PDA

View Full Version : Mixed Gundams

alphachruch
September 18, 2012, 9:08 PM
Here is an another game. Rules: Take any 2 gundams or MS and mix them together. Then state why and how it's super good.
My turn first. I would combine Unicorn gundam with infinite justice gundam. It's gonna be amazing since it will be super fast at moving and it's movements will be extremely fast. Also if needed it can transform into destroy mode and double in speed and strength. I want it to have the dual bladed beam saber that justice has and the gun shield format that both gundams share. It's main thrusters would be justice's backpack. Also it would have a transforming ability. In the end it would be painted indigo and the psychoframe could be scarlet. Don't you think that would be cool.
Now it's your turn.

Zeon's RedComet
September 19, 2012, 12:53 AM
Hmm intresting.

Unicorn and the Hi-Nu.

Basically imagine the Unicorn with Hi-Nu's Fin-Funnels, and maybe some other influences, basically what makes it good is it has funnels full time, can go NT-D for a preformance boost...while Jacking more bits/funnels. The Psycoframe would be Green, there'd also be a Full Armor form based on the Nu's Heavy Weapons and Full Armor system (It's a non animated MSV) mixed with the Unicorns to cause optimal damage against ships and whole MS Squads when needed.

swark34
September 19, 2012, 6:29 AM
I will combine the Tallgeese III and Wing Zero (Tall-Zero). With these two suits combined i think i would give even the most skilled pilots hell, With the fire power of the ■Mega Beam Cannon and the twin buster rifle I would have the advantage over a lot of mobile suits with my medium and long range capabilities. And for close combat the The Tall-Zero will be exceptionaly fast and and with the Zero system being inplace I will become aware of future outcomes and possible courses of action that can be taken to achieve total victory . And not to forget the search eye software that gathers data that the cameras and antennas cannot. During combat, it instantly calculates the precise position, movement, and weak points . That would be another advantage i would know how to defeat my emeny. Unless the Turn A shows up I think i will be the victor.

Deathscythe!
September 19, 2012, 1:52 PM
I'm not really aware of your concept being able to achieve anything. Compared to the tallgeese III, Wing Zero only lacks ability to perform close ranged combat. Furthermore, neither of them possesses a beam-gun enabling the using to inflict damage upon enemies in short-ranged combat. It's no use originating a weapon developed from Zero's twin buster rilfe and tallgeese's Mega Buster cannon, I suppose.

uncleremuslegend
September 19, 2012, 2:51 PM
don't need a beam gun to inflict close range damage ;) that's what the beam sabers, machine cannons, and heat rods are for

Deathscythe!
September 19, 2012, 3:41 PM
I comprehend that, yet something seems to be missing.

Scrutinzing each Gundam designed and released so far, we remark most of them possess weapons resembling with the mentioned ("main characters gundams" :
(Shortly examined)
Gundam Rx-78-2
GP01
Zeta
ZZ (this one appears to be equipped with a specially originated weapon consisting of beam rilfe and something transcending them in size)
Nu Gundam
Unicorn
F91
Victory

As you're able to see, it's partially crucial for a designer to consider including weapons such as these.
Either do I acknowledge it incorrectly, or my arguments are valid.

It doesn't even require to make sense. It doesn't.

However, submitting my personal opinion concentrating on designing a Gundam developed from others, I'd be likely to establish a Gundam consisting of Heavyarms and DX.
Moonlight Satellite Cannon with missles and bullets, hasssshhhhaaaa³ !

alphachruch
September 19, 2012, 9:25 PM
I comprehend that, yet something seems to be missing.

Scrutinzing each Gundam designed and released so far, we remark most of them possess weapons resembling with the mentioned ("main characters gundams" :
(Shortly examined)
Gundam Rx-78-2
GP01
Zeta
ZZ (this one appears to be equipped with a specially originated weapon consisting of beam rilfe and something transcending them in size)
Nu Gundam
Unicorn
F91
Victory

As you're able to see, it's partially crucial for a designer to consider including weapons such as these.
Either do I acknowledge it incorrectly, or my arguments are valid.

It doesn't even require to make sense. It doesn't.

However, submitting my personal opinion concentrating on designing a Gundam developed from others, I'd be likely to establish a Gundam consisting of Heavyarms and DX.
Moonlight Satellite Cannon with missles and bullets, hasssshhhhaaaa³ !
Sounds like a reasonable argument to me. All of those gundam do have long and close range combat features and it is very important to include both in a good mobile suit design. The only exceptions would be gundams meant for long range sniping since they are weak with beam sabers and generally have shields(Gundam Dynames) or any gundam from G Gundam since they are all mobile fighters.

swark34
September 19, 2012, 10:11 PM
could't have said it better my self

don't need a beam gun to inflict close range damage ;) that's what the beam sabers, machine cannons, and heat rods are for

alphachruch
September 19, 2012, 11:48 PM
I think both of you guys are kinda right. Death scythe is right on how you do need a gun for short range, not close combat. For close combat you guys would be right since beam sabers would work efficiently. So you guys are both right. Now correct me if I'm wrong but what death scythe is saying if you twin buster rifle custom is best for long and medium ranges then how are you going to fight when the enemy is about 25 meters ahead or you? It's gonna be hard with a buster rifle since it needs to recharge a little and it would be too far for a beam saber. so a ideal smaller gun like a beam pistol would work. Now not all gundams need that since their main weapons is already good enough to shoot close range, for example RX-78-2 beam rifle that has almost no recharge time would work. I hope I was a help to this convo.

swark34
September 20, 2012, 1:27 AM
thats true alphachurch those are some good points. I know that the Tall-Zero has it's flaws like most mobile suits, But with the right pilot and the Zero/ search eye system i think it will manage.

