PDA

View Full Version : GSaM Giveaway!

Zechs36
August 6, 2011, 9:46 AM
GSaM is having a giveaway starting on August 10th and running through Sept. 28th. If you order a model between these dates, you will be given a card with a serial number on it and if your serial number is chosen you win one of a number of prizes. Here's the link to the contest:

http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/gusucagi.html

RX-78-2
August 6, 2011, 11:08 AM
4 pg's oh heaven

ItsVince725
August 6, 2011, 12:25 PM
I'd be plenty happy with second prize!

The only one of those I wouldn't really want would be Strike Freedom.

RX-78-2
August 6, 2011, 3:32 PM
I know but one PG is way beyond my grasp much less 4

gaspar
August 7, 2011, 12:28 AM
I might just have to place an order. I never win anything, but this kind of giveaway is probably my only chance of ever owning a PG. Very cool!

RX-78-2
August 7, 2011, 8:30 AM
I totally agree gaspar.

Exia
October 17, 2011, 2:00 AM
So it's October 17th, winners should be announced. I only entered 2 coupons, so my hopes aren't that high. But wouldn't it be something if someone here won.

Kenico
October 17, 2011, 6:44 AM
Me and Ghost got a couple and we are zoned. dont have high hopes as well but weve got our fingers and toes crossed lol. btw: does anybody know WHEN they are gonna anounce it?

Gentaro
October 17, 2011, 8:48 AM
I think today is when its suppose to be announced through I just missed the event by a day ><

Kenico
October 17, 2011, 9:58 AM
Aslo can anyone tell me Where on thier site are they gonna announce the winners

squeam
October 17, 2011, 12:30 PM
Right here my friend: http://www.bandai-asia.com/gundaminfo-en/bandai_code.php

Kenico
October 17, 2011, 5:08 PM
Just looked at the site and i dont see any thing, im i too late or what?

RX-0
October 17, 2011, 5:29 PM
no man they haven't posted it yet and they better i have seven tickets waiting to win here

SilverFrameAstray
October 17, 2011, 5:38 PM
I have 16 I'm riding on here. I hope Asterisk and GNZ put in their lot as well.

Asterisk
October 17, 2011, 6:03 PM
I did. This wait is excruciating.

RX-78-2
October 17, 2011, 6:08 PM
I myself am absolutely furious right now all I want is for it to be up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RX-0
October 17, 2011, 6:34 PM
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

DragoninDisguise
October 17, 2011, 8:42 PM
It's 8:42 pm here and I don't see any results.......

Kenico
October 18, 2011, 2:02 AM
Did we miss it?

Exia
October 18, 2011, 2:43 AM
Did we miss it?

I doubt it. I'm just gonna wait, perhaps other more informed members have the low down.

SilverFrameAstray
October 18, 2011, 3:03 AM
So there are actually two contests killing me atm. The GSAM club member scramble contest winners were supposed to be picked today, but I think they might tell who the winners are tomorrow with the new contest. Then there's this Gundam Promotion Campaign which is killing anyone in the world who builds gunpla.

squeam
October 18, 2011, 6:10 AM
I'm guessing that, since the day the entries had to be in by ended on Hong Kong time, we may have to wait until the end of the day IN HONG KONG. This doesn't make me happy, as that will be noon today for those of us on the East Coast. I hate the wait, but I'm not going nuts til after 12 PM.

Kenico
October 18, 2011, 12:41 PM
I'm guessing that, since the day the entries had to be in by ended on Hong Kong time, we may have to wait until the end of the day IN HONG KONG. This doesn't make me happy, as that will be noon today for those of us on the East Coast. I hate the wait, but I'm not going nuts til after 12 PM.

...DUDE, Thank You for clearing that part up, i HOPE we see results come Noon today.

