PDA

View Full Version : So, the biggest issue I have with my HG 1/100 Epyon is...

quackers4crackers
August 7, 2012, 4:48 AM
The friggin' parts won't stay on!!!!! >:( Particularly the white chest piece and the antenna on its head. They are honestly so loose the smallest movement can make them fall off and its a struggle making them stay back in place, especially the antenna. I have some problems with the fins on its head too, but not nearly as much as these two pieces. Would it be weird to just super-glue them?

squeam
August 7, 2012, 6:20 AM
It would be completely rational to glue them. And necessary, by the sound of it.

thwalker13
August 7, 2012, 7:20 AM
I agree with Squeam. Glue them. I have the 1/100 HG Epyon and I know where you're coming from in terms of loose parts. A lot of pieces on my Epyon HG has been glued on as well.

Deathscythe!
August 7, 2012, 9:16 AM
Good to be indirectly advised to apply glue xD

Gotta thank you as well. xD

uncleremuslegend
August 7, 2012, 9:20 AM
i would suggest the same...there are many times i would use glue/cement to secure a part...even if i didn't think it would fall off, just for peace of mind... we all know how much of a pain it is to buy a kit just for extra parts that are lost and can't be bought separately...

Kenico
August 7, 2012, 1:04 PM
Im not much for Glueing parts, but in the Antennas case yes thats the most highly reccommended course of action...