PDA

View Full Version : HiZaking

GNzaku0023
October 28, 2010, 12:14 AM
Okay, Here's how this works.

The Game is called HiZacking, (refer to Zeta and ZZ gundam). To start, begin a conversation and that conversation must carry on until every 5th post. Upon you landing on the 5th post, you must post a picture of a HiZack and claim the thread "HiZacked". Upon doing so, you must begin a new conversation. Each poster within the current conversation is limited to seven sentences. You can also dead end sentences so that he following postee can pick up right where you left off. These conversations must be random (and abide by forum rules.) and can be as hilarious as you want. The goal is to create the most hilarious and ridiculous HiZack you can.

You are allowed to:
Post pictures within conversations
Post anything related to the current conversation
Post any funny gundam/other anime references

You may not:
Post a picture of a HiZack (Unless you are the 5th poster)
Post twice in the same conversation
Break Forum rules and guidelines.

It's up to you to start, so have fun

Zeta-G
October 28, 2010, 12:18 AM
Lesbians (and bi girls) are the awesomest thing on planet earth. I loved the bits of Code Geass where Millie Ashford kept hitting on Shirley. Motoko Kusanagi also liked to get down with girls in the GitS manga. Discuss examples of Lesbian and bisexual women in non-erotic anime (read NOT-HENTAI).

SilverFrameAstray
October 28, 2010, 12:32 PM
Ritsu and Mio from K-ON. Cii is going to love this one.

GNzaku0023
October 29, 2010, 5:41 PM
*Sarcastic Voice* Man, I'm so attracted to lesbians....I just don't get why they're not attracted to me.....

RX-0
October 9, 2011, 6:16 PM
dude this thread has been going on for way to long so heres the fourth post congrats to whoever notices

Zechs36
October 9, 2011, 7:36 PM
Ah screw it. I CLAIM THIS THREAD TO BE HIZACKED!

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m330/zechs36/Random/hizack.jpg

So...new subject... Here's a riddle for you! What is the greatest two weapons in the AC universe? It's one that all pilots (both feddies and zekes) fear above all others!

Drake2411
October 9, 2011, 9:37 PM
My Dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk what is it?

ItsVince725
October 9, 2011, 10:34 PM
A pair of weapons...

Must be a large shapely pair of breasts.

Drake2411
October 9, 2011, 11:13 PM
post deleted because i just read rules... does not count toward convo.

Kenico
October 10, 2011, 12:06 AM
Gundams and Newtypes?