Deathscythe!
September 20, 2012, 2:02 AM
Recalling aspects related to Tallgeese, I've now remembered Tallgeese I had used a small gun until it was destroyed.
No idea what treize was thinking, fixing the remaining parts of Tallgeese. We are just aware of him returning with a Tallgeese not possessing and therefore equipped with that small one.
If you've not remarked it yet and therefore do investigaton on that pertaining to Tallgeese, you'll perhaps find some precious data on it, by viewing videos of "gundam endless duel" featuring Tallgeese with exactly a short weapon.

I've conprehended it's no beam weapon, yet meets all requirements of mine referring to short ranged weapons.

swark34
September 20, 2012, 5:34 AM
Ive done a little research on the rifles . Wing Gundam has a single buster rifle which can fire either a narrow beam akin to that of a beam rifle or a huge blast like that of a beam cannon; a particle weapon capable of destroying multiple enemies in one shot. Now Wing Zero has twin buster rifles, im pretty sure that they almost have the same type of settings. Since the buster rifles are simular. So im thinking that for medium range combat the rifle might have certain settings that will alow it to function like a beam rifle for medium range combat, since the rifles are Wing Zero and Wing Gundam main weapon.

Exia
September 20, 2012, 5:44 AM
Why would rifle strength need matter? If you're combining two high thrust suits then wouldn't you end up with a super thrust suit. Just hit the thrusters to full and force a close combat situation.

Deathscythe!
September 20, 2012, 7:07 AM
Ive done a little research on the rifles . Wing Gundam has a single buster rifle which can fire either a narrow beam akin to that of a beam rifle or a huge blast like that of a beam cannon; a particle weapon capable of destroying multiple enemies in one shot. Now Wing Zero has twin buster rifles, im pretty sure that they almost have the same type of settings. Since the buster rifles are simular. So im thinking that for medium range combat the rifle might have certain settings that will alow it to function like a beam rifle for medium range combat, since the rifles are Wing Zero and Wing Gundam main weapon.

Well, speaking of the difference between Wing's and WingZ's artillery, I have to say, Wing Zero's buster rilfe distinguishes from Wing's in being able to ignite shots with delay.
WingZ's rilfe possesses the capability to shoot as often as demanded by the pilot, whereas Wing's requires delay in order to regain power.

Why would rifle strength need matter? If you're combining two high thrust suits then wouldn't you end up with a super thrust suit. Just hit the thrusters to full and force a close combat situation.

That'd waste precious fuel unreasonably. I wouldn't dislodge just in order to assume a position enabling me to inflict damage upon the enemy.
I had actually been attempting to convince you to equip yours with a small hand weapon resembling with Sandrock's UZI.
Extraneously, hitting is supposed to force the piloting to sustain damage.
I intend to claim being able to perform things similar to this to be an unnecessary evil.

Exia
September 20, 2012, 7:16 AM
That'd waste precious fuel unreasonably.

The only thing precious in battle is your life. Waste the fuel and cut the enemy down. Then when reinforcements show up blow them away with th super high mega buster rifle. Then leave as the enemy has to bask in your destruction.

swark34
September 20, 2012, 8:04 AM
I'd still stick with the original equipment used my Zechs and Herro. Herro never had any problems with medium range combat. My pilot would be just as good or better than Herro

Deathscythe!
September 20, 2012, 11:03 AM
Okay, assuming it's my turn to submit ideas, I'd like to expose my sudden thought to you : Epyon+Hi-Nu Gundam. What do you think and what's your opinions on it?

alphachruch
September 20, 2012, 4:10 PM
Whoa man that's cool. I just had the thought of a maroon mech dragon with cannons on its back and then I see you have beat me to it. I think that's great since the epyon would have extra fire power and have close range firing weapons that the gundam itself doesn't need to control. I also had a interesting mix. What if burning gundam mixed with 00 raiser. Like a melee gundam with the transforming guns and 0 raiser speed. Also gn full burst, golden trans-am, and a 00 style burning finger. But I really like your idea.

Deathscythe!
September 20, 2012, 4:28 PM
Whoa man that's cool. I just had the thought of a maroon mech dragon with cannons on its back and then I see you have beat me to it. I think that's great since the epyon would have extra fire power and have close range firing weapons that the gundam itself doesn't need to control. I also had a interesting mix. What if burning gundam mixed with 00 raiser. Like a melee gundam with the transforming guns and 0 raiser speed. Also gn full burst, golden trans-am, and a 00 style burning finger. But I really like your idea.

Well. You should've remarked me commencing laughing, having read your submitted text.

Would you like to know why? I'd reviewed randomly selected episodes of 00, including the battle between Setsuna and Bushido.

However, closely watching both fight, I considered the "golden mode" of G Gundam, yet didn't recall the offical term, not having viewed G Gundam for ... 10 months.
That I remebered, reading your comment.

alphachruch
September 20, 2012, 4:33 PM
The golden mode is called...um...burning mode? No I don't think so. And that bushido vs detains battle was really cool but why would it spark laughter? I wonder. I hate autocorrect on iPhone. I meant to say bushido vs setsuna.

Deathscythe!
September 21, 2012, 7:44 AM
Speaking of which : What's actually stronger ? 00Raiser sword or Domon's Kamehameha ?

alphachruch
September 21, 2012, 3:07 PM
Good question. Raiser sword is like a very long and strong beam cannon. But it moves slowly and it hits at a center point. While kamehameha is easy to move. So I guess kamehameha would be better. But raiser sword is definitely stronger. If they combined though, that would whole other story.

Deathscythe!
September 21, 2012, 3:26 PM
If combined by us originating an adjusted mixture consisting of both, I'd turn out to be a "super kamehameha".

:D

alphachruch
September 21, 2012, 4:30 PM
I feel like dragonball z would fit here.

Deathscythe!
September 21, 2012, 5:03 PM
I'd exceed the Kamehameha's measures of power.

alphachruch
September 21, 2012, 5:04 PM
Now is that so? How do you plan on doing that?

