PDA

View Full Version : Has Any One Ever Played Dynasty Warrior Gundam #3

swark34
August 8, 2012, 1:58 AM
I like the game bascially becuase it Gundam and there arent to many Gundam games on x-box. But It could have been alot better the missions are pretty repetative and the online kinda sucks. I would love to see what my Tallgeese II , or my Unicorn could do aganist some against some one that can think

thwalker13
August 8, 2012, 8:01 AM
I rented and played the 1st one. I must say that I wasn't all that impressed. I have Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire for PS3 and it's the best Gundam game I own. I've thought about giving Dynasty Warrior Gundam another try. I just haven't got the motivation to do so yet.

Deathscythe!
August 8, 2012, 9:31 AM
If you possessed a playstation, we would be able to have a session. However, you said something about comparing skills signifying fighting against each other. Well I regret to tell and eludicate you opposing each other isn't provided as option in DWG3

swark34
August 8, 2012, 10:43 AM
yea you can only fight the computer. i said that it would be nice to go up agnist another person.. if that option was in the game it would be sick

TrowaBarton
August 19, 2012, 6:22 AM
I use those games for a form of meditation oddly enough. it's so mindlessly hack and slash that I just zone out and focus on life issues.

Polaris Gundam
August 19, 2012, 12:26 PM
Crap! I have been trying to get my hands on this game forever. but Its still like 50+ bucks at my local gamestop and I own the first two and and I just cant bring myself to buy it. I know its gonna be the SAME GAME as the other two just different pilots, Mobile suits, and flashier Graphics.
which is pretty Hypocritical. I own Call of duty MW 1-3 plus I just reserved Black Ops 2. THOSE are the same Game with all the aforesaid mentioned reasons I will not buy DWG3.

I really should go pick it up.
I wanted to see what voice talent they used for Garrod and Tiffa from Gundam X.
I'm sure my ears will bleed and my image of them will be shattered and my hopes for a (Good) English translation/dub will be Crushed.
but hey... what can you do?
"...all the Best stuff is made in Japan"

if youre looking for a Good Gundam Game brought over to the US.
I'd recommend taking a trip to the past. ye olde consoles de le playstation 2

The Best albeit graphically challenged by todays standards, Are:
Mobile Suit Gundam(s); Journey to Jaburo
Federation VS Zeon
Gundam vs Zeta
Encounters in space
and Gundam Seed: Never ending tomorrow
and if you want to go even further into the past. Gundam Battle assault 2 for PSX offered for a great party night with you and your gundam buddies

however! If you can afford it or are able to Pirate it. Gundam vs Gundam Next for the PSP is AMAZING!!!
and my buddy got Gundam vs Gundam Extreme for his PS3 and we LOVE it!

Deathscythe!
August 19, 2012, 12:31 PM
I've tended to purchase EXTREME VS. for a while now. Actually, I've already obtained/acquired the necessary funds to compensate for it, yet I haven't forced myself to deposit money in order to be enabled to transfer it to paypal. I'm just unable to forbear xD

Gundamswag
August 19, 2012, 6:11 PM
I've tended to purchase EXTREME VS. for a while now. Actually, I've already obtained/acquired the necessary funds to compensate for it, yet I haven't forced myself to deposit money in order to be enabled to transfer it to paypal. I'm just unable to forbear xD

Dude, you haven't bought it yet? The game is sick as hell.

Also, I think the best gundam game next to Extreme Vs. is actually Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front. That game is just bad ass and I will never sell my copy of the game. I tried playing Gundam Dynasty Warriors and was like "wtf is this crap?". I didn't like Encounters in Space either.

WackyModder84
August 20, 2012, 8:53 PM
Oh yeah, I played it alright! :D
I had so much fun trolling The Church of Jesus Yamato and the Wing Fanboys on Multiplayer who chose nothing but Strike Freedom and Wing Zero every single match.
I'm surprised 00 Raiser didn't turn up as much; since that gundam is also over-rated too. But at least 00 Raiser has more bragging rights than both those gundams combined. :cool:

swark34
September 14, 2012, 5:08 AM
Since playing this game on x-box i have one rival Loran and sometimes Lara , If i know that he/she is the emeny i will destroy him. At this point the mission is not important. The only thing i wanna do is kill Loran or Laura after that i will continue the mission. Does anyone else have a rival

Zeon's RedComet
September 14, 2012, 5:12 AM
When I see Kira he becomes target one in both DWG:3, and 2. (I have owned all three games at one point recently traded in one and 2.)

