PDA

View Full Version : What's inside the box?

Universal Artist
August 18, 2012, 3:08 AM
So i have already confirmed that the PG Rx-178 Gundam mkII is an awesome model, but what is this limited edition one I keep seeing the box for? I see this posted on ebay for $1000 but what is inside the box? A different color scheme? The same as the production model? If anybody has any info please let me know.

squeam
August 18, 2012, 7:59 AM
It's an Extra Finish version that was released in very limited quantities and sold at special events (or maybe even only one event). It's the same model as the regular PG Mk. II, but with shiny plastic. NOT worth $1000.

Deathscythe!
August 18, 2012, 2:36 PM
I am well aware of the fact, you've bought many kits and you intend to spend much to obtain special kits, but consider :
What are you actually able to attain, spending 1000$ ? Something more useful than plastic figures.
Be advised not to buy it.

thwalker13
August 18, 2012, 6:47 PM
Yeah I can barely justify paying normal retail for a PG kit. Much less a grand. I could a buy a 240SX project car for less than that.

Deathscythe!
August 18, 2012, 6:55 PM
evaluating further aspects, one ascertains that it is the MkII estimated to be worthy 1000 bucks.
C'mon, it is not deliberate to purchase a pg MkII in exchange for 1k.
I've already thought of better methods to reasonably spend money, want to have it revealed?

Universal Artist
August 18, 2012, 7:53 PM
Haha don't worry i would never buy this but thank you. An extra finish model is a waste of money to me, especially because i could do a much better job myself without the unsightly marks from cutting pieces from the plates. Maybe i would consider buying this if it was plated with 24k gold but otherwise definitely not.

Deathscythe!
August 19, 2012, 2:51 AM
So, this has now been solved, but I haven't told you what I thought of while I was writing, having seen you were curious about the package.
Would you still like be told what my idea was ?

Universal Artist
August 19, 2012, 3:33 PM
So, this has now been solved, but I haven't told you what I thought of while I was writing, having seen you were curious about the package.
Would you still like be told what my idea was ?

Yeah this could be interesting haha