PDA

View Full Version : Gundamstoreandmore

RX-78-2
July 31, 2011, 4:39 PM
just thought everyone would like to know giant shipment just came in

Kenico
July 31, 2011, 10:50 PM
Thanks RX782! you are a silver tounged demon (compliment.)

Exia
July 31, 2011, 11:07 PM
Now if only the monthly specials, staff picks, deal of the week and GCM sale items would actually get updated.

SilverFrameAstray
July 31, 2011, 11:10 PM
Bah. Still no Gerbera Tetra.

ZeonPeon
August 1, 2011, 12:55 AM
Bah. Still no Gerbera Tetra.

How sad :< I just want a Geara Doga. Oh boy those are beautiful...

Kenico
August 1, 2011, 3:21 AM
on the Bright side we got Epyon!!! Keeyaow!!!

Exia
August 1, 2011, 4:00 AM
Shame I won't be getting the new Epyon, it is my 2nd favorite suit afterall, I wish they'd redo the Wing kits in HG 1/144. Though getting a new Altron and Deathscythe Hell are on my list so I might get them. But I doubt that, my other 2 kits should be coming in sometime this week, and I need to buy paint.

Kenico
August 1, 2011, 4:18 AM
Good luck my friend. and may they be worth the buy

m1ck3y
August 1, 2011, 12:51 PM
Now if only the monthly specials, staff picks, deal of the week and GCM sale items would actually get updated.

Working on it!

Seriously guys, we're really trying to get to a point where all of those things come as scheduled! Thanks for your patience.

RX-78-2
August 1, 2011, 1:23 PM
Hey m1ck3y pass this around i still have not gotten a gundam club coupon and i joined in april I want my discount raargh

ItsVince725
August 1, 2011, 1:24 PM
Woo, ordered myself an Epyon! Nice little post-birthday present to myself, I think.

Exia
August 2, 2011, 4:00 AM
Working on it!

Seriously guys, we're really trying to get to a point where all of those things come as scheduled! Thanks for your patience.

I know, I reread what I typed and it sound kinda dickish, so I'm sorry if it came off that way.

I figure it takes alot to run a website, and while I still buy whether or not there are deals, when I see a kit I want in any of those sections I highly contemplate whether I should add it while it's got a deal going.

Kenico
August 2, 2011, 7:12 AM
I just realized somthin: if they release the MG Epyon, do you think a MG Wing Zero (TV Version) is on its way?!?!?

ZeonPeon
August 2, 2011, 11:56 AM
With my birthday money, I'm getting several kits. 2 1/100 HG's and such. Shame they still haven't stocked the Turn A kits. Gundammit I want a Turn A!

ItsVince725
August 2, 2011, 2:28 PM
I just realized somthin: if they release the MG Epyon, do you think a MG Wing Zero (TV Version) is on its way?!?!?

Hopefully.

Gundam
August 8, 2011, 9:13 PM
Anyone else noticed they raised prices on everything ~8% about two weeks ago :/

ZeonPeon
August 8, 2011, 9:47 PM
Hey m1ck3y pass this around i still have not gotten a gundam club coupon and i joined in april I want my discount raargh

Do you mean a seperate coupon or your member number? My brother had to actually call GSAM to get his. It got lost somewhere in trying to send it to his email I think.

Asterisk
August 9, 2011, 9:02 AM
Anyone else noticed they raised prices on everything ~8% about two weeks ago :/
That'd largely be due to the currency conversion being different nowadays. The yen is worth more than it was even earlier this year, so it's kind of to be expected.

Skittles
August 9, 2011, 9:33 AM
That'd largely be due to the currency conversion being different nowadays. The yen is worth more than it was even earlier this year, so it's kind of to be expected.

Yep. And all sorts of other costs are going up, too -- and given the summer we've had here, even the minimal of climate control has to be through the roof as well.

RX-78-2
August 9, 2011, 10:22 AM
I they promised club coupons and i still have not got one that is what I mean

RX-78-2
August 16, 2011, 2:47 PM
I messaged GSAM about club coupons and it should be about two weeks