PDA

View Full Version : Where Would You Live

swark34
August 23, 2012, 3:44 AM
If you could live in any gundam series ,which time line would it be. Mine Universal Century 0079 ( Mobile Suit Gundam) i'd probly be a Captain with the Zeon as a Captain like char, with a custom Zaku II type mine would be black .

Exia
August 23, 2012, 3:57 AM
Simple one for me. Krung Thep http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Krung_Thep, I'd like to be there when I was a kid say 10 years old so that in 15 years I could be a Gundam Meister for the 3rd generation gundams. Namely the Meister of a GN-001 Exia variant I call GN-001/AS (Azra'il Sefer). My personal Exia.

Deathscythe!
August 23, 2012, 5:38 PM
Nowhere. Judging from what I've watched and comprehended so far, war is terrible and horrifying. I'm not quite sure where I'd desire to reside. Let's evaluate, shall we ?

I'd prefer to establish a life in 0080 - the "war in the pocket" area, curious to try out the "pilot cheeseburger".

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/277/genius-meme.png

Zeon's RedComet
August 23, 2012, 6:04 PM
Start off liveing in Side 3 during 0075. Join the Zeonic Air Force, be a test pilot for the first Mobile Suits because of my apitude and go on from there like a boss.

Kenico
August 23, 2012, 9:39 PM
After War Universe, doin that ol Vulture stuff. Just all badassery galore. with a custom Daughtress and a merc attitude to match...

swark34
October 8, 2012, 6:43 AM
I could also see my self in the After Colony era, maybe working with Trieze and OZ, Nothing wrong with being different sometiems

Shin Starlord
October 8, 2012, 8:25 AM
The Correct Century.

Why? Because we need to learn from our mistakes.

extend
October 9, 2012, 12:27 AM
Am I the only one thinking about the Future Century? XD

Hadosan
October 9, 2012, 2:42 AM
IDk either
After Colony 195 leo pilot (show everyone how to use it) or
After war 15 random guy in MS suit (the one that never gets blown up)

ado3
October 9, 2012, 8:23 AM
Am I the only one thinking about the Future Century? XD

that's what i was going to write. yeah the earth is mostly destroyed but the Gundam Fight is just a spectator sport and at least there is no mass war going on. i'd just let Domon take care of everything. i dont want to be a soldier in this life, so i wouldn't want to be one in another universe.

Deathscythe!
October 9, 2012, 9:29 AM
Honestly speaking, none attracts me, featuring dangers everywhere.
I'd not desire to reside in a world giving shelter to the exhibited kinds of human; those seeking vengeance, by inflicting damage upon earth, dropping colonies dragged down by earth's gravity later on.
But if it were obliging to select one, I'd consider FC as most delectable, posing a minor thread to living as a human being.
However, the end is dreadful and it would turn out to be binding to depend on MS opposing each other in a struggle to attain permission to reign over the earth.

The others are just .... o.O

Shin Starlord
October 9, 2012, 6:07 PM
Honestly speaking, none attracts me, featuring dangers everywhere.
I'd not desire to reside in a world giving shelter to the exhibited kinds of human; those seeking vengeance, by inflicting damage upon earth, dropping colonies dragged down by earth's gravity later on.
But if it were obliging to select one, I'd consider FC as most delectable, posing a minor thread to living as a human being.
However, the end is dreadful and it would turn out to be binding to depend on MS opposing each other in a struggle to attain permission to reign over the earth.

The others are just .... o.O

The others, excluding Turn A. If any timeline where ideal, it where that one.

Hadosan
October 11, 2012, 2:27 AM
The others, excluding Turn A. If any timeline where ideal, it where that one.

yes a time when people were a simple folk and didn't have tv or internet were if you want a weapon of mass destruction just dig it up
watch the tip of your pickaxe everyone

Shin Starlord
October 11, 2012, 2:41 PM
yes a time when people were a simple folk and didn't have tv or internet were if you want a weapon of mass destruction just dig it up
watch the tip of your pickaxe everyone

Most weapons of mass destruction only detonate if they are set to detonate, so a pick axe would most likely not set it off.
I see nothing wrong with the Correct Century. In the end, those have learned from centuries past and work to the ideal future. Call it a reboot.

Hadosan
October 12, 2012, 2:19 AM
Most weapons of mass destruction only detonate if they are set to detonate, so a pick axe would most likely not set it off.
I see nothing wrong with the Correct Century. In the end, those have learned from centuries past and work to the ideal future. Call it a reboot.
well it really depends on how hard you hit an object if you pierce a bomb you can actually set it off or the self destruct sequence on an MS (yes the same tech that supposedly was atomized into dust by the Turn-a thousands of years ago) which has a functioning minovsky nuclear reactor by simply short circuiting the electronics in it
just saying
oh and those blood thirsty Moonrace (the few) who want to conquer the earth and take it for themselves
definitely "In the end, those have learned from centuries past and work to the ideal future." I mean human civilization did just had to restart some thousands of years ago so learning from history that they don't remember is definitely something that they are really keen on:rolleyes:

Hadosan
October 12, 2012, 2:21 AM
I mean human civilization on earth *