Deathscythe!
September 21, 2012, 5:19 PM
I seem to have mistyped. I actually tended to claimed IT to surpass it in power, not me, LOLZ
That occurs, when not concentrating on what you compose.

alphachruch
September 21, 2012, 7:04 PM
True that lol. But ya the super kamehame ha would succeed the original in dragon ball z

Jae102
September 23, 2012, 2:46 PM
00 Qanta Full Saber and Unicorn Gundam

Full Mobile Suit Psycoframe, NT-D, Twin Drive System, Trans-Am, and Quantinization.

alphachruch
September 23, 2012, 5:11 PM
Nice mix. Unlimited energy combined with trans-am destroy and quantization. Now that totally cheap in a battle. I like it.

Jae102
September 23, 2012, 5:27 PM
Nice mix. Unlimited energy combined with trans-am destroy and quantization. Now that totally cheap in a battle. I like it.

Especially with an Innovator Newtype. The pilot can control the gun with their mind and has a powerful beam magnum along with being able to go trans am. Twin GN Drives and Psycoframe is pretty badass too.

Deathscythe!
September 24, 2012, 1:25 PM
Well, reading your submitted idea first, I forcedly imagined this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hKSrNmCiy8

Your Gundam'd end up attaining a state of being infamous, if equipped with all listed and stated utility.

alphachruch
September 24, 2012, 5:12 PM
You they never made a gundam for assassination. I would think it is like astray red frame with master gundam.

Deathscythe!
September 24, 2012, 5:59 PM
Concerning with designing a Gundam adjusted for assassins' requirements, I'd suggest combining Deathscythe and Red Frame.
I'm unable to see the contribution of master gundam's unless you intend to destroy buildings..

alphachruch
September 25, 2012, 9:45 PM
The reason I choose master Gundam was because then the new offspring Gundam would have excellent hand combat. I feel that deathscythe is slower and his scythe isn't as ninja like as a sword. Unless you weren't going to use the scythe is that case I would be fine with it. Though deathscythe isn't quiet or fast.

Zeon's RedComet
September 25, 2012, 9:52 PM
Well the DS has stealth capeiblity so combine that aspect of it with a redframe/master and bam assassin Mobile Suit.

Deathscythe!
September 26, 2012, 10:17 AM
The reason I choose master Gundam was because then the new offspring Gundam would have excellent hand combat. I feel that deathscythe is slower and his scythe isn't as ninja like as a sword. Unless you weren't going to use the scythe is that case I would be fine with it. Though deathscythe isn't quiet or fast.

Have you ever watched Gundam Wing?
You don't seem to have remarked DS vanquish its adversary.
Deathscythe is entirely quick, applying its shield as flying utility. There's hardly been anything as shrewd as this in regards to defending and being quick at the same time.
Furthermore, Deathscythe possesses the capability of executing things invisibly meaning it performs without getting noticed by anybody.
That's exactly what's necessary and needed to meet the requirements of being a well fulfilling assassin.

How would you intend to surpass the god of in assassing beings ?

Master Gundam + Red Frame would turn out to be a gundam more badass than D-Scythe and Red Frame combined. Verily, it'd defeat my suggestion, yet your project'd fail at assassining people.
Remeber, Master Gundam (Devil Gundam) was made for physcial fights, not assassining.
Why blow up a house when you're able to do silently?

alphachruch
September 26, 2012, 11:04 AM
I guess you're right. I forgot dc godlike powers. But master Gundam can choose not to break buildings. So if they were all combined...

Deathscythe!
September 26, 2012, 3:47 PM
Scrutinizing both Gundams' equipment, I've now realized both Gundams do possess "flying" equipment serving as a shield at the same time.

http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/g/gf13-001nh2-normal.jpg

http://ignitionmode.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/mg-deathsycthe-hell-custom-2.jpg

alphachruch
September 26, 2012, 10:01 PM
Dark like batman, silent like a ninja, deadly like trans am mode. I think this combo is approved for official military use.

swark34
September 28, 2012, 4:31 AM
I have another one, Latley I have been watching Gundam Age and i I have become a big fan of Gundam Legilis, So would like to combine Legilis and Unicorn Gundam. I think these two gundams together would give anybody hell. What do yall think

Deathscythe!
September 28, 2012, 8:56 AM
I have another one, Latley I have been watching Gundam Age and i I have become a big fan of Gundam Legilis, So would like to combine Legilis and Unicorn Gundam. I think these two gundams together would give anybody hell. What do yall think

Regarding Gundam Age, I'd like to persuade you to explain me/us what "Legilis" resembles with, expecting everybody not to have seen age yet.

swark34
September 28, 2012, 12:55 PM
There she is
Gundam Legilis

Jae102
September 28, 2012, 3:17 PM
Destroy Gundam + Physco Gundam 2 or Shamblo

Reborns Gundam + Victory 2 Gundam

alphachruch
September 28, 2012, 3:35 PM
The legilis. Not a real Gundam in my eyes. I dislike it. It's too cheap. Removes the fun of battle. I has a new mix. Blitz Gundam with Age-FX. What do u think

Jae102
September 28, 2012, 5:15 PM
What about new Gundam designs TS?

Deathscythe!
September 28, 2012, 7:35 PM
you're supposed to quit applying the third person singular present "-s" on 1st person singular, lolz.

if I were capable of drawing properly, I'd have some drafts lying around in my room.

alphachruch
September 29, 2012, 9:58 AM
If anyone can draw Gundam then please sketch out the mixes.

Jae102
September 29, 2012, 3:33 PM
Imagine Destroy Gundam + Shamblo

Destroy Gundams destructive power with a Blood thirsty Psycoframe and reflector bits.

Also Reborns Gundam and with V2 Gundam wings of light. Faster reborn Gundam and more power

alphachruch
September 29, 2012, 8:45 PM
dont forget the fin fangs and the cannons

Jae102
October 3, 2012, 3:22 PM
Nightangale with Rau's Providence.

