PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Crossover.

Zeon's RedComet
July 23, 2012, 12:47 AM
Didn't know if this would be considered a game or not so I put it here.

Basically take one non-gundam franchise, and cross it with Gundam, it can be any Gundam Universe you want or it can be all new mechs and such to fit that franchise.

You can post more than one cross OFC.

Mine would be Mass Effect, with a Unique Gundam universe with mechs that suit the various charictars.

Biotics would be allong the lines of Newtypes, the Geth would have massive mechs that they can controll that'd be huge Geths, Shepard's MS would be customizable with what parts and such you want (like his Armor), Garrus would have a Sniper mech for sure, there'd still be one foot combat, the reapers would have some Reaper-fied mobile suits from the various alien cultures, sleak feminie designs for the Asari, more millitaristic for the Turians, and insanely huge Krogan MAs. Also there'd be MS sized versions of the foot weapons so yes Giant MS sized Widow sniper rifles. (And unlike Most gundam series few particle weapons.

CharAznable
July 23, 2012, 4:37 PM
That's a good one! It's gunna be hard to follow, but here it goes!

Cross Gundam with Assassin's Creed. Depending in which one you want, this is subject to change, but I'm going to use Brotherhood as an example.

First off is the easy one. Etzio would get the "Gundam". I put it in quotations because it's going to be white, on screen for most of the game, and generally overcome most odds. The Assassins would get a nice mass production, white MS. Their MS design would be sleek and agile, focusing on quick maneuvers. The Templar suits would be large, and focus on defense. They would be more akin to Mobile Armors. I honestly see Tieren's from 00, but with a more western knight influence.

alphachruch
September 18, 2012, 12:24 AM
Nice man. I would cross gundam with tron legacy.

Then instead of fighting with lightbikes and discs they would have to fight with gundams that were black and has blue or white or green or orange lights depending on who you "worshipped" and then you could make the gundam from the light baton which would be pretty cool. And the old ones would be better than the new ones since the old lightbike was faster than the new lightbIke. And repairs and customization would be supr easy since you are in an electronically world.

Zeon's RedComet
September 18, 2012, 12:40 AM
Tron Gundam? Won't lie I'd pay to see any MS in black and neon high-lights red or blue. That's a pretty creative crossover.

Also I see you're new here so welcome to the forums.

alphachruch
September 18, 2012, 2:09 PM
Thanks. And ya I'm really new. Joined a day ago. First forum ever.

swark34
September 27, 2012, 4:17 AM
Ok here goes. Gundam and Dragon Ball Z two of the most powerful animes come together man and machine. I guess it would kinda b almost like G-Gundam but more powerful

alphachruch
September 27, 2012, 4:31 PM
That's op.

swark34
September 28, 2012, 3:11 AM
I dont know the meaning of over powered lol

alphachruch
September 28, 2012, 3:36 PM
How about crossing Pokemon with Gundam. 3543

swark34
September 28, 2012, 8:26 PM
Im not felling the pokemon...HMM what about Sailor moon and gundam

Deathscythe!
September 29, 2012, 4:06 AM
Having seen all the ideas submitted so far, I've now thought of something worthy inventing ....
How about Super Mario x Gundam? I'd allow Mario (=Gundam) to ride on Yoshi (Guntank), to fly via its extension model called G-Bull (it is G-Bull, isn't it?) and so on and so on.
(Now I'm waiting for a modder to steal my idea and turn it into reality.)

Jae102
September 29, 2012, 4:40 PM
Zeon's red comet I've been meaning to reply to this thread since it was first made but I want to have an better Idea on what's going to crossover and what's it's going to be like.

Kenico
September 29, 2012, 5:29 PM
If it hasnt been said already, why not a Dead Space Gundam? id like to see a Gundam that had the look of Isaak Clarkes Suit or a Necormorph theme to it lol.

ado3
October 7, 2012, 6:55 AM
Gundam Dead space sounds kinds cool!

