PDA

View Full Version : Parents

Shin Starlord
October 11, 2012, 3:03 PM
It seems parents almost always end up dead. The best death would have to be Kamille's father... I didn't feel so sorry for him. To think he even designed the Mk.II.

I'm sort of wishing more backstory where given to Amuro's parents who never appeared again. What happened? Did he just forget his mother or something?

Zeon's RedComet
October 11, 2012, 3:49 PM
Well amuro's dad got sucked into space, dunno about his mom.

Shin Starlord
October 11, 2012, 4:54 PM
Tem actually did appear after being sucked into space. He had some serious mental issues and gave Amuro the junk parts for the Gundam.

As a matter of fact, it was Amuro's fault he ended up that way...

ado3
October 11, 2012, 5:24 PM
Yeah i think Amuro pretty much just forgot about his mom. Kamille's mom's death was pretty sad, but i agree with you - his dad's death wasn't so tragic, but more of a relief

Hadosan
October 11, 2012, 5:44 PM
Amuro's mom lives on earth that is as much as I know maybe the new MSG the origin will shed some light on that

Deathscythe!
October 11, 2012, 5:45 PM
Well, gentlemen, you all seem to have assumed a state of forgetfulness, don't you ?
Either this, or you've unconciously ceased this information out of your mind.
However, having viewed this recently, I am well aware of how to apprise you what Amuro's mom's condition actually is ;
Amuro actually finds her assisting village inhabitatns residing proximally to Zeon soldiers. -> Gundam Episode 13
Having witnessed Amuro inflicting lethal damage upon a hostile soldier, Amuro's mom appears to be decently disappointed.

Albert (0080) : Nowaday's fate exhibited : Parents divorced, yet coalescing later on.

Kou : A real, geniune Man and a person gifted to administrate a scrapyard.

Kamille's parents : Partially sad - In my opinion, they both haven't done a job by the time each one perishes.

Judau's parents : As briefly stated in Gundam ZZ, Judau's and Leina's parents reside somewhere else - raising children casually I consider this to be.

Seabook : He detests his parents, having been abandoned for the purpose of establishing and developing MS

Usso : These are both awesome and seem to have raised their child very well.

Domon : Should you've watched this already, there is no requirement to eludicate you.

Heero Yuy : A soldier resembling with Heero's physical attributes and is known to have assassined Heero Yuy.

Garrod : War orphan.

Loran : no idea

Kira : No idea.

Setsuna : Instructed to kill his own parents.

Shin Starlord
October 11, 2012, 6:44 PM
That's the thing... after they say goodbye and Amuro leaves on White Base, it's like he completely forgot about her.
"Okay, seen my mom, time to do what I do best."

When he's living in a mansion in Zeta, you think he'll invite his mother to live with him or something.

Zeon's RedComet
October 11, 2012, 7:34 PM
Huh I forgot about Tem ever showing up again, then again I haven't seen 0079 in awhile.

Hadosan
October 12, 2012, 2:23 AM
well, gentlemen, you all seem to have assumed a state of forgetfulness, don't you ?
Either this, or you've unconciously ceased this information out of your mind.
However, having viewed this recently, i am well aware of how to apprise you what amuro's mom's condition actually is ;
amuro actually finds her assisting village inhabitatns residing proximally to zeon soldiers. -> gundam episode 13
having witnessed amuro inflicting lethal damage upon a hostile soldier, amuro's mom appears to be decently disappointed.

Albert (0080) : Nowaday's fate exhibited : Parents divorced, yet coalescing later on.

Kou : A real, geniune man and a person gifted to administrate a scrapyard.

Kamille's parents : Partially sad - in my opinion, they both haven't done a job by the time each one perishes.

Judau's parents : As briefly stated in gundam zz, judau's and leina's parents reside somewhere else - raising children casually i consider this to be.

Seabook : He detests his parents, having been abandoned for the purpose of establishing and developing ms

usso : These are both awesome and seem to have raised their child very well.

Domon : Should you've watched this already, there is no requirement to eludicate you.

Heero yuy : A soldier resembling with heero's physical attributes and is known to have assassined heero yuy.

Loran : No idea

kira : No idea.

Setsuna : Instructed to kill his own parents.

OMG HOW COULD I FORGET:mad:

Hadosan
October 12, 2012, 2:39 AM
just saying that makes it so boring say "Father was a military engineer who died in the war and his mother most likely died giving birth to him after the war"
sure he is still a war orphan but with his fathers background and you could just wonder if his father was on the Gundam project
oh wait the federation only made gundams in that war so yeah his father helped build gundams

Deathscythe!
October 12, 2012, 10:11 AM
just saying that makes it so boring say "Father was a military engineer who died in the war and his mother most likely died giving birth to him after the war"
sure he is still a war orphan but with his fathers background and you could just wonder if his father was on the Gundam project
oh wait the federation only made gundams in that war so yeah his father helped build gundams

That I should've included. However, having forgotten about that, I was unable to "unravel" any information referring to that.

Hadosan
October 13, 2012, 1:55 AM
That I should've included. However, having forgotten about that, I was unable to "unravel" any information referring to that.
I just watch to much of that series as is to forget