PDA

View Full Version : The WORST Kitbash your eyes will ever grace.

SilverFrameAstray
July 26, 2011, 10:54 AM
So pretty much this became a little joke between me and my brother ZeonPeon, and I felt I would share with you guys.

Long story short:

GNZ got a ton of old kits and parts from Asterisk who gave some to me and ZP. I used up what I could of my gelgoog and I battle damaged it, and I kept my Sandrock Custom how it is.

But not all was full (or what in this case could be considered full) builds. Tons of parts and all, and a completely white useless Leo. ZP thought of just painting it but that's boring.

So we smacked every piece we could from all the damaged kits and made a monstrosity. We still do not have a name for it. So as I am posting my WIP, come up with one.

Kits incuded:
-Secondary head crest from Enact
-Torso and tasset from Sandrock
-Legs from Leo
-Arms from Altron/Nataku/Whatever. Either of wufei's horrible gundams.
-Green effect parts from oldschool 1/100 Epyon.

This is the base paint. I'll be adding more detail to it at some point.

All I can give is the back but I'll edit and add the front once my phone cooperates.

ZeonPeon
July 26, 2011, 11:53 AM
Actually, they are still Talgeese legs, not Leo. Though they are practically the same. But I noticed you painted it, well done bro. I'll see it when I'm home.

Kenico
July 27, 2011, 4:13 AM
i dont know it looks pretty kickass. a littl tuning up and some more paintin done and itll look like a beast.

Exia
July 27, 2011, 4:40 AM
OI! Wufei's Gundams are not horrible!!!!! Those are Altron arms by the way.........

Could we maybe get a pic of the front? As well as what the lower part of the arms are? They don't look like Dragonfangs. Looks good so far, I see the K.P.S.A., this time for you.

SilverFrameAstray
July 27, 2011, 5:28 PM
Just posted the front pic. Took a day before my email even got it.

Exia
July 27, 2011, 9:50 PM
Well I think it looks decent. It's far from the worse kit bash I've seen.

Kenico
July 27, 2011, 9:58 PM
like i said in an earlier post, with a little more cleaning up and itll look great.

SilverFrameAstray
August 9, 2011, 11:35 PM
So I painted it at GNZ's place. Took some pictures. Seeing as to I was never really serious about this thing in the first place, I don't mind how bad it looks. I liked it in the black to be honest.

squeam
August 10, 2011, 5:53 AM
Next time fill the seam lines. Maybe do a panel line wash. Also, the head details need painted. I don't care for those colors, either. Personally, the kits used don't really flow when put together. Oh, and Wing Gundam sucks!*

*the Hater/Model Elitist response

Real response: I like those colors and I'm glad you had fun with it.

Exia
August 10, 2011, 6:02 AM
My only complaint is I can't tell where the eyes are. :D

Looks pretty cool, what kinda weapons are you gonna add? Gonna use the whole extendo arm thing? Maybe get an open hand, use the extendo arms to give the biggest you-know-what slap? :o:D

Kenico
August 10, 2011, 9:10 AM
gotta go with exia on this one where ARE the eyes? put a metalick blue where the eyes are and thatll make it look beast. also add the Sword strikes anit ship sword and Winds shield, along with Strike gundams beam rifle and you got yourself somethin interesting. but thats just me.

SilverFrameAstray
August 10, 2011, 10:32 AM
Haha, he isn't getting weapons. I might just give him something generic. I didn't have any green or red so I couldn't do much on the face at the moment.

Anyone want to name him? Obviously it's a wing mobile suit. All the pieces, say the enact, are all from wing.

Throw up names, my favorite will officially name this guy.

squeam
August 10, 2011, 12:15 PM
A quick one: since it's mostly Wing stuff and given Wing's penchant for Zodiac names, added to the fact that you don't seem to even like it yourself....Sagitterrible

Kenico
August 10, 2011, 12:18 PM
Libra Omega (i know theres a libra but lets say its an upgraded version) i was gonna say Libra Supreme,but that sounds like a pizza.

GNzaku0023
August 10, 2011, 12:56 PM
We have a name. McFabulous MKII

Kenico
August 10, 2011, 1:07 PM
its corny (in a good way), its catchy, i love it!!