PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Inspired Mech

Universal Artist
August 23, 2012, 9:12 PM
I found this drawing i made a couple of years ago. The Gundam elements are pretty obvious. Anyways what do you think? Does this drawing deserve some color maybe too? Also if anybody can help me with making the images that i post bigger (not just when you click on them) it would be greatly appreciated.

Zeon's RedComet
August 24, 2012, 3:14 AM
Man that looks awesome. I'd color it maybe.

Also if/when I continue my fan fiction (which I still work on even though I haven't put up a new Chapter in over two months lol) could I maybe use that design as a base for one of the suits in it? I'd give credit of course.

Universal Artist
August 24, 2012, 3:45 AM
Man that looks awesome. I'd color it maybe.

Also if/when I continue my fan fiction (which I still work on even though I haven't put up a new Chapter in over two months lol) could I maybe use that design as a base for one of the suits in it? I'd give credit of course.

That sounds great! Maybe send me some info on the suit you want this as a base for and i could do a custom color scheme for you?

Zeon's RedComet
August 24, 2012, 3:52 AM
Sounds good, I’ll think of something in a few, I do have a bad guy who is in need of a suit, and it seems that with those guns it’d be right up his alley.

Might use it as a good guy though because it's design seems similar to a MP suit in the Fan Fic the Pereigine, so maybe this could be some sort of amped up version of it.

Universal Artist
August 24, 2012, 3:55 AM
Sounds good, I’ll think of something in a few, I do have a bad guy who is in need of a suit, and it seems that with those guns it’d be right up his alley.

Sounds good. Which fan fiction will it be for? I'm guessing Gladius?

Gundamswag
August 24, 2012, 9:59 AM
That mech looks really cool and very well drawn.

Universal Artist
August 24, 2012, 4:28 PM
That mech looks really cool and very well drawn.

Thank you i really appreciate the compliment :)

Hadosan
September 10, 2012, 1:52 PM
It looks like unicorn gundam

Deathscythe!
September 10, 2012, 1:58 PM
Well, regarding and examining certain exhibited/shown parts in the picture, I've suspected it as being a partial copy of Gundams or MS pertaining to Gundam (what else ?)
Evaluate the forms of its torso very intensely and carefully - what do you recognize?

It partially does resemble with Unicorn, possessing weapons being similar to it.

ado3
October 5, 2012, 1:20 AM
Woah man, that's an awesome drawing! I wanna see what it looks like with color.