PDA

View Full Version : GSAM is back!

squeam
September 11, 2012, 6:34 AM
After some crazy crazy delays in shipments, Gundam Store and More is getting in new stock! You can pre-order the new stuff here: http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/new-stuff.html As usual, they have the best prices around. If any of these kits interest you, get your orders in before everyone else does. Let's show some support to the business that makes this forum possible!

Kenico
September 11, 2012, 6:44 AM
YES! YES! YES! (like a rabid wolf, he gallops towrd GSAM...)

PS: insert "Hallelujah" choir now...

TwilightKing
September 11, 2012, 8:12 AM
*in country accent* hallelujer praise the lord :D

Kenico
September 11, 2012, 5:07 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! That was funnier. bravo Twilightking!

Kenico
September 13, 2012, 9:41 AM
Sorry to double post but this is being directed toward those who work at GSAM. If youre gonna start experimenting with different shipping groups (UPS, USPS, FedEx, Etc.) a word of warning: Do not, Repeat, DO NOT, go with FedEx. those guys will screw your customers in a heartbeat. i ordered from a company that uses FedEx to ship thier goods and those idiots lost BOTH of my packages yet claimed that they delivered them and i quote "ON MY FRONT DOOR" but surprise surprise theyre not there. now remember they lost TWO of my packages yet claimed they deliverd them. UPS and USPS are great, the former is perfect. im just expressing my opinion and i trust it will be noted, but im just saying that if youre gonna use FedEx be extra careful. That is all...:D

PS: Glad you guys are back and i hope youll restock the OO and Wing collections soon, i really want a Tallgeese and Cherudim. lol

D-Smith
September 13, 2012, 9:58 AM
maybe someone stole them off your doorstep? I have heard of crazier things happening but who knows.

Dlinker
September 13, 2012, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I was going to say they were probably stolen, either from your doorstep or by the delivery person. Sucks that you can't really do much about it either, since they have it as "Delivered" so it's technically out of their hands. I haven't had any issues with FedEx, but most of my items I've had to pick up from their shipping center since they all required a signature.

uncleremuslegend
September 13, 2012, 11:56 AM
that's why i just always have my stuff shipped to the office

J-muss
September 13, 2012, 1:44 PM
Looks like they restocked a lot of the HGUC line today, maybe now I'll finally put an order in. Probably should finish up my 2 current MG's first though...
Checked last night and most of the model's were still sold out.