PDA

View Full Version : New reviews!

RX-78-2
July 17, 2012, 3:03 PM
Me and RX-0 just posted our two new reviews of the Marasai UC and GPO2A HGUCs. We hope you like what you see. Remember feedback is always welcome. Here is our channel http://www.youtube.com/user/gundam780?feature=mhee

ItsVince725
July 17, 2012, 3:05 PM
So...uh...how old are you guys? 11? 12? :P

Joe
July 17, 2012, 3:14 PM
Decent review guys. I liked the part about the atomic bazooka not being over powered... at all XD

I think if you guys scripted your reviews and went ahead and added in those snarky/funny comments your reviews would go a lot better. You guys tend to talk over each other and it's distracting. Don't get me wrong, I think your reviews are pretty thurough, which is great, and your asides are pretty witty. But if you guys timed everything out better with a script, it would flow better and you wouldn't stumble over your words or each other.

RX-78-2
July 17, 2012, 4:21 PM
Yeah I have been thinking of doing that Joe thanks for the suggestion! Also glad you liked it!

RX-0
July 17, 2012, 9:59 PM
yea they seem pretty good while we are filming...... but after i watch them on youtube i have realized just how much we stumble over our own and each others words. we will certainly take that into account in our following reviews.