Also if I'm a pilot with a particular rival (I.E Banagher with Frontal, or Amuro with Char et.c) and they come out I'll head straight to them.

swark34
September 17, 2012, 6:23 AM
alot of people on here dislike Kira ''Jesus'' Yamato . He's ok till he tries to put those funnel thingys on you in DWG 3

When I see Kira he becomes target one in both DWG:3, and 2. (I have owned all three games at one point recently traded in one and 2.)

Also if I'm a pilot with a particular rival (I.E Banagher with Frontal, or Amuro with Char et.c) and they come out I'll head straight to them.

Deathscythe!
September 17, 2012, 7:44 AM
Kira Yamato? I've neve remarked him attempting to inflict damage upon my deathscythe, twisting its scythe and therefore becoming insuspectible to everything and anything.

Everything with funnels performs entirely badly, the best character is either Usso, Knight Gundam or DOMON!

swark34
September 17, 2012, 7:48 AM
Well if you are playing on hard mode he will try to use his funnels. He's never a problem for me i usually use my Tallgeese II ( Trieze) or Unicorn. I usually use Unicorn if its a hard mission the Unicorn is highly over powered but you will never see me complain lol.

Deathscythe!
September 17, 2012, 7:51 AM
Well if you are playing on hard mode he will try to use his funnels. He's never a problem for me i usually use my Tallgeese II ( Trieze) or Unicorn. I usually use Unicorn if its a hard mission the Unicorn is highly over powered but you will never see me complain lol.

Hardly have I tried something else out. No, he'd still execute badly, even if using his "special equipment".

Talking about which, what mobile suit does actually try your patiente most? It has always proven to be remarkably difficult to win with epyon.
Have you already tried WingZero out, by using "partner sepcial attacks" ?

swark34
September 17, 2012, 8:01 AM
Yea i like the Epyon but not in DWG, Id say other suits that are under powered is, RX-78GP02A Gundam Physalis , the Zaku, Palace Athene, GunCannon, Bawoo , Kapool, And Burning till you get it to level 4 rank

swark34
September 17, 2012, 8:03 AM
And yes i'v tried Zero special partner attack. The Zero is pretty solid once you get it ranked pretty high. I love those twin buster riffles

Deathscythe!
September 17, 2012, 9:18 AM
But you have to have gotten used to using them before attaining success. That's how I experienced Wing Zero, having piloted D-Scythe Hell for a while only.

Zeon's RedComet
September 17, 2012, 3:43 PM
Kira Yamato? I've neve remarked him attempting to inflict damage upon my deathscythe, twisting its scythe and therefore becoming insuspectible to everything and anything.

Everything with funnels performs entirely badly, the best character is either Usso, Knight Gundam or DOMON!

I have to disagree. When I get in the Nu, Sazabi, the Quebely's they're own everything mode. If you mean fighting a Suit and the AI uses those suits badly then yeah I agree. But as a whole the AI in these games have allways been sad.

Anyhow I think the Unicorn is the best suit in the game Destory mode litterally Destorys anything and you can wipe a field in seconds...the DX also can own a Field in one shot. (It's air SP litterally can nuke a field if deployed right on a swarm of enemy MS)

I wish I had the DLC suits, mainly the Kshatryia

Deathscythe!
September 17, 2012, 4:59 PM
I once attempted to achieve anything worthy exhibiting, yet that didn't run well.
The only thing satisfying was the susanowo. and that, entirely differing from others' results, performed unexpectedly well, possessing the ability to gain power for "short, triangle-button attacking".

And yeah, not having ceased it out of my memory yet, I've got to apprise you that lockon's gundam initiates attacks that are equal to dx's power, when accompanied by another one ( partner attack).
Yet, it actually distinguishes from dx's:
it doesn't attack only one spot, but shoots in every direction.
And susanowo, as not described above, is a brawling one.

However, I did order gundam extreme vs. for 65$ last week, knowing others had had to compensate for it by paying a higher price.

