PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Gundam Females.

Jae102
May 26, 2012, 6:03 AM
What Gundam Model kit should I start off with?

gundam007
May 27, 2012, 7:21 PM
Well, I would decide what series of Gundam I like and then go from there. I personally decide what my favorite character is and that is mine I start with. When you figure this out decide what scale you like best, 1/144 or 1/100. Hope that helps!

Joe
May 27, 2012, 11:11 PM
That's very subjective. Just like above ^ Gundam007 is pointing you in the right direction. Whatever kit you WANT is usually the right place to start :-P. Other things to consider here would be if you have any experience building models before? Have you done any reading up on the subject? Are you going to paint it or just build it with what's in the kit's box (OOB or out of the box)? So tell us a bit about your personal taste, experience, and commitment level an we can surely point you to a great kit to start off with.

SilverFrameAstray
May 27, 2012, 11:57 PM
I am horridly confused. Last time I checked we were naming off our favorite XX chromosomal fictional characters, and now it's something completely different. There isn't anything in the mod lounge about this changing either. Someone explain please?