PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a release of the Zalam and Euba mobile suits?

Ultra
July 3, 2012, 7:53 AM
I certainly do. I thought they looked quite cool. I kind of doubt they'll ever get a proper release though. Just like the gundam seed suits like GuAIZ and GOOhN which should have considering they were quite a common forces mobile suit. And by proper release I mean better than crummy first grade/advanced grade.

squeam
July 3, 2012, 9:31 AM
I would definitely like to see some of those made. While I didn't especially like the characters that piloted them, the MS themselves I thought were wonderful little homages to some classic Gundam designs. They would have been a better choice for models than the myriad of Genoace redesigns, IMO.

RX-78-2
July 3, 2012, 9:56 AM
I like them alright actually but I would really like to see a model of the xamel from stardust memory

Ultra
July 3, 2012, 10:15 AM
It's enormous man. A 1/144 version would probably be the same height as a MG. It's also very bulky and wide. You could try and find a recast of the resin kit. Or get the MSIA versions which is a rediculous $96 in total with shipping at it's cheapest on ebay. I do agree though. It looks amazing.

RX-78-2
July 3, 2012, 10:47 AM
Well they already have a lot of MG sized HG's.

Asterisk
July 3, 2012, 1:02 PM
I wouldn't say a lot, exactly, but certainly enough to warrant a Xamel. Especially considering how gung-ho they've been about getting the 0080 kits knocked out.

Back on track, good lord, I would love Zalam and Euba kits.

Ultra
July 3, 2012, 2:44 PM
It's not like they had a minor role or anything either. They were a big deal in the last few episodes of the first saga. Without them they couldn't have gotten the base.

Joe
July 3, 2012, 4:06 PM
I would of rather had the Zalam and Euba gotten HG than the Farsia. Don't get me wrong, the Farsia is a great kit, but an AG for her would have been fine considering the thing barely moves other than standing on it's platform and swinging a sword.

Ultra
July 3, 2012, 7:07 PM
What? That stupid thing actually got a kit? Can't believe that although I can kind of understand since it's a one of the defining moments of the series and definitely for Flit and also the first one in AGE that uses Funnels.

squeam
July 3, 2012, 9:10 PM
Bandai seems to need very little convincing to mold any MS in pink.

Exia
July 3, 2012, 9:56 PM
The Farsia is the only suit from the Flit arc I actually like, so I'm glad they released it in HG.