PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think We'll Get an MG Dark Hound?

Gundamswag
August 10, 2012, 6:46 PM
I really like the suit and I would buy the high grade if I was pretty sure that a master grade won't be made. Do you think we'll get a master grade of the Age-2 Dark Hound?

Deathscythe!
August 10, 2012, 8:12 PM
hmm, I'm unable to tell you anything about age, so is everybody who hasn't watched it yet but i will allow myself to answer you anyway.
According to my deathscythe's package, kits are sometimes produced one year after the series' airing on tv. So are kits pertaining to ovas, but talking about ovas doesn't matter in here anyway.
These indicators will maybe prove to comply/resemble with this issue/matter. Furthermore, bandai is currently focusing on two things - unicorn and age. In the beginning, unicorn wasn't expected to attain as much success as age would, I've been eludicated, but it has gotten apparent for us and them to behold a distinguishing result ( never mess with u.c)

Well, to continue with, I have to mention something referring with Wing.
You might've seen Gundam W mg kits, mightn't you? If you had, examine again, will you?
Many G:W I've already seen, but have I ever happened to remark a tv version kit being displayed admist the searching results? no.
Has any Victory2 been revealed ? not as hg/mg.

And there's always something to respond to these questions :
Keep waiting.

In German ( I have to be doing this) :
abwarten und tee drinken ( wait and drink tea)

Squee
August 10, 2012, 8:48 PM
I can see them doing one after they do The Age 3 + wears and/or the FX.

Gundamswag
August 10, 2012, 9:52 PM
I have no problem waiting at all. That seems to be all that fans can do anyway. I figured that since the dark hound is a variation of the Age-2 (a lead gundam) that there would be a high chance of a mg. The adele on the other hand...I don't see an mg of that being made very soon.

squeam
August 11, 2012, 7:29 AM
We already have the AGE-2 MG coming out, so that makes it easier for a Dark Hound. Plus that HG is cah-razee popular! I think there is a strong possibility for this, after AGE-3, FX, and probably Legilis.

Gundamswag
August 11, 2012, 12:50 PM
Yeah, I too noticed the high popularity of the hg dark hound. It's a great design and I bet it was really awesome in the anime. I know I would definitely by an mg of the dark hound and I'm sure many others would as well. I'm even more hopeful thanks to your reasoning, Squeam.