PDA

View Full Version : Turn A Gundam Remake

swark34
August 29, 2012, 7:59 AM
After finishing turn a gundam i said it was ok . If i could remake turn a i would make some changes. Starting with Loran in the original turn a he's too soft to be gundam pilot he never wants to hurt anybody always wants to be Mr Good Bar , He needs to hang out with Setsuna or Yazan Gable for a day. I also would stop the cross dressing and make a Laura Rola a female character on the show. Also I would tone down the akward looking mobile suits, there is nothing wrong with being creative but lets not get silly. And I would tone down Gym Ghingnham , he needs a swagger check. ( your not that cool buddy) But other than those things the series wasn't that bad. What are your thoughts

Gundamswag
August 29, 2012, 8:53 AM
I've seen the first six episodes and I've liked it so far. The cross dressing has a purpose. Gundam pilots are not always the coolest characters otherwise the gundam pilots would always be the same character thus it would get a little annoying to watch gundam imo.

Deathscythe!
August 29, 2012, 10:16 AM
Well, a couple of months ago, I did watch a few episodes. To be expressing precisely, I had seen 10 episodes when I did quit watching Turn A and I had been convinced to be fond of Loran. He didn't resemble with the others, I comprehended yet there was something admirable pertaining to him, enabling the consumer (not necessarily me) to like him. I cancelled in order to finish Victory Gundam.

So far, I've not ascertained anything related/referring to his fighting strength, but I've already remarked Gym Ghingham being surpassingly strong. So is Turn X. Therefore, It's deliberate to consider Loran as versatile or at least strong enough to encounter and oppose an enemy such as Gym Ghingham. But as clarified above, I've not watched it yet.

swark34
August 30, 2012, 1:50 AM
I ment like like to be a gundam pilot i feel like you have to have umph. Take Quatre Raberba Winner for example i'd say he is not one of the coolest pilots in gundam wing and he didnt like killing or hurting people but he handled his buisness and did what he had to do. For me is like once you are apart of the military or militia organization, you have a respiobsibility to the people you represent

I've seen the first six episodes and I've liked it so far. The cross dressing has a purpose. Gundam pilots are not always the coolest characters otherwise the gundam pilots would always be the same character thus it would get a little annoying to watch gundam imo.

Deathscythe!
August 30, 2012, 2:55 AM
your responsibility is to remain silent and execute/perform/accomplish/fulfil your orders.
It can't be simplifyingly eludicated, to some seeming to be entirely stubborn, unfortunately.

Gundamswag
August 30, 2012, 3:52 AM
While the Tun A's pilot is not that great, I generally find another favorite character in a gundam series if the main character is really dumb such is the case with Hero. He is quite boring, so duo became my favorite character.

swark34
August 30, 2012, 4:05 AM
lol Herro is kinda boring but he's a soildger that will get the job done. And Everyone know my fav pilot