PDA

View Full Version : Where's My MG Gebera Tetra?

Gundamswag
August 25, 2012, 5:15 AM
Ok I just remembered this suit and thinking how bad ass it was in the anime. Why in the heck is there not a master grade for this suit?

Exia
August 25, 2012, 5:24 AM
Oh god did you just open the flood gates!

There're many many members that feel the same way. I'm not, you know being a HG 1/144 fan. But I know there's a resin (I think) conversion kit if you own the GP01, I wouldn't know anything other than that. So in a way it's possible to get one.

Gundamswag
August 25, 2012, 6:08 AM
Yeah, I found out there is a resin kit and stuff and it looks smexy, but I'm no where near the skill level needed for that kit. lol I just want a master grade! lol As for you...there's a high grade Juagg (one of the ugliest suits ever imo) and no sexy high grade gebera tetra. Just the derpy hg from 1992. I don't get it. I think a lot of people would buy an MG Gebera Tetra. It's a great design.

I'm thinking I might buy the resin kit but I need to know where I can get the mg gpo1. I assume the mg gpo1fb wouldn't work.

Squee
August 25, 2012, 12:37 PM
Juagg is awesome.

Gundamswag
August 25, 2012, 2:01 PM
Juagg is awesome.
I personally think it's a couple ears short of being Dumbo's personal mobile suit, but it is just my opinion. I was never a fan of the aquatic mobile suits really.

D-Smith
August 25, 2012, 2:21 PM
If you really love the suit then just go for it on the resin man. people build resin up to be some sort of difficult thing but it really isn't its just can be time consuming at times but really its nothing anyone can't do. just do your home work, ask questions and you can do it.

Gundamswag
August 25, 2012, 5:57 PM
If you really love the suit then just go for it on the resin man. people build resin up to be some sort of difficult thing but it really isn't its just can be time consuming at times but really its nothing anyone can't do. just do your home work, ask questions and you can do it.

Thanks for the encouragement. I was already considering going for it since I'm going to learn how to paint soon anyway. Your words have convinced me that I should go for it.

Gundamben831
August 29, 2012, 8:13 PM
lmao you guys and hating on the Juaggu, ooh poor zeon how your engineers are always 10 years behind the federation.