RX-78-2
October 18, 2011, 2:55 PM
It is way past noon no results people on their facebook page said it will be sometime this week i cannot wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Kenico
October 18, 2011, 3:10 PM
YEAH! i feel kinda ripped off cause of that, i mean weve been waitn for almos two months and its high time they gave the fans what they want dangit! a deals a deal, now give us some winners here. i dont care if im one of the lucky winners now i just want to put this to bed before im marked as the first 20 year old to have a stroke!

RX-78-2
October 18, 2011, 3:19 PM
I totally agree!!!

RX-0
October 18, 2011, 4:10 PM
It is way past noon no results people on their facebook page said it will be sometime this week i cannot wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

i'm sorry did i miss something I just woke up from my lack of gunpla coma did you say by the end of the week!!??!!?!? (repeated facepalm) well thats just dandy well see ya when i wake up again

squeam
October 18, 2011, 4:56 PM
Eh, as long as it's still happening, I can wait. I mean, at least it hasn't been completely cancelled.

Exia
October 19, 2011, 7:45 AM
The names were released!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenico
October 19, 2011, 8:20 AM
OH! thank G.O.D.! granted i checked and found out me and my bro didint get squat, but at least we can put this to bed and i can finally throw those tickets away, lol.

Exia
October 19, 2011, 8:23 AM
That sucks, I won 3rd prize. None of the models, which isn't a big deal, I mainly entered actually to get 3rd prize. So, thank Odin he listened.

Kenico
October 19, 2011, 8:26 AM
Yes thank the Asgard Gundams lol

TLeo198
October 19, 2011, 10:47 AM
Went to gundam.info and it shows no names on that page about the contest.
Edit: nm just saw the results...didn't win anything oh well

Exia
October 20, 2011, 12:36 PM
Just got a confirm that my prize should be in my hands anywhere from late November to late December.

RX-0
October 20, 2011, 2:44 PM
well no win but hey i can stop hatin gundam info know well i'm not too sad, i have other gunpla contests to enter

SilverFrameAstray
October 20, 2011, 9:32 PM
Exia! YOU WON! This is big. Out of the millions of people with billions of tickets you won. Proper good job mate!

Exia
October 20, 2011, 10:31 PM
Exia! YOU WON! This is big. Out of the millions of people with billions of tickets you won. Proper good job mate!

Yeah, lady luck is a fine mistress. Does this "victory at life" (what I've been telling my family) make me the luckiest member here? LOL

Zeon's RedComet
October 20, 2011, 10:41 PM
Yes it makes you the luckest member here. BTW Nice sig and Avatar man.

Red
October 20, 2011, 10:51 PM
Congrats Exia. I'm so jelly. That tool kit looks pretty pro.

Exia
October 20, 2011, 11:09 PM
Yes it makes you the luckest member here. BTW Nice sig and Avatar man.

Thanks. And hells yeah, Madara Uchiha. I'm actually just test driving the sig (thinking about using it for another forum not sure if I like how it's all set need to see it in action), as far as I'm concerned the real Madara and Shisui are the best of the Uchiha. Itachi is up there, but I just like Shisui better and Madara is well Madara.

Congrats Exia. I'm so jelly. That tool kit looks pretty pro.

Thanks, it looks pretty cool. Right now I'm using the box my Exia model came in to hold my tools. So this is a major upgrade.

Asterisk
October 21, 2011, 6:47 AM
Right now I'm using the box my Exia model came in to hold my tools. So this is a major upgrade.
Mine are kept in a coffee mug.

Kenico
October 21, 2011, 6:59 AM
Does anyone remember those Clear plastic Crayola boxes (not the Cardboard ones the plastic boxes that your mom or dad got you as part of your school supply list for Grade school)that you used to keep your crayons in? ive got one of those and i keep all of my tools (including my paint markers kept in a Sealed bag) along with two modlers knives, Modle nippers, tweezers, and several other tools i can carry.

GNzaku0023
October 21, 2011, 12:06 PM
I keep mine in an old Gundam Spiegel 1/144 box. It's kinda cramped but it's all I got. Btw, congrats on the Win exia!