
ZGMF-1,000 Zaku Warrior... Reason is simple I love the shield and how its stores a throw able beam tomahawk breaks the mold of melee weaponry always being a sword

Gundam_Asgard
February 7, 2015, 12:21 AM
I know Witz was the only one airmaster fighting around....Let's just say I took advantage of Airmaster being mass produced at some point just to mention it as a cool one to pilot and my referece for that was AWX

I would also like to try some of the mobile suits from Gundam Wing, like the Taurus and the Aries and of course a Zaku with all it's optional equipment. The Desert type for sure!

I wouldnt get inside an OZ PoS machinery if they paid me to. It'd be Like having a Death wish or something.
(alright, I actually kinda liked the Taurus and cancer. exceptions)

though one thing worth noting, another splitting hair things, is it fair to consider higher level'd generic Commander/Sub Ace units as MP mook units too? I mean units like CGUE, Guaiz, Gelgoog, Taurus (I think), GOUF, etc

Zeon's RedComet
February 7, 2015, 12:24 AM
Why not?

People are considering the MP Quebley and there were only like 12-ish maybe a little more of those.

Gundam_Asgard
February 7, 2015, 12:27 AM
hm... I need to rewatch ZZ. my Mems be foggy as fk bout dat shite.

well then I guess im adding CGUE, GUAIZ, and GOUF Ignited to that last, as well as the Gelgoog.

know what unit is a guilty pleassure for me. and I'd pilot it out of curiosity. and kinda more as a joke rather than seriously? The Barzam. one of THE wonkiest looking units ive ever seen, and i love it.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/0/07/RMS-154%28BARZAM%29_front.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/300?cb=20121115203511

Just... Just look at that thing. its got Zam int eh name and its not even related to Big zam!

Zeon's RedComet
February 7, 2015, 12:50 AM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/a/a9/RMS-154_Refined_Barzam_Front.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120924095916

I prefer the refined model.

Gundam_Asgard
February 7, 2015, 1:00 AM
I dont want a barzam to be badass. i want a Barzam to be wonky and silly. I mean, gotta love a unit that's Gundam Info showcase involves it being shotdown nonstop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HftH9gEJHQ

which brings me to my next one...
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/5/56/GAT-04_-_Windam_-_Front_View.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/300?cb=20110315085110

Zeon's RedComet
February 7, 2015, 1:01 AM
Windam has to be one of the uglist things in the history of ugly things.

Gundam_Asgard
February 7, 2015, 1:03 AM
I like the way it looks....

Ok, its kinda got some Leo levels of infamy around it, cause it died... alot alot alot. and did very little... BUT Neo did sell me on this thing, and unlike the Leo, the Windam actual is pretty awesome... on paper xD. and int erms of raw power, it is arguably one of the strongest.. because... well...
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/d/d0/Gat04aqmem2nnuclearstri.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120913153826&format=webp

they have that as standard equipment sometimes.

Zeon's RedComet
February 7, 2015, 1:08 AM
Stark Jegan can use nukes as well, as can the Prototype Stark Jegan if you want Giant unsightly things on it.

- - - Updated - - -

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/9/9e/GAT-S02R_-_N_Dagger_N_-_Front_View.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110317064109

That said this is the only CE Grunt I'd go out of my way to pilot.

1. Nuclear Powered

2. Cloaking device

3. 17 diffrent rocket anchors

4. Ninja

Gundam_Asgard
February 7, 2015, 1:08 AM
They should start a club. ran by Physalis

Zeon's RedComet
February 7, 2015, 1:29 AM
GP02 is too busy...you know sucessfully nuking it's Target.

Gundam_Asgard
February 7, 2015, 2:06 AM
Does that mean the generic Moebius' should be hanging out with it since they successfully nuked their target.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 7, 2015, 2:29 AM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/a/a9/RMS-154_Refined_Barzam_Front.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120924095916

I prefer the refined model.
Refined Barzam is the best Barzam. Especially Kestrel Barzam:p

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 7, 2015, 2:32 AM
I like the way it looks....

Ok, its kinda got some Leo levels of infamy around it, cause it died... alot alot alot. and did very little... BUT Neo did sell me on this thing, and unlike the Leo, the Windam actual is pretty awesome... on paper xD. and int erms of raw power, it is arguably one of the strongest.. because... well...
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/d/d0/Gat04aqmem2nnuclearstri.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120913153826&format=webp

they have that as standard equipment sometimes.
Windams could have been cool, just like the Daggers ,if they would actually achieve something. But being in a Gundam Seed anime,it is very unlikely.

Zeon's RedComet
February 7, 2015, 2:37 AM
Does that mean the generic Moebius' should be hanging out with it since they successfully nuked their target.

Depends, were they succful in Nuking things?

Yeah.

Were they successful in completeing the job? Nope there are still PLANTs around. But then again so is the Federation.

Eh...I guess, but only if two of them will be used as Nucular Rocket boots for the GP02, because I find that idea, very comical.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 7, 2015, 2:39 AM
Yeah, Gato is pretty much the only person in Gundam who succeeded in nuking his target.

Gundam_Asgard
February 7, 2015, 2:43 AM
Yeah, Gato is pretty much the only person in Gundam who succeeded in nuking his target.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/bdbfac785e6b8aeeba83f658e7ece1e8/tumblr_n3dmyo6mFX1snpm91o10_500.gif

Zeon's RedComet
February 7, 2015, 2:46 AM
Real talk time, they obviously had cloaking tech, why not just make, Mirrage Colloid equiped nukes and just sneak attack?

GG Blue Cosmos Wins everything, No more Coordinators.