Nightangle with Providence Gundam's Dragoons.

Reborns Cannon/Gundam with Double X Gundam. Satelitte Cannon with Reborns Gundam.

alphachruch
October 3, 2012, 4:02 PM

Now that i think about it, even though legilis sucks together they would make a great gundam. I can completely see a few parts of the psychoframe opening to release the bits. Like the shield or the chest flaps or the torso.

Jae102
October 14, 2012, 4:04 PM
F91 VSBR and Unicorn Gundam

Basically F91's versitile movement along with the NT-D and a the power of an Beam magnum.

If we could mix more than two Gundams together I would say.

Reborn's Gundam, V2 Gundam, F91 Gundam, Banshee Gundam, Gundam X, Providence Gundam 00 Qan [T] Age Gudnam FX.

Reborn's Gundam with V2 Wings of Light, F91 vestile movements, Banshee's NT-D and full mobile suit psycoframe, Gundam X satelite cannon and Flash System, Providence like Dragoons/Funnels/Fangs, 00 Qan [T] Quantum brain control system, and AGE Gundam Full Burst mode.

alphachruch
October 14, 2012, 7:03 PM
F91 VSBR and Unicorn Gundam

Basically F91's versitile movement along with the NT-D and a the power of an Beam magnum.

If we could mix more than two Gundams together I would say.

Reborn's Gundam, V2 Gundam, F91 Gundam, Banshee Gundam, Gundam X, Providence Gundam 00 Qan [T] Age Gudnam FX.

Reborn's Gundam with V2 Wings of Light, F91 vestile movements, Banshee's NT-D and full mobile suit psycoframe, Gundam X satelite cannon and Flash System, Providence like Dragoons/Funnels/Fangs, 00 Qan [T] Quantum brain control system, and AGE Gundam Full Burst mode.
Alright, I like it but this time add Qan[T]'s Full Burst and don't forget AGE-2 Dark Hound's Umbrella cover and maybe also SEED's sheild skin

Jae102
October 14, 2012, 9:11 PM
To which combination? The F91 VSBR and Unicorn Gundam or Reborn's Gundam, V2 Gundam, F91 Gundam, Banshee Gundam, Gundam X, Providence Gundam 00 Qan [T] Age Gudnam FX.

alphachruch
October 15, 2012, 2:26 PM
The 2nd combo.

Jae102
October 15, 2012, 4:55 PM
Nice. Here's another combo

Hi-Nu Gundam and 00 Qan [T].

00 Qan [T] Full Saber and 00 Raiser.

alphachruch
October 16, 2012, 6:08 PM
I'm sorry but I really don't prefer quanta. It just feels like a downgrade from 00 raiser. And quanta is kinda like 00 raiser but with fins and quantum stuff. So the 2nd combos doesn't work to well with me. As for the first one. I hate hi-nu. The whole concept of fin funnels disgusts me. It isn't a Gundam if it can't fight without the help of fin funnels ( AGE-FX excused). Sry. But I would say something like heavy arms Gundam with blitz Gundam would be cool with the bullet rain and melee awesomeness.

Jae102
October 16, 2012, 7:23 PM
00 Raiser. Just take the positive from both mobile suits.

alphachruch
October 16, 2012, 8:44 PM
which 2 mobile suits?

Zeon's RedComet
October 16, 2012, 9:16 PM
Wow why hate on Fin Funnels...but every other Remote weapon is fine...k...Personally love Funnels...why? Shows the pilot's not only good with their machine but they can focus their brain on something else while sword playing/snipeing what ever. To each their own but that's my two cents on it.

Anyhow Detla Gundam Kai+Unicorn.

NT-D, Transformation, and Funnels.

Or another one I thought of.

Crossbone X-1, and V2. Crossbones of light anyone?

Jae102
October 16, 2012, 9:27 PM
00 Qan [T] and 00 Raiser

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PcjPXgesAg8/THgHrMYF7lI/AAAAAAAABuM/2WV5Fj0pCv4/s1600/XN+00+Qan%5BT%5D+Raiser+Seven+Sword.jpg

Zeon's RedComet
October 17, 2012, 12:58 AM
I have no idea how to react to that besides saying...for a cluster...it looks awesome.

Jae102
October 17, 2012, 1:20 PM
ZZ Gundam and AGE 3 Gundam

Come on you know you guys seen this one coming. Imagine the AGE 3 Gundam's main design with Double Zeta Gundams High Mega Cannon on age Gundam's head along with the 360 Cockpit and Bio Sensor.

alphachruch
October 17, 2012, 7:07 PM
Holy mother of crap. That looks amazing. And I think I see a hint of exia in there too. If only Q was really like this rather than a skinny piece of shit. sry Jae I know u love Q but I rather have 00.

alphachruch
October 17, 2012, 7:09 PM
I didn't like Age-3 in AGE but I have to like the orbital version.

Jae102
October 17, 2012, 10:36 PM
Also throw the double beam rifle on the the ZZ AGE Gundam's right arm.

Unicorn and Turn-A Gundam

A Turn A Gundam that can be controlled by the users mind and the NT-D in Turn-A along with the full mobile suit Psycoframe would be crazy in Turn-A especially when the user uses the will power like at the end of Gundam Unicorn Novels.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/57965_10151460337723976_953459627_n.jpg?dl=1

alphachruch
October 17, 2012, 10:53 PM
Dud how are your photos so big? and not only that but that pic is freakin epic. Now all it needs is some... AGE-FX , maybe.

Jae102
October 19, 2012, 9:24 PM
Because I'm awesome. Also

Turn-A/?
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/427946_10151296115275829_305711343_n.jpg?dl=1.

alphachruch
October 19, 2012, 11:32 PM
Y? Acguy and turn a.

alphachruch
October 19, 2012, 11:35 PM
Exia and wing gundam. 3706

Deathscythe!
October 20, 2012, 12:02 AM
I've remarked exactly the same being displayed on my news feed on Fb.
I imply you possess an Fb account, don't you, jae?

