PDA

View Full Version : The actual Silver Frame Astray.

SilverFrameAstray
October 24, 2010, 8:57 PM
So I have the money to finally do this project, and I've always wanted to do this.

So here is the sketch I made for the kit. After I'm done actually building the kit, I'm going to take pictures, and do a GIMP painted image of it.

RondoCiiSahaku
October 24, 2010, 9:13 PM
So I have the money to finally do this project, and I've always wanted to do this.

So here is the sketch I made for the kit. After I'm done actually building the kit, I'm going to take pictures, and do a GIMP painted image of it.

Gosh.

You with your epic drawing skills.

I think your drawings and the kits are the only reason I really am willing to get into Gundams.

*cough*

BESIDES THEIR COMPLETE AWESOMENESS ANYWAY.
...ha...ha?

o3o

Zeta-G
October 25, 2010, 12:25 AM
(Semi-) SD Gundam Power!
In all seriousness, dude, it looks good.

squeam
October 26, 2010, 6:09 AM
That drawing could easily be a design sketch for one of those FW Converge figures

ZeonPeon
October 30, 2010, 1:02 PM
I still love that Astray. Make sure you don't break this one's sword haha. But if you guys like this sketch, I live with him, you should see ALL of them.

GNzaku0023
November 1, 2010, 11:15 AM
I can't wait to see this thing completed. It's gonna look sick.

SilverFrameAstray
November 1, 2010, 4:08 PM
I actually just now ordered it. Can't say when it will get here, but I have all the paint I need for it. GNZ, let me know when you have that Kapool.

squeam
November 3, 2010, 5:11 PM
How bout giving it an Amatsu/Michael Jackson "this is my special arm/hand" look?

SilverFrameAstray
November 3, 2010, 5:30 PM
Haha, the blitz arm? That would be amazing.

I can't wait to see that box in the mail though. I actually ordered two.

GNzaku0023
November 3, 2010, 7:00 PM
You lucky little punk. Accidentally getting two of those guys.

SilverFrameAstray
November 3, 2010, 7:14 PM
baaaahhahaha. Why, is it wrong? When I get it i'll post pictures of it in progress as I build it. Then post the finished product later.

ZeonPeon
November 4, 2010, 3:59 PM
You lucky little punk. Accidentally getting two of those guys.

Haha, one is going to me. WOOT! I will have yet ANOTHER kit. Yay, and I will custom paint mine as well. NATURE SHOTS! Nuff' said.

SilverFrameAstray
November 8, 2010, 12:30 AM
Kind of upsetting, they're actually 1/144. It's all good though, they're HG. GNZ, I challenge my buster and Silver Frame (when completed) against your stargazer and err....1/144 of your choice.

GNzaku0023
November 10, 2010, 8:01 PM
Unicorn and Stargazer. But besides that, I really think a 1/100 is in order for SFA. I don't mean anything bad, but I don't think the 1/144 kit is actually good.

SilverFrameAstray
November 10, 2010, 10:22 PM
Unicorn and Stargazer. But besides that, I really think a 1/100 is in order for SFA. I don't mean anything bad, but I don't think the 1/144 kit is actually good.

Oh no, the 1/144 kit is amazing, its just the paint that prohibits the movement. It has wonderful articulation actually, even with the layer of paint. The chrome is on there pretty thick, and I know how i'm going to be painting 1/100 SFA so that it doesn't have that problem. Even though it was more of a trial kit, I like my 1/144 SFA.

GNzaku0023
November 11, 2010, 11:33 AM
I really think the buster came out better. But you should build a 1/144 Blue Frame.

SilverFrameAstray
November 11, 2010, 5:53 PM
Eh. I might. But only along with the amazing Gold Frame X3 I would love to get a 1/100 Gold Frame Astray. Then have Amatsu next to it.

Asterisk
November 12, 2010, 6:36 AM
I built all three 1/144 Astrays, and the Red and Blue 1/100 Astrays in a row. You want to talk about becoming tedious? I'm never doing 5 nearly identical kits in a row again

Zeta-G
November 12, 2010, 1:03 PM
I built all three 1/144 Astrays, and the Red and Blue 1/100 Astrays in a row. You want to talk about becoming tedious? I'm never doing 5 nearly identical kits in a row again
I know the feeling (*thinks about his V-Dash Gundam's 4 included core fighters, which were each about as complex as an old HG*)...