Gundam_Asgard
February 7, 2015, 2:50 AM
Sounds like a win move to me.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
February 7, 2015, 7:29 AM
Stark Jegan can use nukes as well, as can the Prototype Stark Jegan if you want Giant unsightly things on it.

- - - Updated - - -

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/9/9e/GAT-S02R_-_N_Dagger_N_-_Front_View.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110317064109

That said this is the only CE Grunt I'd go out of my way to pilot.

1. Nuclear Powered

2. Cloaking device

3. 17 diffrent rocket anchors

4. Ninja

I'd take the N Dagger N to.

Let's see, what else

The Adele / Adele Mk2, AGE - 1 only better, and can use wears

Nebula Blitz - There was like 12 or more of them made, so they count as a mp suit too lol.

thehod
February 7, 2015, 11:20 AM
I like the Jesta since it seems to be pretty decent MS (though it had aces piloting them)
Though a good MP suit IMO has to goto the Rick Dias for being able to hold on its own against most Titans and Neo Zeon suits.

For non UC suits I do love the brave since it has trans-am plus a powerful main weapon.
I would go with the Gundam Airmaster as my MP suit for X
For AGE I love the Clanche
Wing, I will go with the Taurus since it seems to be a good MP suit
SEED I liked the Murasame (the only MP suit to take down a Gundam in that series)
My theme is a good transforming suit as MP.

Question does the Jegan ECOAS type count as a MP suit? Its bad ass
https://33.media.tumblr.com/b3c0034b7d3ca5f9242469075ea52733/tumblr_n6nvmiFI7q1s3e0fwo8_500.gif

Same question applies to the Schuzrum-Galluss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUVDvW7YP1c

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 7, 2015, 12:08 PM
I like the Jesta since it seems to be pretty decent MS (though it had aces piloting them)
Though a good MP suit IMO has to goto the Rick Dias for being able to hold on its own against most Titans and Neo Zeon suits.

For non UC suits I do love the brave since it has trans-am plus a powerful main weapon.
SEED I liked the Murasame (the only MP suit to take down a Gundam in that series)

Question does the Jegan ECOAS type count as a MP suit? Its bad ass
https://33.media.tumblr.com/b3c0034b7d3ca5f9242469075ea52733/tumblr_n6nvmiFI7q1s3e0fwo8_500.gif

Same question applies to the Schuzrum-Galluss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUVDvW7YP1c
I would say ECOAS counts. Its just an variant of the Jegan and it was produced in significant numbers. Schuzrum Gallus in an one off, modified from the Galluss-J.

As for my Personal favs:
Jegan
GINN
Dom
Zakus
Gelgoogs
Flags
GunEZ
Jamesgun
Heavyguns
Hardygun(yeah theres only one,but i dont care!)
Dogas
Gustav Carl
Thats just a few.

Gundam_Asgard
February 7, 2015, 2:25 PM

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/8/87/BuCUE_Hounds.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/640?cb=20120625234504
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/1/1e/Vlcsnap-2012-06-25-05h56m47s57.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/640?cb=20120625233755
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/6/6b/Vlcsnap-2012-10-17-18h57m11s154.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/640?cb=20121024004750

Got some angry eyes on you bro

Zeon's RedComet
February 8, 2015, 6:24 AM
The BuCUE was cool. Best ZAFT MP suit.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 8, 2015, 6:26 AM
The BuCUE was cool. Best ZAFT MP suit.
You mean GuAIZ, right?

Zeon's RedComet
February 8, 2015, 6:27 AM
You mean GuAIZ, right?

>GuAIZ

TOP KEK.

Zaku
February 8, 2015, 6:33 AM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/8/87/BuCUE_Hounds.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/640?cb=20120625234504
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/1/1e/Vlcsnap-2012-06-25-05h56m47s57.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/640?cb=20120625233755
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/6/6b/Vlcsnap-2012-10-17-18h57m11s154.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/640?cb=20121024004750

Got some angry eyes on you bro

Thats a Murasame? I dont remember that machine. I like the look of it.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 8, 2015, 6:39 AM
Thats an Custom M1 Astray, made for the DSSD (Deep Space Survey and Development Organization)
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/UT-1D_Civilian_Astray_DSSD_Custom

Zeta
February 8, 2015, 6:40 AM
Thats a Murasame? I dont remember that machine. I like the look of it.

Nope, it's an M1 Civilian Astray. Also, the BuCUE Hound is awesome. I almost feel bad for the Blu Duel... almost.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 8, 2015, 6:42 AM
BuCUE Hounds are creepy as F. Far more menacing than the original.

Zeta
February 8, 2015, 6:51 AM
And that's why they're one of my favorite Mp suits. Others include:

RGM-89 Jegan (all variants)
RGM-86R GM III
RGZ-95 ReZEL (all variants)
RGM-96 Jesta
RGM-79N GM Custom

As you can tell from this list, I'm a fan of GM's.

Lacus Prime
February 8, 2015, 3:47 PM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/2/2d/Tmfa-802.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/300?cb=20090524122839

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/6/62/Zgmf-600.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/300?cb=20120701080249

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/6/66/Gfas-x1.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/300?cb=20061223105459

Zeon's RedComet
February 8, 2015, 3:48 PM
I forgot the destroy was Mass produced...

Kirky82
February 8, 2015, 4:21 PM
Probably the RGZ-95 Rezel

Gundam_Asgard
February 8, 2015, 5:45 PM
Brings a Zabi to tears... tears of happiness. Equal to the day his daughter was born.

