PDA

View Full Version : Otakon 2012

squeam
May 25, 2012, 10:20 AM
So, I'm going. Anyone else gonna be there?

Asterisk
May 25, 2012, 12:53 PM
Nope =/ Trying to go to Texas in December.

Zechs36
May 25, 2012, 3:20 PM
Nope. I'm going to Dragon*Con this year

Zeta
May 25, 2012, 4:29 PM
And I'm going to A-X this year.

squeam
July 18, 2012, 2:11 PM
They just posted the schedule for this year and I was happily surprised to se a Gundam Official Q & A by Sunrise. I wanted to see if anyone had any questions they would like me to ask them, if given the chance. Post some up here!

Executionervt009
July 18, 2012, 7:24 PM
Q for the panel - Why are Feddies such hatefull, corrupt bastards?

Zechs36
July 19, 2012, 12:43 PM
Q for the panel- Why can't we get any decent Gundam games in America?

Zeon's RedComet
July 24, 2012, 5:57 AM
Another Questions-Why no dubing support after Unicorn pretty much in the US, or at least that's what I heard...annoys me. Edit disregarde this if the events over, just saw how old the last post was. (Only a few days but who knows)

Kenico
July 24, 2012, 5:59 AM
Whats the status of importing other gundam series in the US? (sorry im late in this matter, and if the question is already up my bad :p)

squeam
July 24, 2012, 6:10 AM
Thanks for all the questions, everyone! Keep 'em comin'. The panel is this Saturday, July 28 @ 4:30 and I'll be checking in here up until then, so there is time for more questions, if you have them. I'm going to be paying close attention and taking notes so I can get lots of answers. Also, we are going to record an episode for our podcast, Shelf Life, from Otakon Saturday night and we'll discuss our findings there, too. I'm also going to post all answers I find here on the forums, as well.

Zeon's RedComet
July 24, 2012, 6:12 AM
That's my B-Day...can you ask them to send every gundam related thing to Zeon's RedComet...that's Z...I joke I joke.

squeam
July 24, 2012, 9:44 AM
That's my B-Day...can you ask them to send every gundam related thing to Zeon's RedComet...that's Z...I joke I joke.

Sure! I'll tell you what, I'll just have them give it to me and I can see that you receive it all....