PDA

View Full Version : What if Captain Bright had Bright-Slapped...?

Joe
October 16, 2012, 11:54 PM
Quattro Bajeena?
We all know the power of the Bright-Slap! It's awesome might puts whiney brats in there place like a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick! But just imagine if Bright had bestowed his blessed backhand upon the cheecks of Char during the Gryps War...

I'll refer you this thread (http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/1280-Shelf-Life/page2?highlight=shelf+life) in which Char was discussed in depth pertaining to his actions during CCA. Long story short:

Char: Wah-wah Lalah!
Amuro: Dude, I thought you were over this?!
Char: I WANT MY MOMMY! *hurls asteroids at Earth*
Amuro: DUDE WTF?! Newtype awesomeness activate!
Char: Not cool, dude!

The end

So what if Bright had slapped Char. I think CCA would have been a whole lot different. Char would have instantly become a man and would have stepped up to the political plate, became leader of the Federation, wiped Neo Zeon off the map and rebuild the entire infrastructure of the Earth Sphere!

The Bright-Slap, shaping up spoiled children since 0079!

Zeon's RedComet
October 17, 2012, 12:01 AM
Char most likely would have been like. "B**** please." and Char Kick bright.

That or it's Division by Zero.

thwalker13
October 17, 2012, 12:57 AM
Joe I can see that happening. But I can also see Char's patent spartan kick following the slap. But, I do see how the slap would make him grow up. I mean for god's sake, Lala died. Get the hell over it already. She was annoying anyways.

swark34
October 17, 2012, 1:58 AM
lol Char Kick to funny i needed that. I can see Char getting a Bright Slap, But not Quattro Bajeena , I think Quattro would not want anything to happen to his black Avaiators, He probly do some matirx move counter Brights slap and make Quattro round house kick

Char most likely would have been like. "B**** please." and Char Kick bright.

That or it's Division by Zero.

extend
October 17, 2012, 3:13 AM
Is this thread only for Char, or anybody can be Bright-slapped in here? XD

Back to Char discussion. I can't imagine Char as Quattro being Bright-slapped. I dunno; he's just too classy with the shades. XD

swark34
October 17, 2012, 5:04 AM
3676Not the round house kick but still effective... One thing is certain never ever touch Quattro's Avaiators lol

lol Char Kick to funny i needed that. I can see Char getting a Bright Slap, But not Quattro Bajeena , I think Quattro would not want anything to happen to his black Avaiators, He probly do some matirx move counter Brights slap and make Quattro round house kick

Joe
October 17, 2012, 1:18 PM
Is this thread only for Char, or anybody can be Bright-slapped in here? XD

Go for it! In Universe, out of Universe, It's under humor for a reason! Run wild guys!

extend
October 17, 2012, 9:47 PM
I'll step within Gundam meta-verse for now.

Bright-slapping.... (drum roll)

SHIN ASUKA!

If he has been Bright-slapped, no Kira Yamato in the end of Seed Destiny. XD

swark34
October 18, 2012, 3:42 AM
Katejina Loos was i need of a Bright slap, If she had gotten a slap maybe she would have stayed with the militita

Deathscythe!
October 18, 2012, 7:44 AM
Difficult to find one.
I'd go with Milliardo Peacecraft, not Zechs Marquise.

Zeon's RedComet
October 18, 2012, 9:53 PM
Bright Slap all of SEED and Destiny espeically...sans maybe, MAYBE Athrun...still then.

swark34
October 19, 2012, 7:00 AM
I could also see Bright as a pimp . Bright ''Big Slaps'' Noa you have to say the whole thing like a tribe call quest

V0LTES-V01
November 7, 2012, 9:35 PM
I hereby nominate Shinn Asuka for a Bright pimp slap.

Deathscythe!
November 14, 2012, 9:07 AM
Just saying, that none of the wing boys needs to be bright-slapped.

ChapelMkII
November 15, 2012, 12:00 PM
If anyone needs the Bright Slap, it's Quess. Badly. Administered via mobile suit.

PaladinGundam
September 29, 2013, 3:56 AM
???????????????

swark34
September 29, 2013, 2:03 PM
What if bright slapped this hacker dude

Powerman293
July 17, 2014, 8:21 PM
All of the evil innovators need a Bright Slap. Except for Ribbons and Anew. Ribbons needs special punishment. Aka a spanking. And not the remotely sexual kind either. A hard Bright Noa slap to Ribbons' buttocks, causing his tailbone to freak out in pain from here to Lagrange 3.

Android raptor
August 5, 2015, 10:57 AM
Re: Quess-if the Bright slap also involves taking her out of a shitty, unhealthy environment, then yeah. If not it ain't gonna do shit since I can assure you her brattiness is absolutely a product of her shit home life.

Zeta-G
August 10, 2015, 2:19 PM
Nina Purpleton and Kou Uraki could've really benefitted from some Bright slaps.

Chaser90EK
August 11, 2015, 8:08 AM
Aida Surugan... Every single bro would she'd a tear of joy

Gundam Longuinus
August 11, 2015, 8:21 AM
Setsuna F Seiei need Bright slap many times.

Chaser90EK
August 11, 2015, 12:40 PM
Setsuna F Seiei need Bright slap many times.

*Slap* NO! You are not Gundam! You are human!