PDA

View Full Version : Hawken

Zechs36
October 26, 2012, 1:30 AM
Just found out about a new first-person mech game coming out in December called Hawken, and it's got my three favorite words attached- FREE...TO...PLAY!
Here's a small video clip of what we can expect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udEAEARD-Fo

Squee
October 26, 2012, 2:16 AM
Yea i finally got my invite to the Beta tonight. My friend has been playing since last month, it's pretty awesome. That video is pretty dated, they have newer game play footage, with some nice improvements.

Zechs36
October 26, 2012, 8:18 AM
Sweet. I got my beta key as well and I will be playing once I get home from work tonight. I can't wait!

Gundamswag
October 27, 2012, 5:28 PM
This looks fantastic. I think this is what my friend tried to tell me about two years ago and recently talked about again.

Zechs36
October 28, 2012, 11:08 AM
After playing a few beta games (when I could actually play), I gotta say this is a very fun game if you like in-cockpit mech games. I haven't noticed any bugs but the one thing that pisses me off about the game is that I'm always overheating my weapons. This is usually fixed with a coolant flush, but it always happens at the absolute worst time for me lol. Overall, it's free to play and you can't beat that. For anyone out there looking for something new to kill time, wait until December 12 when the game goes Open Beta.