- - - Updated - - -

for the record, only counting actually notably downing the enemy unit, this is the CE Animation MP vs Gundam score;
Launcher Grasper (Mu) shot down Buster Gundam (Dearka) in Arcangel vs Zala Team II.
GuAIZ (Creuset) beat, Launcher Strike (Mu) at Battle of Mendel. (granted the GuAIZ was also taken down, i'd give the advantage to Rau since it kinda worked for him)
Murasame (Terminal's Ex-ORB Fleet) Destroyed the Chaos Gundam.
ZAKU's and GOUF Ignited-s (ZAFT Pursuit Battalion) shot down the Aile/Ootori Strike Rouge (Kira) during the Eternal Pursuit
Kerberos BuCUE Hounds Destroyed Blu Duel during Bonaparte vs Phantom Pain
DSSD Civilian Astrays Destroyed Buster Verde during battle of Troya (granted Verde also fk'd them up plenty in his trigger happy rage)

So 6 Times; 1 point for OMNI. 2 points of ORB (It IS technically an Astray so i'll give it to them) and a juicy 3 points for ZAFT.

AssaultPlazma
February 8, 2015, 8:25 PM

Yeah it also largely killed its debut appeal

Gundam_Asgard
February 8, 2015, 10:36 PM
Yeah it also largely killed its debut appeal

Rule of MP. the first one/batch you see are always the strongest. remember the Gouf and Doms? Amuro had a lot harder of a time fighting those before everyone and their mother got one.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 4:51 AM
That's only because he wasn't used to fighting them/they were piloted by aces, it wasn't because they were better made.

Remember when he first met the Gouf? He was pretty much new at piloting hence why he got his ass kicked.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 6:49 AM
Plus, facing an unknown enemy is always far more difficult.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 6:49 AM
Plus, facing an unknown enemy is always far more difficult.

Exactly.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 6:53 AM
That's how the formula goes,new ,unknown enemy unit appears, our heroes struggle/getrekt, learn to overcome it.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 2:00 PM
then the curve completely drops, going from struggle to fodder.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 2:08 PM
Such is the fate of a machine being handed off to grunts of little skill, against the main character who has already bested better pilots in them.

Woe is the fate of most Mecha Anime.

- - - Updated - - -

It's like the Gelgoog in the OYW, on paper, the Mass Production Gelgoog (not even a Commander, HiMo or Jaeger mind you) is competitive with the RX-78 in most areas, it has weaker armor, but aside from that it's nigh on as good, but they were handed to litterally the bottom tier of Zeon pilots because that's all they had left by then.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 2:12 PM
ditto for GuAIZ.

Could be worst. Every mook battle could have the mooks shout "ITS a Gundam!", completely ruin all tension as the enemy pilots bomb their pants, and just kinda lie down and die.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 2:19 PM
Yeah the only time I think a late game MP suit showed up and really showed their worth was the GN-X really.

Mainly because they still had competent pilots (Sergei, Soma, the one Flag Fighter...patrick if you count him, etc) to field them, and until Trans-Am came to turn the tides, they were beating them badly.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the F91 did pretty good in Crossbone, not many of them got shot down and they were 10 years old at the time.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 2:21 PM
yeah. and also GN-X i never thought was fully on a MP suit. It is in the regards theres a good few of them, but like how i hesitated to list 'Commander' units or 'Sub-Ace' units, thats the category i'd list GNX.

Patrick didn't die... he must be doing something right. even if its just accidently hitting the ejection button.

- - - Updated - - -

Manga battles and anime battles are way pass different things in gundam xD

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 2:22 PM
Well the first GN-X yeah I guess it can be listed as a Commander Unit more than a grunt, but the II, III and IV were full on mass production, and given to pretty much every ESF pilot in S2 and on.

GN-X just came late game and was more or less a Desperation move to stave off the gundams, and it for the most part worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on the Manga and Anime to be honest.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 2:23 PM
I think limited production unit is more fitting for GNX. Just like the Zeta Plus.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 2:24 PM
I mean yeah most weren't seen in motion and were pretty still so they could have been blown up off screen thinking about it, but heh who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

I think limited production unit is more fitting for GNX. Just like the Zeta Plus.

At least the GN-X one.

But the ones after that, if I recall correctly were pretty widely used. Hell the GN-X II wasn't even the top of the line anymore in S2, the Ahead was more of a main Unit in the A-laws IIRC by that point taking the more Commander like roll.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 2:26 PM
Yeah, GN-X IIIs where MP units ,being used by EF and A-Laws alike. Ahead was the next LP unit.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 2:37 PM
DOM: there you go. good wording!

ZRC: certainly true too. its jsut, being in black and white ink, on paper, more limited space, it tends to be harder to make fights happen in curb stomps like that. even if it happens once due to some special attack like Full Burst or Buster Rifles, a good writer will know not to make the same thing happen over and over again, so it still wouldn't happen. and then theres the fact that in mangas usually even more insignificant enemies and units get a bit more face to them.

like in Delta Astray, we saw several Slaughter Daggers (piloted by some guys we only lightly got know, but if it were anime wouldn't get to know at all) get equipped with Strike packs, including the ever elusively rare IWSP and Lightning Packs, and put the pressure on the main characters. And then we got to see Isaac Mau in a Kerberos out tactic the ranged flank, and take them down like the reliable bad ass he is.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/FD0ROmc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/V1iPovM.jpg

Damn I love the Kerberos xD

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 2:40 PM
BuCUE hounds, best thing to come out of the CE bar none.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 2:47 PM
then they asked themselves, how can we take it from here? So they combined the Kerberos with a Zaku.... and gave it to a Char.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/1/17/Astrays_story_09.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/304?cb=20120803152805

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 2:48 PM
And then ZRC was like "No, you done f***ed it up, loses the appeal when it's not on a Zoid."