Jae102
October 20, 2012, 12:07 AM
I've remarked exactly the same being displayed on my news feed on Fb.
I imply you possess an Fb account, don't you, jae?

Yes sir I do. Just like everyone else in the world. XD

Zeon's RedComet
October 20, 2012, 12:26 AM
Crossbone X-1 Kai Skullhart and AGE-2 Darkhound (only suit I say I enjoy from AGE really)

Also Turn Acuguy FTW...we've found it...the only thing that'll beat Turn A. Turn A(cuguy)

Jae102
October 20, 2012, 12:38 AM
Sinanju and Wing Zero Custom.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7226/img1943s.jpg

Zeon's RedComet
October 20, 2012, 1:50 AM
Turn A, Turn X, and Devil Gundam.

Bye bye Universe.

Jae102
October 20, 2012, 1:57 AM
MSN-04II Nightingale and Vagan Gear Sid.

Piloted by none other than Char Aznable.

Better yet MSN-04II Nightingale Providence and Vagan Gear Sid.

Just take Providence's Dragoons and add it MSN-04II Nightingale and Vagan Gear Sid.

Deathscythe!
October 20, 2012, 7:20 AM
Yes sir I do. Just like everyone else in the world. XD

http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/1612-Facebook

alphachruch
October 20, 2012, 1:46 PM
Kshatriya and Mobile Armor Sid.
And QAN[T] and Turn A.
And if i am right we are all connected in fb by the Gundam page?

Jae102
December 1, 2012, 12:46 AM
Vegan Gear/Sid and Gadelaza

Imagine Vegan Gear Sid using it's Sid and Vegan gear abilities along with having GN Fangs/Funnel, at least 10x as much missile and trans-am.

AGE-1G Gundam AGE-1 Gransa and FA-93HWS v Gundam Heavy Weapons System Type
Piloted by Flit Asuno.

Funnels and way more fire power along with a Stungle Rifle but give it the output of the Hyper Mega Rifle.

The design will be based off the AGE 1 Head and the body will look like the FA-93HWS but it will be Armor.

The armarments will be

60mm Vulcan gun
Beam saber
Large beam saber
Beam rifle
Hyper bazooka
Hyper Mega Rifle
Glastron Launcher
Missle launcher
Shoulder Missile Pack
Shoulder Missile Launchers
Fin Funnels

Special Equipment & Features
Birdlime launchers
Dummy launchers
Psycoframe cockpit
Psycommu/Psycho-Follow System

Psycommu/Psycho-Follow System will allow Flit to control the Funnels like he should. A pilot with is experience will be incredible.

MSN-001 Delta Gundam and ORB-01 Akatsuki Gundam.

Take Akatsuki horns to the Delta Gundam's head along with with Akatsuki's with Delta Gundam's and give it Shiranui Pack.

GNMA-Y0002V Gadelaza and RX-105 Ξ Gundam.

Combine Gadelaza the RX-105 Gundam's Funnel Missles with Gadelaza GN Missisles to form GN Funnel Missles. Then give Gadelaza Mega Beam Cannon, Beam barrier, and exceeding Mach 2 Speeds out side of Trans-Am.

alphachruch
December 3, 2012, 2:11 AM
Lol. Very detailed explainations. I agree with it all

Jae102
December 24, 2012, 1:55 AM
00 Raiser + Wing Zero + Unicorn Gundam + Xi Gundam - UC Era Beam Ways.

00 Raiser will still be the main mobile suit but it will have the twin buster rifles power when it fires the riser sword it will have the power of the Wing Zero's Twin Buster Rifle, 00 Raiser Armor will also be Gundanium alloy, 00 Raiser will also have Gundam Unicorns Full Mobile Suits Psycoframe so Setsuna can control the 00 Raiser with his mind and have faster reaction time, NT-D will also be included to have Fangs/Funnels, Beam Vulcan Gun will also be installed and mounted in 00 Raiser's head, Xi Gundam Funnel missles will be installed in the 00 Raiser. Last but not least 00 Raiser will be able to produce beams as powerful as Sinanju's along with it's traditional beams. Setsuna can switch between the two.

alphachruch
December 24, 2012, 4:58 PM
Yo that is beast.
Now my turn.
XN 00 Raiser + Astray Red + Age-FX + Wing Zero Custom

It has the raiser sword that can also be used as a double buster rifle. It will have the glowing bits that come off the gundam and act like armor/swords. The XN 0 Raiser can come off and deploy its own bits as backup to the XN 00. The astray's swords are the new GN Swords/Rifles and are much smaller and quicker to manuver. It has a full burst mode that increases speed of gundam and bits. Plus the trans-am allows increase in all aspects of the gundam. The "wings" of Wing Zero are attached to the GN Drives and act as GN Full Shields (like Dynames). The gundam can transform to a plane type thing for faster travel. And the gundam has the stylish appearence of Astray Red Frame with a color theme of maroon, ice blue, 60% grey, and yellow as an accent.

Jae102
December 24, 2012, 5:17 PM
Nice and very good description.

Jae102
December 27, 2012, 10:44 PM
RX-93-ν2 Hi-ν Gundam + FA-93HWS v Gundam Heavy Weapons System Type

Hi-Nu Gundam will be the main design but it will have the FA-93HWS High Mega Shield on it's right arm. It will have the Large beam saber too along with Hyper Mega Rifle.

Beam cannon
Missle launcher
Small missle

PaladinGundam
February 12, 2013, 11:57 AM
Perhaps combining the Freedom and Justice would be a pretty nice combination.
Despite me hating beam spamming, I would still think the Justice Freedom Gundam would be the ultimate crowd controlling unit if the jet back pack moves the Justice Freedom constantly while it beam spams. It would make up for the Freedoms weakness for standing in one place while beam spamming. And the jet pack? Beam spam some more! I think I just created the Troll Gundam. You mad bro?
I guess it would be purple. The back pack would look like the Freedom's wings put together side ways. Troll Gundam would be a one man mobile suit army if this actually existed. Yep! Beam Spamming for the win! (sarcasm)
What have I done?

