PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Party

swark34
September 27, 2012, 4:45 AM
I wasnt sure if this was a game so i just decided to go a head and go with it. If you could party with anyone from the Gundam series who would it be, what would do and where would it be . Mine is Below

( People)
Sumeragi Lee Noriega, Haman Karn, the Shrike Team ( minus Oliver Inoe) Kihel Heim, Lacus Clyne ( I bet she would get wild) Sayla Mass, Fa
and the homies would be Trieze, Quattro Bajeena , Duo, Amuro and anyone else that would come.

(Activities)
Listening is music, cards, Karoki, drinking games such as beer pong, and indulging in some herbs.

(Place)
Earth some castle in the Sainc Kingdom

Gundamswag
September 27, 2012, 12:57 PM
I would definitely party with the black tri-stars and of course Quattro. Alanbee would HAVE to be there and I would be hitting on her the whole night along with the two Ninas. :D I'm sure Sai Saishi and Domon would be fun to party with. Lt. Mu Laflaga is a must and a few more girls like Flay, Sumeragi, and Feldt.

I'm sure with these folks, the party would be awesome. There would have to be a poker tournament and maybe some black jack. We'd play the Circle of Death drinking game and maybe drunken mario kart.

We'd party at any awesome crib with plenty of rooms, a pool, and a hot tub.

swark34
September 27, 2012, 6:28 PM
lol sounds fun as long a Domon doesnt get to drunk and wanting to use his burning finger on everyone

I would definitely party with the black tri-stars and of course Quattro. Alanbee would HAVE to be there and I would be hitting on her the whole night along with the two Ninas. :D I'm sure Sai Saishi and Domon would be fun to party with. Lt. Mu Laflaga is a must and a few more girls like Flay, Sumeragi, and Feldt.

I'm sure with these folks, the party would be awesome. There would have to be a poker tournament and maybe some black jack. We'd play the Circle of Death drinking game and maybe drunken mario kart.

We'd party at any awesome crib with plenty of rooms, a pool, and a hot tub.