PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Function

swark34
October 13, 2012, 6:47 PM
I been thinking latley how would other mobile suits and pilots would do in other time lines. For example I think Turn -A Gundam would function in anytime era. As far Loran Cehak i dont think he would ever make it as a Zeon or make a good Earth Federal pilot . Let the discussions begin

Deathscythe!
October 14, 2012, 10:28 AM
As far as I am concerned, the Turn A Gundam features useful functions pertaining to different Gundams + possesses its own functions turning out to be precious in skirmishes.
Verily, the Turn A is the successor of all Gundams in this manner - as is the Turn X.

Having watched 10 episodes of Turn A, I am barely able to judge him properly but I can tell he is dragged into this story. He also exhibits his desire not to fight very plainly and ostensibly signifiying he'd not even coalesce/join any of your mentioned fractions.

It's is rather shrewd to question what Heero Yuy would do, if involved in the OYW or Operation Stardust, isn't it ?

swark34
October 14, 2012, 11:11 AM
Herro Yui would be a excellent soilder it wouldnt matter what side he would be on. I think he would eventually become rank like a commander. Im kinda biased lol so i would perfer him to be with the Zeon

Deathscythe!
October 14, 2012, 12:41 PM
Herro Yui would be a excellent soilder it wouldnt matter what side he would be on. I think he would eventually become rank like a commander. Im kinda biased lol so i would perfer him to be with the Zeon

Then the OYW would prove to be intresting, with Heero equipped with a decent mobile suit, accompanying Char.

swark34
October 15, 2012, 1:50 AM
I could see Herro working with Anavel Gato, Yazan . And even Trieze

extend
October 16, 2012, 2:11 AM
Maybe at one point, Heero might verbally issue a death threat on Haman, and then Haman would fall over for Heero. XD

swark34
October 16, 2012, 3:30 AM
I'll kill you... if you touch my Wing Zero Heero says to Haman

swark34
November 22, 2012, 8:17 AM
Does anyone think that the Rx-72 Gundam would perform well in the wing series

Deathscythe!
November 22, 2012, 8:35 AM
Does anyone think that the Rx-72 Gundam would perform well in the wing series

I'm unaware of how strong Rx-78-2 is in comparison to the others, yet I still (rightly) consider it capable enough to perform quite well for it's equipped with a lot weapons.

swark34
November 22, 2012, 8:45 AM
I'm unaware of how strong Rx-78-2 is in comparison to the others, yet I still (rightly) consider it capable enough to perform quite well for it's equipped with a lot weapons.

I agree If you put some better weapons and a good pilot. I think it could do some damage to Oz

Deathscythe!
November 22, 2012, 9:02 AM
Depends on who operates it.
I can't see any ordinary soldier lucking in infliciting damage upon oz.
Reckoned to be less capable of enduring impacts, it's also likely to be destroyed.