PDA

View Full Version : Memes

Deathscythe!
September 17, 2012, 11:57 AM
Hey there!

Well, I've decided to establish this thread concentrating on "non-Gundam" memes.
What I (indirectly) persuade you to do is nothing else but posting memes randomly found on the internet.
I wouldn't like you to originate/create any made up memes just in order to entertain us. You're actually "permitted" (I'm unable to prohibit it)
to attempt to, but uneagerly searched memes usually turn out to be funnier.

Having clarifed that to you, I'd wish to say there's no requirements to be met. If there's any content appearing to be able to disgust others - do it.

That said, I'd like to start :

Yeah, it is disgusting, isn't it?

swark34
September 18, 2012, 6:08 AM
I dont wanna get kicked out of here so ill keep it PG. At least she has some strong muscles there lol, it wouldn't be like throwing a hot dog down a hall way

Hey there!

Well, I've decided to establish this thread concentrating on "non-Gundam" memes.
What I (indirectly) persuade you to do is nothing else but posting memes randomly found on the internet.
I wouldn't like you to originate/create any made up memes just in order to entertain us. You're actually "permitted" (I'm unable to prohibit it)
to attempt to, but uneagerly searched memes usually turn out to be funnier.

Having clarifed that to you, I'd wish to say there's no requirements to be met. If there's any content appearing to be able to disgust others - do it.

That said, I'd like to start :

Yeah, it is disgusting, isn't it?

Polaris Gundam
September 18, 2012, 9:02 PM
oh jeez, why did I read that... That was disgusting!

alphachruch
October 21, 2012, 3:10 PM
Ewww thts disgusting. The fact that the dad ate her egg.

Shin Starlord
October 21, 2012, 8:23 PM

Pretty much an old one. I'm quite fond of it.

alphachruch
November 19, 2012, 5:45 PM
3819 my new meme series called "someone asked me"

alphachruch
November 20, 2012, 10:39 PM
3822 i made that meme. 3823