PDA

View Full Version : HLJ Order Confusion

Ikaoru
September 12, 2012, 12:26 PM
I ordered something from HLJ.com but I'm confuse because I put it on "Private Warehouse" for "Shipping" and "Handling."

Do I need to do something to get my stuff shipped? Because I received from my confirmation mail

If you have chosen "Ship Now" for order handling, available items will be billed and shipped immediately when they become available. If you are instead using our "Private Warehouse" system, they will be billed and held for you in your Private Warehouse until you request shipping.

What does that mean that I can't get my kits soon?

What do I need to do? This is my first time ordering online from that store.

Dlinker
September 12, 2012, 1:43 PM
If the items you ordered are in your private warehouse, then there should be an option to ship them. One of the functions of the Private Warehouse is that it keeps your stuff available in the event that you can pay for the product, but can't pay for the shipping at the moment.

Are you able to see an option to ship your items when you check your private warehouse?

Ikaoru
September 12, 2012, 3:24 PM
Thanks

I didn't know about the private warehouse because it's my first time and I choose that since it's cheaper. Finally got them to shipped

J-muss
September 12, 2012, 3:55 PM
Wait you can buy items, then have them held for you until you choose to pay shipping? That could come in handy, especially on items that probably sell out fast but you can't afford it 100% at the moment.

Ikaoru
September 12, 2012, 4:22 PM
So pretty much it reserve your kit then? Nice

Didn't know that concept

uncleremuslegend
September 12, 2012, 4:42 PM
yes JMuss.

Not really a reserve your kit, more like 'buy one or two at a time, then let the shipping costs be condensed by only having to ship once the bigger box is full', but yea you get the idea.

Deathscythe!
September 12, 2012, 4:58 PM
Speaking of which, I'd like to mention HLJ's confusing "cart system". Having originated a list featuring articles intended to be purchased, I usually terminate browsing through the internet. Recommendedly, I do create a list, using my personally possessed profile. Now, it'd be expectable to have my list of kits desired to be acquired maintained.
Yet, the opposite has always occured so far.

Has anybody encountered the same problem, gathering kits to be bought? If there's anybody resolving or knowing how to resolve this issue, I'd like him to feel entreated to respond to this as soon as possible.

Appreciations on advance.

UPDATE : I hadn't comprehended how to do this. This method requires to be performed/executed by "private warehouse". And by using "Private Warehouse", one is urged/instructed to compensate for the selected/chosen supply on advance.
Just intended to apprise you ^^

UPDATE 2: Not having read the reply composed before I did, I did execute some experiments...

J-muss
September 12, 2012, 5:00 PM
yes JMuss.

Not really a reserve your kit, more like 'buy one or two at a time, then let the shipping costs be condensed by only having to ship once the bigger box is full', but yea you get the idea.

Thank you for confirming, maybe I'll order preorders through HLJ then.

Squee
September 12, 2012, 10:09 PM
Just a heads up the Private warehouse only holds your items for 60 days at the most. Once the 60 days are up your items will ship automatically.