PDA

View Full Version : Thought's Of Gundam Age So far

swark34
August 9, 2012, 4:41 AM
My thoughts so far I like age i thinks its pretty cool. I thought the age system was pretty cool that it and collects battle data to customize itself, grows alongside the pilot and is customized and used exclusively by the pilot itself. I like how Flit Asuno really dedicated his life to the cause of destroying the UE or Vegans but I think he could have been a better father to Asemu Asuno. But I think he kinda made up for it with Kio. I havent finished the series yet so who know. What are your comments

Deathscythe!
August 9, 2012, 6:20 AM
I consider your exaggerating starting threads as very "reviving" for the forums, but honestly - we have to create a whole topic where you are conveniently able to ask questions to do investigation related to everything you desire to know about.

Differently advising: You don't need to post a new thread for every question. Just go asking others, e.g the admins or experienced users should you want to enquire after something.

And in this particular case, enabling people to be choosing between options by voting would be deliberate.

swark34
August 9, 2012, 7:11 AM
If you dont like how i do my posts ,then just ignore them and dont reply. Ima do what i wanna do

Deathscythe!
August 9, 2012, 12:04 PM
Calm down. I just recommended creating an own section for 4 u or enquiring after information by asking others.