Zeon's RedComet
September 17, 2012, 6:26 PM
I plan on ordering EXVS soon but I have $90 tied up in RE:6 and it's Anthology Edition...so I'll be geting it arround X-Mas, I may wait for Full boost to be ported just because it's rumored to have over 95 MS when the full roster is out...and it has the Banshee in it...and that and the unicorn on the field at one time would just be ownage.

swark34
October 2, 2012, 6:54 AM
Im just about done with the game. The only missions i have left are challange and collect missions anyways im stuck. Ive gotten all characters to level 5 and im starting to randomlly starting to play with other characters. How do i unlock the rest of the missions so i can finally complete the game

swark34
November 24, 2012, 7:35 PM
Has anybody beat the last mission

Deathscythe!
November 25, 2012, 9:44 AM
Has anybody beat the last mission

Yep and there are two possibilites to beat this game, judging from what I've done many times.

Either do you fully upgreade Knight Gundam (MS and Character), you select Domon as your character and assign him to Unicorn Gundam.

swark34
November 25, 2012, 2:42 PM
thanks bro

Deathscythe!
November 25, 2012, 3:28 PM
Have you tried it out ?
How did it go ?

swark34
November 26, 2012, 12:38 AM
I haven't tried it yet

Deathscythe!
November 26, 2012, 11:37 AM
Allow me to give you another advise for you to use -

Once you've gathered one SP bar, don't hesitate to consume it directly - you'll only obtain more SP and gain points faster.

swark34
November 26, 2012, 2:46 PM
lol whew I finally did it took me a lil bit but its done. I used Unicorn and Setsuna since he was level 50

alphachruch
November 28, 2012, 5:40 PM
My best gundam is unicorn and then 00. All other main lead gundams are normal level with few upgrades. I need speed to play or ill die. And i have no lvl 50 people

swark34
April 4, 2013, 8:42 PM
Since I beat the game a few months ago its pretty much been collecting dust so I finally down loaded some missions and characters and I must say I am in love with Marida Cruz and her Kshatriya it kicks so much ass

otogimaru
July 20, 2013, 9:49 PM
oh man beating the story mode of that game was such an ordeal, i have since given it to my cousin, i just couldn't handle anymore of that game

thwalker13
July 20, 2013, 11:51 PM
I've been thinking of renting one of these to give them another chance. Is there one that is better than the other?

otogimaru
July 21, 2013, 12:15 AM
3 has the most characters and you don't have to deal with character relationships going down but otherwise they're all pretty similar

Deathscythe!
July 21, 2013, 12:24 AM
Get yourselves Gundam Extreme vs. if you can find it for cheap

otogimaru
July 21, 2013, 12:54 AM
oh without a doubt, amazon should have it cheap, easily the best gundam game out there, it plays so good and is incredibly easy to get the hang of despite the japanese, the gundam experience i've been wanting for so long

Deathscythe!
July 21, 2013, 2:33 AM
oh without a doubt, amazon should have it cheap, easily the best gundam game out there, it plays so good and is incredibly easy to get the hang of despite the japanese, the gundam experience i've been wanting for so long

You could also get it from play-asia.com

Do get it!
It features Harry Ord!

Metalic91
July 21, 2013, 12:07 PM
Quote Originally Posted by otogimaru View Post

You could also get it from play-asia.com

Do get it!
It features Harry Ord!

^ yes, do it now! Now if only my multiplayer would work with some shred of decency id join you all in the glory :(

Zeta
July 21, 2013, 3:40 PM
I actually play my copy of DWG 3 on my PS3 every now and then. I don't have all of the DLC yet, but I have Graham and Marida who awesome (Marida's stats, when used well, can overpower Haman the strongest female character of the game).

thwalker13
July 21, 2013, 4:28 PM
I looked around on Amazon, and there is a region free Extreme VS. I'm guessing that is what I would have to get considering my PS3 is a US version.

Deathscythe!
July 21, 2013, 6:07 PM
I looked around on Amazon, and there is a region free Extreme VS. I'm guessing that is what I would have to get considering my PS3 is a US version.

All Ps3 games are region free.

exia-7
July 21, 2013, 6:32 PM

Yea I saw the same thing too. There's also separate Japan version and Asian version. If all PS3 games are region free, why do they have these different versions? Also, someone posted above that it should be cheap... but it's not!!! I guess because import?

Zeta
July 21, 2013, 6:36 PM
Ctrl + Alt + Bingo. You've got to import Extreme Vs. in order to get. It's one of the reasons why I haven't purchased it yet.

Deathscythe!
July 21, 2013, 6:41 PM
You might get it for cheap on play-asia.com