PDA

View Full Version : What is your Favorite Gundam From G Gundam

swark34
August 13, 2012, 2:24 AM
My favorite Gundam from G Gundam has to be Rose Gundam . I like how it has that ole French charm to it. I like Burning, Bolt, Dragon and Zeus Gundam. But rose is my fav

thwalker13
August 13, 2012, 7:33 AM
I'd have to choose Master Gundam.

Deathscythe!
August 13, 2012, 7:57 AM
Well, I don't incline to admire or at least like any of them. but if I had to, I'd be master gundam chosen as favoured one. Well, funsaiki is very convincing and I regard its coat as useful.

Amuro Ray
August 13, 2012, 2:07 PM
You're all crazy...

Tequila Gundam! Without question.

Kenico
August 13, 2012, 6:09 PM
Shining gundam...Nuf said.

Zeon's RedComet
August 13, 2012, 6:12 PM
Nobel Gundam. (I refer you to my Avatar.)

WackyModder84
August 13, 2012, 6:35 PM
One question:

Can my favorite gundam in G include any of the cameos that showed up at the end? :D

Kenico
August 13, 2012, 6:37 PM
it sounds logical lol.

Exia
August 13, 2012, 6:38 PM
Mermaid Gundam Forever!!!

Zeon's RedComet
August 13, 2012, 6:39 PM
One question:

Can my favorite gundam in G include any of the cameos that showed up at the end? :D

I think he means the Gundams introed into G, not the Cameos, but still good question lol.

Satyr000
August 18, 2012, 6:32 AM
You all are wrong. Matador Gundam is the best. lol

Deathscythe!
August 18, 2012, 7:31 AM
No, tequila is xD

but seriously, what were they doing or thinking when they designed and gathered conceptions concerning G gundam Ms?

ItsVince725
August 18, 2012, 12:29 PM
Well...I like Ashura Gundam...and Cobra Gundam...

Polaris Gundam
August 18, 2012, 4:27 PM
What!? no one said Grizzly Gundam?
hahaha Crazy Kunooks! Canada's Gundam is the best Hands down!!!

and yes Tequila gundam is awesome too.
LOL... what were they thinking indeed. (arguably the worst G Gundam Episode out of all. and that's saying a lot!)

But in all seriousness. I'd have to go with Rising Gundam!
Burning is sweet too.

Deathscythe!
August 18, 2012, 5:20 PM
What!? no one said Grizzly Gundam?
hahaha Crazy Kunooks! Canada's Gundam is the best Hands down!!!

and yes Tequila gundam is awesome too.
LOL... what were they thinking indeed. (arguably the worst G Gundam Episode out of all. and that's saying a lot!)

But in all seriousness. I'd have to go with Rising Gundam!
Burning is sweet too.

First of all, I have to disagree with you don't I ? I found that actually good.

TO continue with, you prefer rising Gundam because of its pilot, don't you ? :D :D

Zeon's RedComet
August 18, 2012, 10:41 PM
Still Nobel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything else in G IMHO

Joe
August 18, 2012, 10:45 PM
I actually really like the Shadow Gundam/Spiegel Gundam. And Master Gundam is pretty damn awesome as well.

Exia
August 18, 2012, 10:52 PM
You're still all wrong!

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/g/gf13-026nd.jpg

That is the best gundam! Even has FISH MODE!

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/g/gf13-026nd-fish.jpg

How can any of you deny the glorious awesomeness of its' awesome gloriousness?

Zeon's RedComet
August 18, 2012, 11:01 PM
Can we all just Agree on Nether Gundam?! And how it's the Most LOL worthy design in the Gundam Metaverse.

Zechs36
August 18, 2012, 11:03 PM
Rose Gundam far and away. Simply for the Napolean hat and cape!

Zeon's RedComet
August 18, 2012, 11:06 PM
Rose is also awesome, if I where to be in the thing I'd have a Napoleon hand in jacket pose every victory. Or mid combo LOL.

Kenico
August 18, 2012, 11:08 PM
VIA LA REVOLUCION!

But still Shining and God Gundam are Awesome.

Satyr000
August 19, 2012, 1:48 AM
In all seriousness I'd have to go with the Bolt Gundam. The Graviton Hammer is one of my favorite Gundam weapons and I always like the more bulky mobile suites such like the Virtue and Bolt. But, what really sold me on the Bolt Gundam was Argo Gulskii. I always look at a Gundam and its pilot as a set rather then just looking at the Gundam its self. So pilot is just as important as the Gundam its self. I did like the Shining/Burning Gundam, but Domon Kasshu was pretty annoying at times. He seemed like a Second-rate Kamille Bidan at so many points in the series.

Polaris Gundam
August 19, 2012, 12:01 PM
First of all, I have to disagree with you don't I ? I found that actually good.

TO continue with, you prefer rising Gundam because of its pilot, don't you ? :D :D

lol, No I could care less about Rain.
Rising Gundam is Cool because its like a Red version of Shining Gundam. and its got a Naginata! and its got a Bow and BEAM arrow!
Gimmicky for sure... but I think that's what the G stands for in G Gundam.
But I mean look how awesome this Gundam is!

swark34
August 19, 2012, 4:50 PM
Im not really a big fan of big gundams but bolt gundam is one of my favorites, and argo was a bad ass. I just think that the bolt is missing something..but any who natasha was nice..and yea domon was very angry alot lol

In all seriousness I'd have to go with the Bolt Gundam. The Graviton Hammer is one of my favorite Gundam weapons and I always like the more bulky mobile suites such like the Virtue and Bolt. But, what really sold me on the Bolt Gundam was Argo Gulskii. I always look at a Gundam and its pilot as a set rather then just looking at the Gundam its self. So pilot is just as important as the Gundam its self. I did like the Shining/Burning Gundam, but Domon Kasshu was pretty annoying at times. He seemed like a Second-rate Kamille Bidan at so many points in the series.

Zeon's RedComet
August 26, 2012, 12:47 AM
lol, No I could care less about Rain.
Rising Gundam is Cool because its like a Red version of Shining Gundam. and its got a Naginata! and its got a Bow and BEAM arrow!
Gimmicky for sure... but I think that's what the G stands for in G Gundam.
But I mean look how awesome this Gundam is!

Exactly why I prefer Rising to Shining, though I still love Shining. Better than Burning/God especially.

NoZaku
January 1, 2016, 7:08 PM
Hurricane Gundam.

I loved him ever since I was a kid.

Zeon's RedComet
January 1, 2016, 7:12 PM
Hurricane Gundam.

I loved him ever since I was a kid.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/a/aa/Gf13-066no-flight.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120926105326

Nether Gundam is truely a weapon to surpass metal gear.

Also I keep forgetting it was called Hurricane Gundam in the dub...despite only seeing the dub lol.

Kirky82
January 1, 2016, 7:32 PM
God Gundam is a little obvious, but Rising Gundam and Shadow Gundam are cool

PastorPaul121
January 2, 2016, 10:30 PM
Going against the grain of God/Burning and going to say Neo Turkey's Scythe gundam was pretty badass

i-Reef
January 2, 2016, 10:58 PM
Hmm Shinning, Burning, Rising, Spiegel, Nobel, Dragon, and Bolt gundam Ulube's Gundam looked cool (the one master asia defeated him in)http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/1/1a/UlubeGundam.png/revision/latest?cb=20140411103241