PDA

View Full Version : GKGundamKit.com BEWARE!!!

D-Smith
July 24, 2012, 5:10 PM
I have recently ordered a PG GP01 from these people and to put it simple things got sketchy quickly. here is a link to a thread that was started this morning on the mechalounge due to my recent business dealings with these people

The second page has most of my testimonial about them

http://kamm-mecha.com/mechaloungeforums/index.php?topic=965.0

thwalker13
July 24, 2012, 5:28 PM
Link says a login is required.

Deathscythe!
July 25, 2012, 12:42 PM
We've been warned not to order (&purchase, at least it arrived xD) kits. Thanks.

D-Smith
July 25, 2012, 4:26 PM
No they still have not shipped my order.

basically to sum it all up they charged me twice for the Gp01 so a total of $600 and froze my bank account and it would take a long time to go in depth but they have treated me terribly saying no that didn't happen i probably just bought the same cost in goods some where else and all these other things. i have called them out on a few lies they have made and they are still refusing to take responsibility.

all i can say is avoid them and there website. not very professional..

thwalker13
July 25, 2012, 4:29 PM
Damn man. That's nuts. I hope that you are able to get everything straightened out.

D-Smith
July 25, 2012, 4:36 PM
well its just about all straightened out but i just want them to apologize and take responsibility for the major inconvenience and stress i had to deal with. because literally i could not access a dime yesterday. and even with all the facts piling on top of them they are saying nope not our fault and to top it they saw the bash they got on Mechalounge and got all offended saying i am hurting there image. its like (in obi wan kenobi voice) You have done that yourself. so dont get mad at me because i told you this could all be avoided if you would just own up to this crap

thwalker13
July 25, 2012, 4:42 PM
Most companies are like that. They will not admit that they're at fault. Even though you have concrete proof that it is. If you have the proof, they will fix your issue. But they will never admit to it being their own fault. I've gone through this same thing time and time again with Comcast and I got to the point to where I will never have Comcast TV ever again. Never had a problem with their internet. But I'll never have their TV again. Just like I'm sure that you will never purchase another item from that site ever again.

D-Smith
July 25, 2012, 4:46 PM
i wont and i hope no one else ever does because they have shown that they are dishonest and dont have respect for there customers.

kira yamato
July 25, 2012, 5:02 PM
wow yesterday i got charged 2 dollars more for a pizza, but this is nothing like that. couldnt you just transfer back your money?

thwalker13
July 25, 2012, 5:14 PM
If that company withdrew double the amount they were supposed to then it up to them to deposit the money back. The hardest part is getting them to do so. Some companies actually will work with you once they realize, "oh we charged you for two when your invoice says you bought one". After that it's pretty much cake. They give you your money back, they ship your item. Everyone is happy.

Then you get companies like the one mentioned that can do no wrong and wants to keep your money. Those are the ones that you have to fight tooth and nail with to get your money back from.

Exia
July 25, 2012, 6:30 PM
This is why I only use a site if it accepts paypal.

D-Smith
July 25, 2012, 8:17 PM
I have my money back now but its not that that is bothering me. When i get home i will put together a post showing are emails back and forth so you can see it has played out till now but i cant emphasize it enough dont mess with these guys