Kenico
February 13, 2013, 12:07 AM
GAT-X105 Strike + ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam + ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam = NZGMF-X30A Omega Freedom Gundam

Parts that make up the suit:

Strike Freedom: Arms (including the Beam sheilds) and Waist (particularly the mechanism and weapons)

Freedom: Backpack (including the Balena Plasma Cannons)

Strike: Torso, Legs, and Head

Armaments and Equipment:

Strike Freedom: beam shields, Beam sabers, and Rail Cannons

Freedom: Back back flight systems, Plasma Cannons, and Beam rifle (has two and are modded so as to be mounted on the hips+connect side by side to fire double barreled action)

Strike: Head Vulcans...probably certain striker packs but doubt it lol.

As stated the Strike would be the base, providing the legs torso and head. the Freedoms backpack would be mounted in place of the Strikes traditional loadout. The Waist mechanism and arms of the Strike Freedom would be installed+the Gold would be removed. The Operating system of the Freedom would be used along with the Strike Freedoms Cockpit. The Paint Job would be the Tradional Freedom scheme. and thats pretty much about it lol. sorry if that was a little TOO detailed lol :p

Pretty much, this Gundam is the embodiment of one of my philosophies i have developed over the years...Ahem...BEAMSPAMMING IS FOR (CENSORED)!!!

Pretty much i remmoved the Strike Freedoms Flawed DRAGOON bit system and gave this unit the Freedoms old Flight system which IMO makes the suit capable of Blitzkrieg attacks at high speeds. the double beam rifles grant the suit ridiculous abount of firepower without making it a beam spammer, the suit has its Full burst mode but at least the Freedom did it right. But thats not all. the OF can use either the Plasma or Rail Cannons without accessing the FB Mode, meaning he can conserve ammo and use a speciffic weapon for a speciffic purpose and only use the FB mode in the event its backed into a corner and it needs to clear the room. The suit as statted earlier is also equipped with the Freedoms Beam rifles but modded so that they can be mounted on the skirt armor like the SFs but unlike the SFs that combine front to back, the OFs rifles combine side by side like that of the Wing Zeros. Due to the SFs Beam Shield Tech, the physical Shield of the Freedom is not needed here, just FYI LOL. The Beam Sabers of the SF are there just because they are a more powerful Upgrade lol. As for that, um dont know what else to say other than that its better than the Strike Freedom Lol.

PaladinGundam
February 13, 2013, 1:55 AM
Kenico, you are a FREAKING Genius.

Now I should figure out the Brother Unit...

GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam+ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam+ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam= NZGMF-X29A Alpha Justice Gundam

Parts that make up the suit:

Infinite Justice: Legs (Freakin Beam Shins!) and Waist(The Beam sabers are needed.)

Justice: Backpack (Justice ride the wave!) Shoulders (Beam Boomerangs)

Aegis: Torso, Head, Feet ((Beam Shins and Beam Feet? Hell yeah!)) and Arms ((Beam sabers erect from it's arms.))

Armaments and Equipment:

Infinite Justice: Beam Sabers and BEAM SHINS!!! :D

Justice: Fatum-00/Subflight Lifter, Beam Boomerangs, Beam rifle.

Aegis: Feet and Arm Integrated Beam Sabers. Head Vulcans. POSSIBLY transformable? With out the Fatum?? And Shield.

Like it's Sister Unit, The Omega Freedom Gundam, Alpha Justice Gundam's mainframe comes from the Aegis. Not only does the Aegis provide the Torso and Head, but also the feet and arms. With the Infinite Justice's waist, it provides the Alpha Justice a waist that holds two Beam sabers. Inherited from the Infinite Justice are BEAM SHINS that are useful for kicking beam boomerangs away. From the original Justice Gundam comes with the Back Pack that will provide the Alpha Justice with extra mobility. Also allowing the Alpha to ride it. The back pack also acts as a second gunner for the Alpha Justice to use. It's Beam Boomerangs also come from the Justice. With Six Beam Sabers and two beam shins, this thing is a force to be reckoned with in Close Combat.

Kenico
February 13, 2013, 4:14 AM
Try this on for size: GNY-001 Gundam Astraea+GN-0000 00 Gundam+GNT-0000 00 Qan[T]=GN-0000 00N OO Neos Gundam (aka The Double O Neos aka OO Neos)

Parts that make up the Suit:

OO: Backpack for the Twin GN Drives, rear waist armor for GN Large Beam Sabers, and Arms

OO Quant: Legs, Front Waist, Head, and Shield Binder for the GN Sword Bits

Astraea: Torso, and Shoulders

Weapons and Equipment:

OO: GN Sword III X2 (Mounted on Each Arm), GN Large Beam Saber X2 (Mounted into side skirt, hand carried in use)

OO Qan[t]: GN Sword Bits (X12 Essentially imagine the Quants Sword Bit mount on both Verniers), GN Sheild X2 (Mounted on Drive Arm, over the GN Drives, used as hardpoints for GN Sword Bits)

First we use the Astraea's Torso and Shoulders as the base frame. We then add the Arms, Rear Waist armor, and the rest of the arms for the upper part of the body of the OO along with its backpack. Then we place the Front Waist, Legs, Head, and Sheild Binders to complete the Suit. Then we add the OO Qan[t]s GN Shields (that Huge Binder on its left side to hold the Bits) except on both sides, complete with Six GN Sword Bits Each. then on the Rear Skirt, we place a couple of custom GN Large Beam Sabers. Finally to Round out the Suit, we place in both arms the OO Raiser's GN Sword III (One on each Arm). The Cockpit arrangement is that of the OO Quant complete with any and all software. The Paint scheme is the OOs with a touch of the Quants on the head.