Okay peep this. What if they crossed Dynasty Warriors, and Gundam. Now THAT would be cool.

On a serious note, i'd roll with Gundam vs. The Transformers

extend
October 7, 2012, 7:53 AM
How about crossing Pokemon with Gundam. 3543

Instead of Pokeballs, they'd use Haroballs! LOL

Hmmm... Gundam crossover with Starwars. Cross beam sabers with mobile suits and cross light sabers while on foot.

Newtype Jedi vs Newtype Sith Lord

Deathscythe!
October 7, 2012, 10:50 AM

Okay peep this. What if they crossed Dynasty Warriors, and Gundam. Now THAT would be cool.

3 "Gundam Dynasty Warriors" series have already been released and sold. Having played the most recently published, I allow myself to denounce DWG. It .... sucks.

Regarding Gundam+Transformers; It doesn't sound bad - actually well submitted, yet in my opinion, it is confounded too often to have a series originated featuring Gundams + Transformers.

Gundamben831
October 7, 2012, 11:24 AM
^ I think he was making a sarcastic joke about the DWG games. Honestly I can see some of these cross over's but at the same time that is why gundam is so diverse because it makes it seem on a level of almost reality and believable but at the same time there is a lot of fantasy involved as well. I always thought it would be funny to see a gundam vs. godzilla battle... Yeah I know silly, but plausible I mean how far fetched is the idea of humanity building a mobile suit to fend off the alien attackers. ( Ok I know some of you may reference robotech or Voltron but lets just ponder the thought.)

ado3
October 7, 2012, 2:03 PM
yeah i was being sarcastic :lol: but the thought of a Godzilla vs. Gundam battle literally made me laugh so hard and i do not even know why. it actually sounds plausible and it could work!

Gundamben831
October 7, 2012, 6:04 PM
because Godzirra is awesome lol

alphachruch
October 7, 2012, 7:06 PM

Dynasty Warriors with Gundam. Isn't that basically SD BB Senshi gundam? Like the whole romance of the 3 kingdom story? I might be wrong.

alphachruch
October 7, 2012, 7:10 PM
and what about crossing over Halo and Gundam? Look at this. All the gundams could be like Spartans and the grunt suits are marines. The Covenant could be the enemy suits like Sazabi and Legilis. And the Newtype and Innovater and similar suits would be the new Spartans. But Master Chief would have to be the Hi-Nu Gundam since that is piloted be Amuro who is the 1st gundam pilot. But I could see more spartans like 00 raiser, unicorn, all of 00 gundams (since they have trans-am and innovator powers), F91, Psycho Gundam, and Zeta? What do you think?

Zeon's RedComet
October 10, 2012, 10:31 PM
Im not felling the pokemon...HMM what about Sailor moon and gundam

As a fan of Sailor Moon (first Anime) and Gundam, and of the Nobell...best picture ever Imma use it as my sig.

I like the Idea of a Halo Cross over. Dunno about Hi-Nu as chiefs. I think 100% unique suits would be better, the Covanat suits would be pretty Varried, with Sangheli suits (Elite's) being insane Close Combat, and speed based, Grunts haveing Ball type/Zaku looking things, Brutes get massive suits, with Tarturus' at the end of 2 being a massive Mobile armor, with Gravity hammer arms. Human suits would look similar to EFF suits, at first hulking monstrositys, but when MJOLNIR Gundam comes out, they get sleaker (since normal armor borrows from MJOLNIR tech after awhile like the ODST helm) but the MJOLNIR Gundams still take the Cake, and are able to place other parts on it like you can allready, basically a base modle, and you can have diffrent weapons/Armor bits.

I like the idea allot. Also Promethean Suits (the Forerunner AI in 4) would be varied too, there could also be foot combat...good idea Alpha, sorry for kind of changeing it but that's how I'd imagine it.

