PDA

View Full Version : Which Side are You On Zeon or the Earth Federation

swark34
August 8, 2012, 4:53 AM
Which side are you on , are you a feddy or do you roll with Zeon and why

Gundamswag
August 8, 2012, 4:58 AM
I think zeon should be able to declare independence, but the Zabi family can suck my balls.

Brainsucker
August 8, 2012, 7:15 AM
Sieg ZEON! I will sit on my Zaku and trample the Feddie GM into nothingless! Well, at least I pick Zeon side in most Gundam Game.

thwalker13
August 8, 2012, 8:10 AM
I would follow the ideals of Zeon Zum Deikum. His beliefs that the sides should be sovereign states is correct. They should be led by their own government and not the corrupt and greedy Federation. However, I would not follow Gihren Zabi at all. His lust for power wouldn't stop with freeing the colonies. He would spread his power and attempt to control the Earth along with the colonies. Gihren Zabi was an insane power hungry dictator. Where was Deikum just wanted freedom for the colonies. A much more noble stance in my opinion.

Deathscythe!
August 8, 2012, 11:34 PM
if I were to select deliberately, I'd incline to steal mobile suits resulting in my developing my own ms. Having done that, I'd attend to annihilating/destroying ms as I want to. Just meandering in space, I'd not have any purpose, aim or goal to seek. That still appears to be better than other actions. just aimlessly causing destruction ... perhaps i will include that in my fanfic I'm currently writing...

OlNems
August 9, 2012, 1:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erqGZxRt4hk&playnext=1&list=PLC55B6B025017C71C&feature=results_main

There's your answer

Satyr000
August 11, 2012, 9:45 AM
Given the actions of both throughout the UC, I simply couldn't side with one or the other. So I'd go the Celestial Being route and appose both. Both have shed way to much innocent blood to further there ideals. And there are way to many power hungry people on both sides that will keep fighting even if both sides do reach some sort of peace agreement. I'd also recruit people from both sides to conduct humanitarian missions that would be geared towards the citizens of earth and space finding common ground. In the hopes that once the government of Zeon and the EF are taken out we could form a new government where both sides are equally represented.

swark34
August 11, 2012, 12:15 PM
Thats a very good point . Never that about the CB route