So...*Slaps and rubs his hands together*...What do you guys think?

Note: This is a redesign of the suit it originally had just the OO and its successor unit, but I later added the Astraea as part of the design cause it looks cool.

Kenico
February 20, 2013, 1:09 PM
Did this one for my bro for laughs...

GAT-X103 Buster Gundam+XXXG-01H Gundam Heavyarms*= GAT-X312 Gundam Seti

Parts that make up the Suit:

Buster: Torso, Shoulders, and Waist Armor (pluse mechanism)

Heavyarms: Backpack, Arms, Head, and Legs

Weapons and Equipment:

Buster: Gun Launcher, High Energy Rifle, 6 Barrel Missile Pod

Heavyarms: Beam Gatling Gun, Army Knife, Micro Missile Pods

Essentially the Busters Torso, Shoulders, and Waist armor provide the Base while the Heavyarms provides the Backpack, Head, Legs and Arms to complete the frame. The Busters Gun Launcher and High Energy Rifle are located where they are on the Buster and can even combine, On the Arms they each have a detachable Army Knife, On the legs and shoulders they have thier missile pods, and finally the Seti packs the Heavyarms Beam Gatling Gun that can be carried in either hand to unleash all sorts of hell. The Paint Scheme is Crimson and Black. A fierce artillery Gundam to say the least.

How about this?

*Version Katoki

Jae102
May 24, 2013, 3:19 PM
Wing Zero Custom and xvm-fzc Gundam Legilis

Take Wing Zero Custom and add the bits from Legilis Gundam to create and Nigh unstoppable Gundam and having the mobility of it. It would look cool and actually have an more powerful offense and defense.

Ginga Bishōnen
May 24, 2013, 8:36 PM
how about you take the Freedom Gundam, then add more BEAM SPAM capability, more mobility, beam shields, and funn.....wait a sec. haven't I seen a Gundam that resembles what I just described in a piece of SEED fan fiction? naw, it couldn't be, no one would take a Gundam that is already ridiculously powerful and make it more so.

Jae102
May 24, 2013, 9:09 PM
how about you take the Freedom Gundam, then add more BEAM SPAM capability, more mobility, beam shields, and funn.....wait a sec. haven't I seen a Gundam that resembles what I just described in a piece of SEED fan fiction? naw, it couldn't be, no one would take a Gundam that is already ridiculously powerful and make it more so.

Not enough. I think you would like to see the

Strike Freedom Gundam + AGE Gundam FX

More Funnels, Beam Spam, Burst Mode, Faster and more agile Funnels are more agile and can attack from angles beam saber on it's wrists. This Gundam would be the Ultimate Gundam that would be unstoppable.

Dlinker
May 25, 2013, 1:40 AM
You forgot to add the 00 Qan[T] to that equation. Then you get the ultimate beam-spamming Gundam ever with enough blades to take on armies at once.

Ginga Bishōnen
May 25, 2013, 2:06 AM
man, you guys are giving Fukuda and his wife great material for their next SEED fan fiction series. they will continue where they left off in Seed Destiny, with Jesus Yamato dying at least 5 more times and coming back with this new Gundam of his, complete with a Full Burst Mode, Trans-Am, the ZERO system, a Full Psychoframe, the Moonlight Butterfly, an I-Field and Phase Shift armor (immune to both beam and physical weapons), a couple of Satellite Cannons, and at least 80 GN Drives to power it all for about 10,000 hours of combat. Oh yeah, and at some point Jesus will train under the Undefeated of the East, Master Asia, and install a Mobile Trace system in his Gundam to utilize that training. "This hand of mine is BURNING RED! Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory! ERUPTING BURNING FINGER!"

PS "LOOK!!!!!!! the SEED HATERS are BURNING RED with their ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jae102
May 25, 2013, 2:31 AM
man, you guys are giving Fukuda and his wife great material for their next SEED fan fiction series. they will continue where they left off in Seed Destiny, with Jesus Yamato dying at least 5 more times and coming back with this new Gundam of his, complete with a Full Burst Mode, Trans-Am, the ZERO system, a Full Psychoframe, the Moonlight Butterfly, an I-Field and Phase Shift armor (immune to both beam and physical weapons), a couple of Satellite Cannons, and at least 80 GN Drives to power it all for about 10,000 hours of combat. Oh yeah, and at some point Jesus will train under the Undefeated of the East, Master Asia, and install a Mobile Trace system in his Gundam to utilize that training. "This hand of mine is BURNING RED! Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory! ERUPTING BURNING FINGER!"

PS "LOOK!!!!!!! the SEED HATERS are BURNING RED with their ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'd watch that series but that not enough. Give Kira everyone's battle data so he can truly rules the Gundam world like an Titan/A-Law member.

Ginga Bishōnen
May 25, 2013, 2:52 AM
I'd watch that series but that not enough. Give Kira everyone's battle data so he can truly rules the Gundam world like an Titan/A-Law member.

I got another one, Kira now has the ability to use a gun properly, a skill which both his sister and him lack.

Dlinker
May 25, 2013, 2:06 PM
I got another one, Kira now has the ability to use a gun properly, a skill which both his sister and him lack.

Which is funny because out of all of the skills he can get as a Super Coordinator, that wasn't one of them. Hell, even the Naturals can use a gun better than he can despite not being as a good pilot as him. Kinda makes you wonder if the whole purpose of a Super Coordinator is to create something that's harmless outside of a suit, but godly when put in one.

jaster-jesek
May 25, 2013, 4:29 PM
It seems to me that if there is more Gundam Seed released, chances are that Kira and Athrun will be all but totally absent from it. They can jump 20 years in the future or tell side stories. In fact, the small-scale side stories tend to be the very best stories. In UC you have 080, 083 and 008 MS Team which are perhaps the best of the Gundam series.