Jae102
October 10, 2012, 10:50 PM
Gundam and Sekai no Senki

We'll have our first deep space Gundam series. Gundam will be used in a more futuristic universe. The Ab's tech with Gundam tech if you haven't seen read Sekai no Senki then you need to see it.

ado3
October 11, 2012, 9:48 AM
I saw your Sailor Moon/Gundam pic so i decided to Google "Sailor Moon Gundam" and i found this and thought it looked hilarious

Deathscythe!
October 11, 2012, 11:16 AM
I saw your Sailor Moon/Gundam pic so i decided to Google "Sailor Moon Gundam" and i found this and thought it looked hilarious

Lolololololololol. Hilarious!

Zeon's RedComet
October 11, 2012, 7:43 PM
ROFL! That was good.

alphachruch
October 11, 2012, 8:52 PM
As a fan of Sailor Moon (first Anime) and Gundam, and of the Nobell...best picture ever Imma use it as my sig.

I like the Idea of a Halo Cross over. Dunno about Hi-Nu as chiefs. I think 100% unique suits would be better, the Covanat suits would be pretty Varried, with Sangheli suits (Elite's) being insane Close Combat, and speed based, Grunts haveing Ball type/Zaku looking things, Brutes get massive suits, with Tarturus' at the end of 2 being a massive Mobile armor, with Gravity hammer arms. Human suits would look similar to EFF suits, at first hulking monstrositys, but when MJOLNIR Gundam comes out, they get sleaker (since normal armor borrows from MJOLNIR tech after awhile like the ODST helm) but the MJOLNIR Gundams still take the Cake, and are able to place other parts on it like you can allready, basically a base modle, and you can have diffrent weapons/Armor bits.

I like the idea allot. Also Promethean Suits (the Forerunner AI in 4) would be varied too, there could also be foot combat...good idea Alpha, sorry for kind of changeing it but that's how I'd imagine it.

To if they had a like button then I would like that post.

Zeon's RedComet
October 11, 2012, 9:00 PM
Glad you like it :D

Deathscythe!
October 12, 2012, 10:48 AM
What about Gundam and Dragonball Z?

EDIT : OH.... *facepalm*

alphachruch
October 12, 2012, 3:58 PM
Faillllllllllllll! Lolz

swark34
October 19, 2012, 7:38 AM
I know this DBZ / and Gundam thing is old but i finally found this pic

alphachruch
October 19, 2012, 7:29 PM
That the zeta Gundam right? In goku form.

swark34
December 4, 2012, 7:37 AM

I have no idead

swark34
December 4, 2012, 7:37 AM
What about Thundercats + Gundam . Thundercat Gundam HO!!!!

Deathscythe!
December 4, 2012, 7:38 AM

Looks that way.

alphachruch
December 4, 2012, 6:42 PM
I thought so. Maybe power rangers and gundam. Stupid i know.

Exia
December 4, 2012, 7:12 PM
I thought so. Maybe power rangers and gundam. Stupid i know.

Green Ranger Exia
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/GreenRangerExia.png

alphachruch
December 4, 2012, 7:24 PM
The arms should be black

Lacus Prime
July 30, 2013, 8:13 AM
Strike Witches/Gundam.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC8ilvusEpHWwWXzS-D9JFRsMi5XuMKtjEhnkb-mjQ-aEYI9sQqLMl8LbMPg

The Freedom, Strike Freedom and Zabanya can play as the Neuroi.

Zeon's RedComet
November 17, 2013, 1:37 PM
Bump I know.

Anyhow in the past four months or so I've really been geting into Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire, and well.

It'd make a bad ass Gundam crossover, Knight Gundams/Mobile Suits, politics, Dragon Mobile Armors, amazing.

Not to mention Custom suits abound, there'd be plebs, but Gundams would be customized like no other with ornate armor.

HawaiianJohn
November 17, 2013, 3:48 PM
Bump I know.

Anyhow in the past four months or so I've really been geting into Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire, and well.

It'd make a bad ass Gundam crossover, Knight Gundams/Mobile Suits, politics, Dragon Mobile Armors, amazing.

Not to mention Custom suits abound, there'd be plebs, but Gundams would be customized like no other with ornate armor.

