PDA

View Full Version : What would you do with Geass (besides rule the world...)

Zeta-G
October 25, 2010, 3:57 AM
(...or seduce women/men/whatever)?
I listed a few in my Code Geass topic, but I'll sum them up here:
1) make Bandai animate Crossbone Gundam (I have my priorities. ;) )
2) make George Bush act like a chimpanzee for the rest of his days.
3) make Obama tax Wall Street traders and bankers into the poor house in order to fund infrastructure (I.e. Roads, schools, etc.) and social welfare (I.e. Medicare, food stamps, social security, etc.) programs in addition to giving NASA proper funding for continued space exploration and developing Island three colonies (O'neil cylinders); Nasa does what it does now based with only half of a penny of every tax dollar, so imagine what it could do with more funding...
Additional ones
4) I'd geass Boeing, Lockheed Martin, etc. into designing, building, and giving me a functioning Zeta Gundam, before turning over all plans for it to me, while destroying their copies and completely forgetting that they managed to create such a thing and forgetting how they did it.
5) Fox would be geassed into resurrecting firefly and allowing it to continue indefinitely (or at least as long as Mutant Enemy wants to make it).
6) I'd make the Catholic Church investigate, excommunicate, and turn in pedophile priests.
That's it for now. I might do more later.
Any thoughts on what I would do?
Would any of you like to share what you would do if you had the power of Geass?

squeam
October 26, 2010, 10:18 AM
Cheers on using Geass to get Firefly back!

Zeta-G
October 26, 2010, 1:01 PM
Cheers on using Geass to get Firefly back!
You can't stop the signal.

ZeonPeon
October 30, 2010, 1:12 PM
I would use the Geass to kill the producers and end the show. Not gory enough for my tastes.

Zeta-G
October 30, 2010, 1:34 PM
I would use the Geass to kill the producers and end the show. Not gory enough for my tastes.
Kill all the Japanese wasn't gory enough!? I've heard a lot of reasons for disliking Code Geass, but lack of gore wasn't among them.

ZeonPeon
October 30, 2010, 1:42 PM
I'm not saying it was not gory, but it takes a lot to fill my blood lust in anime. The show itself could have been better too.

Zeta-G
October 30, 2010, 1:52 PM
I'm not saying it was not gory, but it takes a lot to fill my blood lust in anime. Th show itself could have been better too.
I disagree with you, but you're entitled to your opinion. If you want to discuss Geass though, I already have a thread for it under "Other Anime." This thread is just for fun "what if you possessed Geass" scenarios.

ZeonPeon
October 30, 2010, 1:59 PM
Very true, and I told you what I would do with it XD

SilverFrameAstray
November 1, 2010, 1:36 AM
Make Gundam animate SEED vs ASTRAY and 00P/00F. Then buy the company we know as GSAM.

GNzaku0023
November 7, 2010, 10:51 PM
I wouldn't take over GSAM, just force their suppliers to get off their asses so GSAM can sell us more Gunpla.

Zeta-G
November 8, 2010, 12:38 AM
I wouldn't take over GSAM, just force their suppliers to get off their asses so GSAM can sell us more Gunpla.
I like this one.

Asterisk
November 8, 2010, 7:02 AM
4) I'd geass... ...Lockheed Martin
For the love of God, I hope they'd build it at the Lockheed building I live near.

5) Fox would be geassed into resurrecting firefly

Browncoats ftw.

Zeta-G
November 8, 2010, 12:27 PM
I'd also geass the twitards into never speaking or reproducing, ever.

GNzaku0023
November 8, 2010, 8:06 PM
Agreed. How about use the power of Geass to go back in time and stop Twilight from ever coming into existence.

Zeta-G
November 8, 2010, 8:28 PM
Agreed. How about use the power of Geass to go back in time and stop Twilight from ever coming into existence.
Too close to book burning for my taste. Plus as it is now, English literature teachers/professors can use it as an example of what NOT to do as a writer for their students.

Asterisk
November 9, 2010, 6:51 AM
Pushing the language thing a bit, but I felt this was appropriate.
[attachment=0:2k1m6uvl]35864_404481738650_510233650_4587592_1530047_n.jpg[/attachment:2k1m6uvl]

Zeta-G
November 9, 2010, 11:18 AM
Thanks for that. It really is amazing how poorly written that trash is.

SilverFrameAstray
November 9, 2010, 1:43 PM

Please elaborate this statement. Do you mean the movie or the meme's?

Zeta-G
November 9, 2010, 2:12 PM

Please elaborate this statement. Do you mean the movie or the meme's?
Twilight in its entirety.

GNzaku0023
November 10, 2010, 7:54 PM
Indeed. I'd geass a real Kshatriya into my backyard.

squeam
December 15, 2010, 4:17 PM
I use my Geass everytime I ordered food at a restaurant, so that my orders never get screwed up (yes, I'm aware that it's not always the servers fault, but Geass would impel them to ensure that no else messes it up either).