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 2:49 PM
but then they give it a Darth Maul Sword.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/a/aa/Astrays_story_21.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120803153514

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 2:51 PM
And then ZRC was like "Zeon did it."

And they were like "What"

And I was like "Zeon, Did it. Yeah the whole Double sided sword on a Mono Eyed Mobile Suit, gelgoog."

- - - Updated - - -

Been awhile since I've made a twist on the simpsons did it joke.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 2:53 PM
Then Scirocco came out of the closet and said with simplicity and ease ".... Four Swords.... The O Had 4 Swords."

and kerberos zaku was all like. "i got 4 swords toooooooo"

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/5/53/3225984708082449586.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111227124156

Chaser90EK
February 9, 2015, 2:54 PM
Always had a thing for the OZ-02MD Virgo from Wing

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 2:58 PM
BuCUE hounds, best thing to come out of the CE bar none.
Lacks considerable amounts of Strike......

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 2:59 PM

well, the Kerberos Zaku uses a Wizard Pack, so it could equip to the Impulse, technically.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:01 PM

Oh yeah, well can a strike do this:

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4034486.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

well, the Kerberos Zaku uses a Wizard Pack, so it could equip to the Impulse, technically.

Why the F*** didn't I think about this in the SEED RP?!

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 3:01 PM
I demand the real thing. Zafts Bootleg Strike won't suffice!

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:02 PM
@: ZRC you can have that one Fo' Free.

@Dom: Bootleg Strike xD for a Bootleg Kamille, am i right, Bruddah. *high five*

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 3:04 PM
*accepts the high five*
-Support the real thing, accept no bootlegs.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:07 PM
*accepts the high five*
-Support the real thing, accept no bootlegs.

heh. insert Leo is a bootleg Tallgeese joke.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:08 PM
*Insert ZAFT suits for the most part are Zeon Bootlegs Joke*

*Insert ZRC is presueing a Lawsuit joke*

Jokes have gotten allot lazier these days.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:11 PM
um ZAFT has like, reasonable doubt, and diplomatic immunity and stuff. Zeon is busy suing Titans, Vultures, and that frenchy army from Turn A. Durandal made a deal with Char. etc etc.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:14 PM
Titans-Gone

Vultures-Too many to Sue, you're looking for sueing the SRW, and we're already with them, all the Newtypeism works for us.

Turn A has paid the Royalties. Though Quintein Tarintno is sueing Loran for my Avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean come on, at least everyone else had the decentness to not call them ZAKU's.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:16 PM
same case can't be opened twice. ha haaar. Lawyered.

Zeon's RedComet
IT never closed, LAWYER-ED.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
Or DOMs, which reminds me, gotta sue ZAFT for stealing my name and refusing to pay those royalties. Adding TROOPER after Dom changes nothing, Damn bootleggers.....

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:20 PM
It Closed when Char decided to skip over every other role for over a decade, then put on a black wig and call himself Durandal.

The proprietor IS Zeon himself. Full. Fking. Rights. L-L-L-LAWYERED. (pretend that last one was screamed like an 80s rockstar)

hey. hey DOM. Fk Black Tri-Stars. the original trio was the worst ones. Their jetstream Attack = weak sauce. and Gyanko hates you and your guts.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:22 PM
ITT: Voice Actors=Character now.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:24 PM
Um. Chyeah. have any idea how many characters in gundam Brad Swaile voiced that were Middle eastern/Arabs that didn't look Middle Eastern/Arab? like.... 3, at least.

especially when you hold your voice so sacred you only use it for the perfect role for you to unretire it on.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:25 PM
Also where did Gyanko come into this, even in terms of this massive derailment that's random.

- - - Updated - - -

Um. Chyeah. have any idea how many characters in gundam Brad Swaile voiced that were Middle eastern/Arabs that didn't look Middle Eastern/Arab? like.... 3, at least.

especially when you hold your voice so sacred you only use it for the perfect role for you to unretire it on.

Oh we're talking English VA's now?

Okay then by that, Char=Kopsa.

Who didn't voice Durandal.

Boom balls in my court now.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:26 PM
well... you know... she Jetstream Attacked that one time... and hers actually hurt Sekai... and The Yaaargh Tri-Stars fked up ZAFTs forces AND Luna.

original BTS did what? destroy a plane and kill a character only Amuro liked. Puh-lease

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:26 PM
Shouldn't have brought Swaile into this.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 3:27 PM
It Closed when Char decided to skip over every other role for over a decade, then put on a black wig and call himself Durandal.

The proprietor IS Zeon himself. Full. Fking. Rights. L-L-L-LAWYERED. (pretend that last one was screamed like an 80s rockstar)

hey. hey DOM. Fk Black Tri-Stars. the original trio was the worst ones. Their jetstream Attack = weak sauce. and Gyanko hates you and your guts.
Krhm, pardon?

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:27 PM
Anyways I digress this has gone far enough back to MP Units:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/3/3a/SVMS-01G_Union_Flag_Ground_Package_Shell_Type_Front_Vie w.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101202035646

May not transform, but this is still one of my favorite Flags.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:28 PM
Um, im not a racist a-hole like you, so i see them as people, not races. Mixed universe that can work one way or another at ones convenience.

you're in my world.

~Menacing!.....~

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:29 PM
Um, im not a racist a-hole like you, so i see them as people, not races. Mixed universe that can work one way or another at ones convenience.

you're in my world.

~Menacing!.....~

What?

That...made...no sense. Who brought races into this?

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:31 PM
lol. when you segregated English and Japanese VAs.

Idk, jsut having fun. maybe thats a good sign to get back on track.

and Dom... Gyanko doesn't really hate yer guts.... original BTS still worst trio though...