Game of Thrones is AWESOME! I can't wait for the next book to come out!

Zeon's RedComet
November 19, 2013, 10:48 PM
Same here, I'm currently on number four right now.

MrSeD
November 20, 2013, 4:28 AM
What about Gundam and Code Geass?

Lacus Prime
November 29, 2013, 8:27 AM
https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/m/image/1365/21/1365215034528.jpg

Deathscythe!
November 29, 2013, 4:19 PM
What about Gundam and Code Geass?

You can't create a crossover of a show and its rip-off.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
November 29, 2013, 4:31 PM
(facepalm) Seriously?

MrSeD
November 29, 2013, 5:02 PM
You can't create a crossover of a show and its rip-off.

How is Code Geass a rip off of Gundam?

Lacus Prime
December 13, 2013, 8:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1c70Dd8eME

Nanoha's got a burning love!

MrSeD
December 15, 2013, 10:10 AM
Would gundam and Rome Total War count?

Lacus Prime
December 16, 2013, 4:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI7xOGzU1L8

Setsuna and Kira fight the white devil, Takamachi Nanoha.

Lacus Prime
February 27, 2014, 6:35 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gOEq3C-jDiA/Uv3HHg_XcEI/AAAAAAAFl1A/0T3ZSdL2dQE/s1600/41597064.jpg

Deathscythe!
March 8, 2014, 10:17 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gOEq3C-jDiA/Uv3HHg_XcEI/AAAAAAAFl1A/0T3ZSdL2dQE/s1600/41597064.jpg

I'm going to wash my eyes, thanks.

Lacus Prime
March 11, 2014, 6:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcFRfAQoEEI

Graham Aker gets a gundam...

Zaku
March 11, 2014, 6:49 PM
Ok here goes. Gundam and Dragon Ball Z two of the most powerful animes come together man and machine. I guess it would kinda b almost like G-Gundam but more powerful

Guren laggan.

Kenico
March 11, 2014, 10:08 PM
Gundam + Star Wars=??? I have no clue I just wanted to throw that out lol

thwalker13
March 11, 2014, 11:10 PM
Oh man. What would Darth Vader pilot? O.o

Zeta
March 11, 2014, 11:16 PM
A black Sazabi, maybe.

thwalker13
March 12, 2014, 8:06 AM
Hmm, I could see that. Could also see the Death Star turning into a Psycho Gundam of sorts.

Zeta
March 12, 2014, 5:54 PM
Could also see the Death Star turning into a Psycho Gundam of sorts.

Good God, that would be terrifying!!! You do know that the Death Star is about 99km in diameter, right? That's bigger than a O'Neil Cylinder.

Zeon's RedComet
March 15, 2014, 10:14 PM
I think he'd pilot some sort of Sinanju more than the Sazabi.

Han Solo would be a beat to hell Zaku guy. Fast as hell I'd imagine, grey. Millinium Zaku anyone.

Not really a crossover, but who thinks the Major from Hellsing Ultimate/Hellsing Manga would have a hayday with Mobile Suit Warfare, not as a pilot but as an evil mastermind obviously.

Omni-Gundamon
March 23, 2014, 12:33 AM
Naruto Xros Mobile Suit

I think it work be cool to see multi story mechs performing things like the Shadow Clone Jutsu and firing a Rasengan.

Jamz
October 8, 2014, 1:06 PM
What about a Predator and a Gundam crossover?

Kenico
October 8, 2014, 1:33 PM
beastly...let's go hunting for one lol

Dom Tropen MS-09D
October 8, 2014, 2:00 PM
How would it even work? O_O

Zaku
October 8, 2014, 2:03 PM
A gundam with dread locks. And a cannon on his shoulder. And he likes to click a lot.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
October 8, 2014, 2:08 PM
A gundam with dread locks. And a cannon on his shoulder. And he likes to click a lot.
Lol. We only need those Alien looking Jovian suits and we can make our own, unsucky PvA movies :p

Omni-Gundamon
October 11, 2014, 12:24 PM
How would the Chestbursters in this crossover work?

