PDA

View Full Version : Myspace ?

swark34
August 31, 2012, 5:46 AM
I rember when i had a myspace account back in the day, it was really fun I had like 800 friends. Then myspace went wack and everyone went to facebook. Did you used to have a myspace

Deathscythe!
August 31, 2012, 6:12 AM
No I've never established (it's still online, isn't it?) any myspace account, not requiring to do so.

swark34
August 31, 2012, 6:45 AM
Yea its still on line nobody uses it .

Deathscythe!
August 31, 2012, 10:34 AM
If I'd gained access to the internet a little bit earlier, I'd perhaps have used it.

Gundamswag
August 31, 2012, 11:20 AM
I had a myspace and I probably still have it, but I have no clue what my password is which email I used and I don't care to find out. I didn't even use it much. Facebook is way better. It was basically the new Zanga and then it fizzled out because of facebook and for good reason.

J-muss
August 31, 2012, 11:26 AM
Never had it, I was reluctant to even get Facebook. Always thought it was a waste of time to do either...I still think it is but you know what happens. You get addicted to FB.

Deathscythe!
August 31, 2012, 11:32 AM
Never had it, I was reluctant to even get Facebook. Always thought it was a waste of time to do either...I still think it is but you know what happens. You get addicted to FB.

Either it causes being addicted to it, or it assists you to kill time, when (e.g) being sick, strechingly lying in your bed, not owning/possessing/having any clue what to do.

Focke Wulf
August 31, 2012, 12:01 PM
Just looked at mine and wow, I changed so much since the last time I signed in 3 years ago.

J-muss
August 31, 2012, 12:24 PM
Either it causes being addicted to it, or it assists you to kill time, when (e.g) being sick, strechingly lying in your bed, not owning/possessing/having any clue what to do.

Not necessarily "medically" addicted, yes its a time waster but there's definitely much better ways to waste time. I primarily use it to keep in contact with friends/family I don't see often or to know when events are happening. Though I did go without it for most of the summer, personally I didn't miss it but I did find out that I missed out on a lot of events because everyone figured I still was using it so they didn't contact me personally. So it was a rather boring summer... busy but boring.

Squee
August 31, 2012, 12:40 PM
I sign into mine maybe once a year nowadays. If only to link a funny video i'm in to someone. lol

thwalker13
August 31, 2012, 6:47 PM
I used to have one. Then once I made my Facebook, I quit using MySpace all together. So I deleted it.

Zeon's RedComet
August 31, 2012, 9:46 PM
MySpace? I rember when that was a thing.

I should make my own social Network site…MyTwitBook. The best of Myspace, Twitter and Facebook.

thwalker13
August 31, 2012, 9:55 PM
Lmao, do it Red Comet.

Gundamswag
September 1, 2012, 12:59 AM
Do people still go to mypsace? lol I know bands still use it so there must be some people still clinging to it. Maybe they're reverse hipsters and started to like something after it stopped being cool.

Exia
September 1, 2012, 3:13 AM
Used to have one, deleted it awhile ago. My personal band page is probably still up.

Deathscythe!
September 1, 2012, 8:00 AM
Myspace allows signing up, by using one's facebook profile, I've just figured out.