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 3:31 PM
Shit went 4Chan 10 second flat.
Also, speaking crap about BTS results in a colony drop. Just a heads up....

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:33 PM
Shit went 4Chan 10 second flat.
Also, speaking crap about BTS results in a colony drop. Just a heads up....

mmm. not enough Loli/Shota pics for that.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:33 PM
Well I'm sorry I didn't catch that, I just was taken aback by being called a Racist a-hole seemingly out of the blue.

Anyways best Trio=Unicorn Tri Stars.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:34 PM
Just gonna say this, run back to my team on the court and shout "hold me back" to avoid a fight.

Zeon DID NOT do everything the best.

*runs back* "Hooooold me back!"

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:35 PM
Just gonna say this, run back to my team on the court and shout "hold me back" to avoid a fight.

Zeon DID NOT do everything the best.

*runs back* "Hooooold me back!"

Explain.

*Tents Fingers*

I want to see where this goes.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 3:35 PM
#notfact no Doms in sight =B+llsh+t

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:37 PM
#notfact no Doms in sight =B+llsh+t

Even the Hambrabi Team>Tri Stars. I'm just sayin.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:38 PM
Black tri-Stars... are like... the goofy loser team in Gundam. Amuro managed just fine fighting them, making the Doms look weakest out of Zeons Golden Trio.

NBTS and Yaaargh tri Stars at least did some... useful stuff on screen.

while I'm at it, Gyan should of been the MP design, not Gelgoog. Arguably why they lost the war xD

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:39 PM
while I'm at it, Gyan should of been the MP design, not Gelgoog. Arguably why they lost the war xD

Sazaki pls go.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:40 PM
Superior Design!

Should of Been one Gelgoog for Char... ok 2, Johnny needs his.

And an Army of Gyans, lying Mine traps. Wouldnt have even gotten CLOSE to Aboa with MP Gyan mines everywhere.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 3:41 PM
Black tri-Stars... are like... the goofy loser team in Gundam. Amuro managed just fine fighting them, making the Doms look weakest out of Zeons Golden Trio.

NBTS and Yaaargh tri Stars at least did some... useful stuff on screen.

#notfact,Gelgoog was in pretty much every way superior to Gyan.

Plus, those filthy feddie bribed writers have made Doms look bad for years, which pisses my off a lot.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:46 PM
Real talk though about the Gyan since it's in line with the topic.

I don't think much of a difference would have been made in seriousness. In Girhen's Greed where you can pick to MP the Gyan most of the unit types between the two share similar stats and such, and the base Gyan and the Gelgoog Commander Prototype (what char had YMS-14, compaired to M'quves YMS-15) were on par for the most part, slap a beam rifle on the gyan and bing boom, or hell a Gyan sheild on a Gelgoog.

So really either way not much of a diffrence would have been made in the long run, using Girhen's Greed as a template, the Gyan could be adapted to the same roles, like Gyan Cannon to the Gelgoog Cannon, and had the same potential for being made into super high preformance units, Gyan Kreiger and Gelgoog Jaeger being the analogues.

Also by the time A Boa Qu happened you could place as many mines around there as you want, wouldn't have made a lick of diffrence to be blatantly honest, plus let's be real here, a sheild full of explosives is a BAD idea. Why? Well if it gets hit with just enough force where some of those bombs and missles are, chain reaction.

Neat idea, and I love the Gyan to bits, I really do hence why in the first RP I've ever done, my first suit was a Gyan, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

Even (Kind of) exploited the sheild by using it ala captain america sort of and remote detonating it while it was semi damaged rofl.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at the Wiki, to further my claims of them being near on Equal, the only area the Gelgoog stomps the Gyan is Sensor range by 2200 or so Meters.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 3:47 PM
Still, the best MP OYW Ground MS is the Dom.#fact

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:47 PM
then came your true god Fukada and... um. i forget how to say/spell the wifes name. who descended new Dom designs from the sky, crashing onto a hectic battlefield as if God reigned lightning bolts from his Space Base. Rising with their mono eyes so bright, rushed into battle and decimated their enemy in a glory of overness, even defeating an enemy Gundam.

For once, finally for once, the Dom... was superior. To the Zaku. to the Gouf. it was Dom's time!

and led by a pirate chick. bonus points.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 3:50 PM
Yeah, those DOMs godmodding those ZAKUS was by far the most entertaining part of Destiny. Still prefer UC Doms though. All those sweet variants , Dowage, Dreissen. Just sweet.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 3:56 PM
Get me a god ol Dom Cannon K-2 type with a beam bazooka and a Gouf Custom style Gatling Sheild, with a Gouf style heat sword, and a spare heat knife on the sheild just in case.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 3:58 PM
Dowage? Dreissen? those don't have Dom in the name.

*looks them up*

Different weapons. Looks different. I mean, they have similarities, and definitely designed off of the same basic frame... but those arent truly Doms.

It's the same as if a Zaku II rode of the accomplishments of a Geara Doga

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 3:58 PM
You know what,let's upgrade that generator, so it can use Gelgoog Jagers beam rifle and some beam sabres just for the hell of it.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 4:00 PM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/0/0d/Ms-09g-uc.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140902155337

Best Dom.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 4:00 PM
Dowage? Dreissen? those don't have Dom in the name.

*looks them up*

Different weapons. Looks different. I mean, they have similarities, and definitely designed off of the same basic frame... but those arent truly Doms.

