PDA

View Full Version : This is no Super Zaku Boy, no Super Zaku.

SilverFrameAstray
July 29, 2011, 9:22 PM
Pretty much my new design for the MS-06H/O or Zaku II Heavy Ordinance type.

Name says it all. I have all of the equipment for him, but now is time for the paint.
The color scheme is desert, but not like military desert camouflage, more 08th MS team Zaku Desert. As shown:
http://kojioe.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/moe2.jpg?w=450&h=300

Here is the unpainted version as far. It's a Garma Zabi custom, so it has the 4 head vulcans, but it also has 4 missile pods with a total of 12 missiles together, a Magella Top Cannon, a Zaku Bazooka and a 90mm minigun mounted vertically on the shield. The Heat Hawk was moved to the vernier pack on the back. (GNZ that idea was brilliant with the trygon SZ).

squeam
July 30, 2011, 2:39 PM
... the MS-06H/O or Zaku II Heavy Ordinance type.
The color scheme is desert,...

So, it's a dirty H/O?

SilverFrameAstray
July 30, 2011, 3:29 PM
Oh yes hahaha. That's what me and ZP call it every now and again. That or Super Zaku's weaker brother.

ZeonPeon
August 1, 2011, 1:11 AM
Oh yes hahaha. That's what me and ZP call it every now and again. That or Super Zaku's weaker brother.

Hercules's bigger cousin ha ha. And come on SFA, you know my Super Zaku's name. Call him by name, Polyphemus.

SilverFrameAstray
August 1, 2011, 1:36 AM
You know I was thinking about giving this kit some greek god's name. Just to conform and be hip and with the times like everyone else is doin with their kitbashes.

Exia
August 1, 2011, 2:00 AM
You know I was thinking about giving this kit some greek god's name. Just to conform and be hip and with the times like everyone else is doin with their kitbashes.

I don't recall renaming any of my kitbashes with greek names. I'm just not changing Exia's name, since well it's going to be the same suit more or less. And Deathwing was taken from DC comics.

I think it could use more missles but that's me. Looks good.

SilverFrameAstray
August 1, 2011, 3:05 AM
Thank you. And I was lawlzing more at GNZ's Sutehk and ZP's Polyphemus. Even though GNZ's is Egyptian, just the naming after some polytheistic god idea.

Exia
August 1, 2011, 3:19 AM
I figured as much, just sayin'. I still think there should more missles, but I'm in a Fon Spaak mood. So that could be why I'm suggesting it.

SilverFrameAstray
August 1, 2011, 5:30 AM
I figured as much, just sayin'. I still think there should more missles, but I'm in a Fon Spaak mood. So that could be why I'm suggesting it.

Who isn't always in a Fon Spaak mood? And I would, but I only own 4 missile pods.
Zeon Peon would disagree with us, as he is a fan of Hixar.

Exia
August 1, 2011, 8:02 PM
Who isn't always in a Fon Spaak mood? And I would, but I only own 4 missile pods.
Zeon Peon would disagree with us, as he is a fan of Hixar.

Hixar's cool, Fon's just better.

ZeonPeon
August 1, 2011, 10:19 PM
Well... that's just like... your opinion man.
Hixar is one of the Original Pilots man. You cannot mess with him!

Exia
August 1, 2011, 10:43 PM
Well... that's just like... your opinion man.
Hixar is one of the Original Pilots man. You cannot mess with him!

No, he isn't. Last I checked he was piloting a prototype of a 3rd gen mobile armor. Around the same time Fon got taken in by CB (which Fon figured out existed with a few scraps of info), plus I don't remember Fon losing to Hixar at any point in 00F. Though that only means I have to read 00F again.

GNzaku0023
August 1, 2011, 10:46 PM
Nah man, Fon Spaak is waaay better.

ZeonPeon
August 1, 2011, 11:39 PM
Pssh, you're all hating. Ha ha, but it's practically a tie. I just enjoy Hixar more. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Exia
August 1, 2011, 11:49 PM
Ehh, doesn't really matter much, but we're threadjacking.

Fon Spaak is still better though.

:-P

ZeonPeon
August 2, 2011, 11:58 AM
Everyone can say different things. But yes, back to the original topic please. I am a little sad he used (SFA) one of my Serpent guns to make the shield, but it looks great.

SilverFrameAstray
August 2, 2011, 11:22 PM
http://images.wikia.com/gundam/images/d/dd/00P1_2.jpg
Hixar being a pilot before Fon was. Back with the Rasiel and the Astraea.

I don't mind this thread jack actually. It'll be a while before I post finished pictures.

Exia
August 2, 2011, 11:36 PM
Yeah Hixar was a pilot before Fon, but Hixar still wasn't an original meister. Ribbons, Chall, 874, Marlene, and Ruido were the original meisters. Hixar also only got assigned a 2nd Gen Gundam after Hanaya stole it, before that he was a pilot during 3rd Gen developement/construction. Fon Spaak made Hixar Fermi better.

BTW, in the 3rd pic, is that a handle on the inside of the shield?

SilverFrameAstray
August 3, 2011, 7:12 AM
Weheheell then. I love Fon's attitude though.

And nah. I just have him holding out his arm so it doesn't look all goofy being just the shield. It ain't no darn C'gue D.E.E.P. ARMS sonny.