Already in Gundam Seed, there are three or four Gundam Astray stories. So best possible way to continue CE would be to do other side-stories like the Gundam Astray stories (it seems to be that there could be a lot more to tell about ZAFT vs. Blue Cosmos that wasn't covered in the anime) or to time jump 30 or so years into the future with a whole new faction arising much like the Crossbone Vangard or Zansacare Empire did in UC.

Ginga Bishōnen
May 25, 2013, 7:22 PM
It seems to me that if there is more Gundam Seed released, chances are that Kira and Athrun will be all but totally absent from it. They can jump 20 years in the future or tell side stories. In fact, the small-scale side stories tend to be the very best stories. In UC you have 080, 083 and 008 MS Team which are perhaps the best of the Gundam series.

Already in Gundam Seed, there are three or four Gundam Astray stories. So best possible way to continue CE would be to do other side-stories like the Gundam Astray stories (it seems to be that there could be a lot more to tell about ZAFT vs. Blue Cosmos that wasn't covered in the anime) or to time jump 30 or so years into the future with a whole new faction arising much like the Crossbone Vangard or Zansacare Empire did in UC.

Honestly, despite all its flaws Gundam Seed is my favorite series, and I love the Astray stories and Stargazer as well (I mostly hate Seed Destiny though, with a few parts of it being excluded). However, I do not believe anymore should be done with the SEED universe, with the exception of some small scale side stories like you mentioned. I do not think it should time jump into the future, even if it is only for a side story. Even though I hate Seed Destiny, I do believe its ending (the Final Plus version) serves a decent enough end to the Seed universe, and there is no need to continue it, especially since it could end up like Frozen Teardrop.

*shudders*

extend
May 28, 2013, 9:35 PM
Which is funny because out of all of the skills he can get as a Super Coordinator, that wasn't one of them. Hell, even the Naturals can use a gun better than he can despite not being as a good pilot as him. Kinda makes you wonder if the whole purpose of a Super Coordinator is to create something that's harmless outside of a suit, but godly when put in one.

Could be a plot hole? We have seen Kira subduing Sai by twisting his arms over his back.

Dlinker
May 28, 2013, 9:52 PM
True, but I saw that more as an exercise of how physically strong Kira is compared to a person of the same age rather than showing off his martial arts/combat skills. I'm leaning towards a plot hole, haha.

Jae102
June 2, 2013, 12:33 AM
GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser + GN-0000GNHW/7SG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G

Swap out 00 Raisers GN Machine Guns for the GN Sword II Blaster and attach the GN Buster Sword II to 00 Raisers right arm so it can funtions as a sword and a shield.

The GN Sword II Blaster is more powerful and more like a beam rifle.

Ginga Bishōnen
June 2, 2013, 1:11 AM
RB-79 Ball + HT-01B Magella Attack

Take the Ball, and attach it to the Magella treads, and you got the ultimate mobile weapon. The Ball can detach like the Magella Top, for additional awesomeness.

PS you can even attach the RB-79K Ball Type K instead of the standard ball for use by ace pilots.

alphachruch
June 3, 2013, 8:13 PM
Dynames, 00 raiser, astray red, unicorn.

think about it: Psychoframe for Newtype power amplification. Twin-drive with Trans-am for extreme speed and mobility and almost unlimited power. The astray contributes with lightweight armor and its two awesome swords. and dynames gives a 3rd drive and the sniper eye system for increased long range accuracy. Together the gundam will have speed, power, long range combat, close range combat, and a full shielding. PLus destroy and triple trans-am. And if double trans-am allows for ultimate innovator controla and teleporting skills then think what triple will do. I just hope the chest is an astray. The legs are 00 raiser. The Kai sword from astray hides the raiser underneath it. the raiser wings double as a full sheild system from dynames, the arms are a combo of unicorn and dynames, the v-fin is raiser with the astray fin with a sniper eye, and all the parts go pink and emit red particles instead of green and open up to reveal the inner beast called possibility.

Jae102
June 15, 2013, 3:45 PM
XXXG-01S2 Altron Gundam + YAMS-132 Rozen Zulu + GN Drive

Altron will still be the Gundam but it will now have a Quasi-Psycommu System for it's Dragon Fangs so they will be wire-guided like Rozen-Zulu's so it can pick angles to attack of adjustable output. Each of these "claws" are wire-guided and controlled by the quasi-psycommu system. The Flamethrowers will be replace will GN Beams, and it will also have an UC 360 Cockpit system. Trans-Am is apart of Altron too. Also Altron will have have it's dragon fangs won't be connected to the arms but it will still be able to fire GN Blasts.

AmbientAce
April 2, 2015, 9:02 PM
Gundam Kyrios + Gadessa.

The close range combat ability, and rapid firing weapons, and transforming capability of the Kyrios, with the Gadessa's targeting system and GN Mega Launcher. When in Fighter mode, the GN Mega Launcher stores under the belly and can be used along with the GN machine guns.

The result is a Suit with great versatility at any range, as it can snipe with its Mega Launcher and long range targeting system, then toss or eject the GN Mega Launcher and close in for the kill with the SMG, Beam Sabers and that absolutely wicked crushing claw it has. The Tail Unit in fighter mode adds even more firepower.

Basically, in my eyes, the prefect mobile suit.

Master Of Gundams
April 3, 2015, 10:42 AM
Sovereign Gundam.

Head-Impulse Gundam
Chest-Strike Freedom
Skirt-Strike Freedom (Railguns included)
Shoulders-00 Gundam
Arms-Exia
Legs-Infinite Justice
Wings-Strike Freedom

Offense/defense
-GN sniper rifle (Right arm)
-GN sword (Left arm)
-Two beam sabers
-GN fin fangs, mounted on back skirt
-SF Railguns
-DRAGOON system (Can be switched for satellite pack from Gundam X)
-Beam shields
-Shinning finger/Palm blaster
-VPS armor, max strength
-GN shield
-Small I field generator