It's the same as if a Zaku II rode of the accomplishments of a Geara Doga
Both are descended from the Dom and are Glorious. End of discussion. Sieg Zeon.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 4:01 PM
Also before someone screams "But it's called Dwadage"

it's production number is MS-09 before it's Letter prefix, due to that, yes it is a direct varient of the dom, not a descendant.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 4:01 PM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/0/0d/Ms-09g-uc.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140902155337

Best Dom.
Needs more Troppen....

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 4:02 PM
Needs more Troppen....

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/f/f6/Ms-09g-uc-back.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140902155439

But look at DAT ASS.

Litterally that skirt and the backpack just scream GOTTA GO FAST.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 4:02 PM
ok, i accept Dwadge..

damn, this makes me wanna play some Gundam Battle operation on Ps3 again. gotta redownload that bad boy.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 4:03 PM
ok, i accept Dwadge..

damn, this makes me wanna play some Gundam Battle operation on Ps3 again. gotta redownload that bad boy.

I always meant to play that, but the fact that it runs off of the same fuel system as Ace Combat infinity. Makes me not want too.

Is the Fuel RNG just as unforgiving?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 4:04 PM
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/f/f6/Ms-09g-uc-back.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140902155439

But look at DAT ASS.

Litterally that skirt and the backpack just scream GOTTA GO FAST.
That's the minimum requirement of the Dom.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 4:06 PM
Yeah the Dwadage and the Dom Cannon K-2 are my favorite doms.

Dom Cannon K-2 is my third favorite OYW artillery suit, behind the Mudrock Gundam, and the Gelgoog Cannon.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 4:08 PM
I don't think there is a single Dom that doesn't appear Glorious to my eyes.
I just hate how badly they perform in the animes. Apart from 0083 and Unicorn.

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 4:09 PM
I don't think there is a single Dom that doesn't appear Glorious to my eyes.
I just hate how badly they perform in the animes. Apart from 0083 and Unicorn.

Didn't the Dwadage and it's modified form do okay in ZZ?

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 4:09 PM
Its... annoying. yes.

but the game is worth it i thought. So much fun.

you can play it 3 games consecutively before out of fuel. IDR how long it takes to refill a fuel point for another game, BUT the games tend to lengthy enough that you'll get a good fix from the three games.

Due to how it can sometimes take a bit of time to get a game started, waiting for other players to finish choosing their unit and weapons and ready up, 3 games is enough before you wanna take a break.

Its a game that glorifies a lot of lightly brushed units. a Game where Doms and Goufs are equated to the OYW power level of the ace'd Guncannons and Guntanks and even some Gundams, Efreets and Gelgs are equated to levels of the higher OYW Gundams. and theres plenty of different variations of each unit like normal Guncannon then Guncannon MP, then Guncannon Spray Missiles, and so on.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 9, 2015, 4:12 PM
Didn't the Dwadage and it's modified form do okay in ZZ?
At least from what I've seen, they appear on screen, five seconds later they go boom. Same for the Dreissen ,arguably the finest Axis Grunt unit, it appears, ZZ uses haxor, its super effective:(

Zeon's RedComet
February 9, 2015, 4:12 PM
I loved the Guncannon with missiles in 0081.

God that thing rekt. I'd just give it a GM Sniper's Rifle and then spam it and missiles like no ones business for days.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 4:16 PM
Funny thing is... Zeon is so much better in that game xD.

they have more 'Elite-ist' units, and you will develop them much earlier than you'll start developing Gundams. hell, i built an Efreet before i even got my first Gundam part.

EFF has some pre- Guncannon/Tank gems. Primarily the GM Sniper and GM Striker. But theres a good chance the EFF team will have maybe one gundam, and some GM Sniper/Strikers while the Zeon team is filled with Goufs, Doms, and usually an Efreet or two.

damn that Efreet was glorious. activate EXAM? forget about it. fight over.

Master Of Gundams
February 9, 2015, 5:09 PM
The GM Sniper and GM Striker are sexy. I love them. Sexier than GINNs even.
If I saw one, I'd get a team to grab it's limbs, hijack it, paint it and pilot it, with a nice Zeon emblem on it.

Gundam_Asgard
February 9, 2015, 7:32 PM
know what. jsut occured to me, when you said Fuel RNG im not sure we were on the same page. what did you mean by that?

GM TYPE-C
February 9, 2015, 11:52 PM
I'll choose GM TYPE-C
I don't want anymore mass production suits.

Lumber Gundam
February 10, 2015, 9:05 AM
A few weeks ago I would've said a Jesta but, inspite of how I feel about Recon., I fell in love with the Grimoire.

Twitch
February 12, 2015, 9:05 AM
My choices for the various universes:

UC: Zaku
FC: Zaku
CC: Zaku
AC: Zaku
AW: Zaku
AD: Zaku
RG: Zaku
QC: Zaku
WC: Zaku
EC: Zaku
RC: Zaku
TC: Zaku
YC: Zaku
IC: Zaku
OC: Zaku
PC: Zaku
SC: Zaku
DC: Zaku
GC: Zaku
HC: Zaku
JC: Zaku
KC: Zaku
LC: Zaku
ZC: Zaku
XC: Zaku
VC: Zaku
BC: Zaku
NC: Zaku
MC: Zaku

Nothing can stand up to the might that is a Heat Hawk. Sieg Zeon!

Imateria
February 12, 2015, 9:28 AM
Both are descended from the Dom and are Glorious. End of discussion. Sieg Zeon.

Whils the Dreissen is indeed descended from the Dom and meant to fill the same rol, it's an all new design and considerably bigger. Is definitely an awesome design though, like most Axis suits.

As for the main question, my choice would be another Axis suit in the Doven Wolf.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
Pretty much all Axis grunt units are great. The Gazas, Zaku III, Gallus J and the previously mentioned Doven Wolf and Dreissen are all great looking machines.