GAT-105
October 12, 2014, 5:17 AM
Personally I like the potential for a Gundam/Mass Effect crossover, but through an existing series. Though it generally nullifies Newtypes which tend to exist in universes where Minovsky particles are present, I'd say that Gundam Seed is a prime series for crossover.

The governments and National Blocs that make up the Earth Alliance fit in nicely as the three major Systems Alliance powers that vied for colonization rights over the planet Watson from ME2. It's just that politics would need to be balanced so that the Atlantic Federation isn't the overly dominant state.

There is also great potential for tension through the issue of genetic modification which is illegal throughout Citadel space. By default the PLANTs or more so Coordinators instantly enter into a hostile environment where they are scorned by the 'enlightened' or 'enkindled' aliens, let alone their fellow humans. The tension further grows with the likelihood that the EA is the representative government of humanity on the galactic stage. And on the issue of Coordinators there is already a potential candidate in Shepard's crew. Ashley Williams. It also flavours the fact her family is so judged by the entitled of the Alliance. Why her? In her bio it states she was in utero treated for maternal predisposition to near-sightedness. Now take that one step further and is it a wonder she'd be so mistrustful of her comrades?

The only other influences that other series might have would be in Mobile Suit design. Turians, Quarians, and Salarians might follow patterns similar to the Talgeese and Leo, or else some of the more elaborate models from 00. While Geth and Hanar might develop what are essentially mobile dolls. Of course this development would start because of the inferior, but balance upsetting Humans.

The biggest problem would be deciding what to do with Destiny. Personally I'd go with a Cold War scenario following the treaty and just use bits and pieces from the background of Destiny to flavour the story. It allows for far more recovery time.

As for other potential crossovers, how about Defiance or Falling Skies?

TripleZeta
December 6, 2014, 5:15 AM

Soo Kenzen Robo Daimidara?

- - - Updated - - -

My Crossover would be Avatar the Last Airbender X Gundam 0079 and Legend of Korra X Zeta/Double Zeta/Maybe to Unicorn.

Both series have characters with supernatural/sifi powers traveling in a white airship (Appa/White Base). The protagonist just can't be beat because they're different from a normal foe (Airbending being rare, the Gundam Having an F-ton of armor). Zuko and Char are scorned sons of an enemy leader that end up helping the protagonists. Admiral Zhao/The Zabi's want Zuko/Char dead and they both wear a mask.

Can't think of the rest now...

Chaser90EK
December 10, 2014, 2:41 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NW_opnv0Dy4/UbKgBV3EM4I/AAAAAAAB7M0/Kxoh-bh-ABg/s640/603644_173172809508574_59302795_n.jpg

Dark Matter Dynames
December 10, 2014, 5:48 PM
How would the Chestbursters in this crossover work?
They a specially trained class of pilots that can break into the cockpits of enemy mobile suits and take control of them.

Master Of Gundams
December 21, 2014, 3:50 AM
Cross Jehuty from ZOE and the Exia.

NightMoonPratty
February 3, 2015, 5:34 AM
Here are my crossovers:

Gundam Unicorn x Danganronpa
Gundam AGE x Devil Survivor 2
Gundam SEED Stargazer x Code Geass: Akito The Exiled

That is all... unfitting right?

G1Scorponok
September 28, 2016, 8:26 PM
i don't know if this counts but i'd like to see the Gundam Arios and the Gunarcher units as G1 Decepticons Darkwing and Dreadwind as they also could transform into jets and combine into a super jet that was called Dreadwing. If you're curious info about these two troublemakers is below.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Dreadwing_(G1)#Generation_1

wing512
March 18, 2017, 5:27 AM
which you like MS?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOdrbLZy8C7lUAY_iikWwA (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOdrbLZy8C7lUAY_iikWwA)
PS4 Gundam Versus New Play Movies
Please request New MS!
https://g-versus.ggame.jp/cbt/