PDA

View Full Version : Kill an Archangel crew member.

Zeta-G
October 25, 2010, 4:09 AM
Rules are simple: pick any person from the list to kill. You cannot make second kill unless either; a) two other people have made kills since your last kill or b) a full week has passed since someone made a kill.
The list:
1) Kira = Dead
2) Murrue
3) Natarle
4) Kuzzy
5) Sai
6) Tolle
7) Mirielia (sp?)
8) Flay = dead
9) Dearka
10) Athrun
11) Cagalli = dead
12) Lacus = dead
13) Mu = dead

I killed Kira by sending Impulse's Excaliber sword through his neck. Everyone here knows I hate the whiney little beam-spamming brat.
Which character will die next?

GNzaku0023
October 25, 2010, 7:45 AM
HOW COULD YOU POST SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE!!! THEY DID NOTHING TO DESERVE DEATH!!!!!!

Kills Flay by means of feeflescruple (death by chocolate pudding through naval insertion)

Zeta-G
October 25, 2010, 1:47 PM
HOW COULD YOU POST SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE!!! THEY DID NOTHING TO DESERVE DEATH!!!!!!
I only did it to be fair; you'll notice I tried to include all of the primary crew for both SEED and Destiny.

NuGuncannon
December 19, 2010, 10:48 AM
Killed Mu by firing a battleship's biggest cannon through his cockpit. His mobile suit exploded gloriously. Maybe he'll be back.

SilverFrameAstray
December 19, 2010, 10:29 PM
Kills Lacus by having one funnel weave a cord in and out of her torso with the bloodcurdling scream of utmost enjoyment. There will be lots of blood in space.

Zeta-G
December 19, 2010, 10:36 PM
Cagalli has died from drowning in her own tears (she cried so much that she flooded her helmet, and she was too stupid to open her visor).