Zeon's RedComet
February 12, 2015, 10:56 AM
I dislike the Gaza's both visually and in terms of preformance. They were pretty flimsy lol.

Yeah to each their own though.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 12, 2015, 11:01 AM
You no smack talk the Glorious Zeon designs!
http://www.yukianimereviews.com/images/z1222.jpg
Haman used one, making your opinion=Invalid.
I close my case.

Imateria
February 12, 2015, 11:02 AM
I dislike the Gaza's both visually and in terms of preformance. They were pretty flimsy lol.

Yeah to each their own though.

I love their looks, and yeah the C was pretty flimsy but the D was much better in that respect.

Zeon's RedComet
February 12, 2015, 11:04 AM
Well Haman Goufed.

Gaza's are death traps and they aren't even nice looking ones at that.

- - - Updated - - -

I love their looks, and yeah the C was pretty flimsy but the D was much better in that respect.

Yeah but the D, was still far from a great design by any stretch.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 12, 2015, 11:12 AM
Whatever.
Back to cool stuff.
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/a/a2/MS-14Jg_Gelgoog_Jager.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/300?cb=20121114182054
Could the Jäger be considered an MP suit? its an Gelgoog variant, but was it produced in sufficent number?

Zeon's RedComet
February 12, 2015, 11:15 AM
Sure why not?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 12, 2015, 11:19 AM
Yay! Its my favorite Gelgoog variant by far. Not that i think the og Gelgoog is bad but it has one small detail that annoys me. Those two holes on its face. No matter how hard i try to ignore them, i just always think of a pig when ever i look at it.

Zeon's RedComet
February 12, 2015, 11:21 AM
, i just always think of a pig when ever i look at it.

Glad to see I'm not the only one rofl.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 12, 2015, 11:23 AM
Lol. Same. Its still freaking amazing machine.
http://www.geocities.jp/pooh9999999/gelgoog-2.jpg

Zeon's RedComet
February 12, 2015, 11:24 AM
Note how the shading on that one hides the Pig Nose :P

Dom Tropen MS-09D
February 12, 2015, 11:26 AM
Making it, flawless:cool:

Zeta
February 12, 2015, 12:45 PM
Whatever.
Back to cool stuff.
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/a/a2/MS-14Jg_Gelgoog_Jager.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/300?cb=20121114182054
Could the Jäger be considered an MP suit? its an Gelgoog variant, but was it produced in sufficent number?

I wouldn't because, it was produced so late in the war that very few units saw action.

Zeon's RedComet
February 12, 2015, 12:47 PM
I wouldn't because, it was produced so late in the war that very few units saw action.

Yeah but hell we've been counting the MP Quebley which likely had fewer made, a whooping 12 or so being known to exist.

windkami
February 12, 2015, 3:15 PM
Mine is the Flag from 00, I am a Flag fighter at heart lol. Also like the Strike Daggers, and GM Command Types always looked cool.

Gundam_Asgard
February 12, 2015, 3:24 PM
I counted Sky Graspers, and there was only 4 known...

Imateria
February 12, 2015, 7:22 PM
I would since it's only a varient of the mass produced Gelgoog and not a new design all together, the equivelant of a Zaku High Mobility Type.

pinski1015
February 12, 2015, 8:01 PM
Powered GM

AmbientAce
April 1, 2015, 9:03 PM
Oooooh, tough choice.

Hmm, are there any that don't die in one hit? :p

My first pick is the Union Over Flag, because of the agility and speed. It transforms into a jet fighter, and has pretty awesome armament - that triple barreled linear rifle must pack a nasty punch. Hopefully my years of playing flight sims will give me an edge in battle. :P

Kirky82
April 1, 2015, 9:21 PM
Actually I change my mind, the Murasame seems to be pretty capable in any environment and transformable

Master Of Gundams
April 1, 2015, 10:11 PM
Geara Zulus.

They're awesome.

Zaku
April 1, 2015, 10:21 PM
Dat stahlhelm.^

SaviourChaos
April 2, 2015, 12:00 AM
Serpent, one of the best alternate universe grunt suits out there, just wish the thing had a melee weapon

Seiven
April 2, 2015, 5:23 PM
GN-Flag. What can I say? I love it. Specially due Graham Aker being such a complete badass

mythos-018
April 4, 2015, 8:58 PM
Limited mass production? Garazzo. Close quarters powerhouse. GN Field. One beam emitter per finger. Awesome!

AmbientAce
April 5, 2015, 8:56 PM
I change my mind.

GOUF Ignited.

Awesome, awesome suit.

jackofspades
April 5, 2015, 9:07 PM
GM Sniper or Striker.

Shoot you from a distance or CQC and stab you with my lance.

Gundam_Asgard
April 5, 2015, 9:50 PM
what about a GM Sniper with a beam bayonet on the barrel of the rifle?

Zeon's RedComet
April 5, 2015, 11:00 PM
I change my mind.

GOUF Ignited.

Awesome, awesome suit.

Not going with an old fashioned Norris Packard Approved Gouf Custom...

YA DUN GOUFED.

- - - Updated - - -

That or if you're gonna go CE Gouf go with the Crusher. DAT BIG ARSE BALL N CHAIN.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 6, 2015, 12:35 AM
Didn't use UC Gouf.

Wut?

Aristo
April 6, 2015, 3:59 AM
I am biased towards UC Mobile Suits, so I pick... the AMX-004G Qubeley Mass Production Type! Have to agree with the OP on this one; it has everything to love from the original Qubeley Mk-II with more offense. I always liked the unconventional design of the Qubeleys. However, I am a bit disappointed in its low max acceleration. A close second would have to be Cima's Gelgoog Marine Commander Type or the Gelgoog Jäger, although they were limited runs, so I guess they don't truly count as MP.

AmbientAce
April 7, 2015, 8:16 PM
UC Gouf doesn't have beam weapons or significant flight ability, therefore, it's woefully underpowered compared to Second Valentine War suits, anything after the OYW, and anything with a V fin. Sure, it has that cool factor, but cool factor doesn't amount to jack shit in a real fight.

Zeon's RedComet
April 7, 2015, 8:26 PM
Consider it a challenge lol.

- - - Updated - - -

That and I personally have a thing for Gatling guns.

AmbientAce
April 7, 2015, 8:32 PM
Consider it a challenge lol.

- - - Updated - - -

That and I personally have a thing for Gatling guns.

I too love mobile suits with gatling guns... And missiles... And heat swords... And heavy armor... And cannons, machine guns, and shotguns... But sadly in the Gundam universe all of those things are nearly useless once you get past the first or second generation of suits. Which really sucks.

Mudrock Mk II
May 21, 2015, 6:22 PM
Probably would have to go with the Jegan. It's not to bad for being from the GM family. And it looks the business, too.

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus
May 21, 2015, 9:45 PM
Rezel.

I have a thing for transformable suits in general.

AmbientAce
May 22, 2015, 6:47 AM
Changing back to Jegans.

I freakin' love Jegans. What can I say?

Paladin_Flynt
May 23, 2015, 5:05 PM
For looks I'd go with the Wing Zero custom; for fire power the Endless Waltz Heavy Arms or the Strike Freedom; for close combat the 00 Raiser or the 00 Quan(T). Those are just the couple I'd go with. I know the reasons for the looks category is stupid but, I,d probably customize the feathers on the wings to be able to detach and be like funnels.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
May 23, 2015, 5:16 PM
For looks I'd go with the Wing Zero custom; for fire power the Endless Waltz Heavy Arms or the Strike Freedom; for close combat the 00 Raiser or the 00 Quan(T). Those are just the couple I'd go with. I know the reasons for the looks category is stupid but, I,d probably customize the feathers on the wings to be able to detach and be like funnels.
>Any of those
>massproduced

Hmm.........No.

Zeon's RedComet
May 23, 2015, 7:45 PM
Well he can get away with heavyarms:

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XXXG-01HD_Gundam_Derringer_Arms

It was MP'd in a wing side story with sketchy cannon.

Paladin_Flynt
May 23, 2015, 9:57 PM
Sorry misunderstood the question. In that case I'd go with the M1 Astray from Gundam Seed or the Windam. Mainly the ones that the model is bases of with the swords.

ProFound
June 6, 2015, 9:09 PM
RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type

It was a limited mass production

Mudrock Mk II
June 6, 2015, 9:22 PM
I think I might take a GN-X, but they're just so...ugly. But you can't find much stronger of a grunt suit.

Minovsky particle
June 25, 2015, 3:12 AM
I would like to pilot lots of mobile suits, Maybe I would like firt to try some OZ mobile suits, like ARIES or the TAURUS, maybe also the Gedlav with the einerad, a Gelgoog, and why not a Kapool!

Riah
June 29, 2015, 7:48 PM
Does it have to be Gundam? Because my first choices would be the Grapearl, the MP Gurren Laggan and general cool GM type suit.
http://i.gyazo.com/5ce047319308dddf941f94aea1d320c1.png
Or Sizzler, the mass produced Gunbuster.
http://i.gyazo.com/15e7926aa7e02235b61a2d20dd5e2548.jpg

For Gundam, I'd say Grimoire.
http://i.gyazo.com/3199d5698bd45470c011f067012775aa.jpg

Mudrock Mk II
June 29, 2015, 9:47 PM
Omg. I forgot about the MS-14J. It counts as mass-produced, right? I always equate Gelgoogs to ace units.

AmbientAce
June 29, 2015, 11:27 PM
There are a few ace custom Gelgoogs but the MS-14J is indeed mass produced.

Riah
June 29, 2015, 11:34 PM
War just didn't last long enough for us to see much of them.

Mudrock Mk II
June 30, 2015, 5:40 PM
That's what I'm thinking. One thing I don't understand is that the J-type seems to be higher in ability than the F-type from 0083, yet that was the Marine's first appearance. Why didn't 0083 feature the J-type as well?

I guess part of relating Gelgoogs to Aces is that, until a few days ago, I hadn't seen any early UC Gundam except MSG. And aside from seeing a few in the battles of Solomon and A baoa qu, the only one you really see is Char's S-type.

Zeon's RedComet
June 30, 2015, 5:42 PM
The marine was basically a mass production/cheaper version of the limited production jager.

Reason the marine is inferior is mainly because it had a few less thrusters and no beam weapons standard sans the saber.

Zaku
June 30, 2015, 6:54 PM
Gelggog Jagers are so pimp. i cant tell you how many people i would gladly strangle with my bare hands for a MG of it.

Rxslinger
June 30, 2015, 8:10 PM
Gelggog Jagers are so pimp. i cant tell you how many people i would gladly strangle with my bare hands for a MG of it.

I feel the same way. Im glad I have the MG conversion, but I still would like one based on the 2.0 gelgoog and for the Efreet to get a MG treatment or at the very least a hg.

Mudrock Mk II
July 1, 2015, 3:28 PM
Wait, there's a conversion for the MG Gelgoog into the J? Where can I find this?

BlitzGundam
July 1, 2015, 4:43 PM
Was the Kampfer mass produced? If so, that.

If not, Gouf. (I'll customize it on my own!)