PDA

View Full Version : Summer Plans

DragoninDisguise
May 23, 2012, 9:03 PM
I am personally looking forward to summer. I gives me an opportunity to lay in my basement, alone, and recover from all the shit I get from people.

Exia
May 23, 2012, 9:07 PM
Build more gunpla!

TwilightKing
May 23, 2012, 10:12 PM
Well I'm probably going back to my old home to see my friends for a couple weeks. I'm also gonna start gaming more and my forum activity is probably going to skyrocket. I'm probably going to start fencing and working out more along with playing airsoft in my neighborhood woods. I'm also probably going to start to watch more anime. "and recover from all the shit I get from people." Yea that too.

Jae102
May 23, 2012, 10:26 PM
Get a job so I can buy a new laptop and I-Pod Touch before I go to Job Training this summer.

phantomkirby
May 23, 2012, 11:04 PM
I'm most definitely going to volunteer teaching music to refugees; after that, I'll probably spend my time on the computer all day, watching anime, playing games, and yes; of course, "recover from all the shit I get from people". I'm also planning to build more gunpla too! (After my exams in June.)

Zeon's RedComet
May 24, 2012, 12:38 AM
I'm hopeing to get a job, so I hope I'll be working my ass off to get some new things like a TV, and better internet lol.

Deathscythe!
May 24, 2012, 7:46 AM
Recovering from everything I've done so far . But still , I do not have any idea of how to do this xD ... The ideas i've got is watching anime and complaining about the weather , that is changing rapidly these days .

Kenico
May 24, 2012, 10:45 AM
Spend the Summer preparing for College (as in working out Financial Aid, choosing Clases, ETC.), working on the house, Watch TV, Work more on finishing up my fanfic, work on the Internet, read more books, work to get a piece of junk gas oven (which is usless since we dont have gas) out of my house and work to get a good affordable Electric version, work out some more, and just "Do Stuff..." lol...and of course "recover from all the shit I get from people". lol

CharAznable
May 24, 2012, 2:19 PM
Work, build more Gunpla, the usual.

Asterisk
May 24, 2012, 2:27 PM
Yeah. I'm just going to keep doing what I have been all year.

SilverFrameAstray
May 24, 2012, 4:38 PM
Work. Get a new car. Move to Ohio. Go to School. Divide money up between buying parts for my new car and gunpla.

Skittles
May 24, 2012, 9:16 PM
Work. Settling into the new place and hopefully feeling more centered, in general.

DragoninDisguise
May 24, 2012, 9:17 PM
behold a new meme has been born.

http://www.gundamforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2820&d=1337908525

Exia
May 24, 2012, 11:40 PM
To the people who have to recover from the shit people give them, just remember that they suck and your are most awesome. It's more or less what I do, it's been working.

Asterisk
May 25, 2012, 6:30 AM
The biggest one you have to remember; once you're out of school, none of those people are going to matter anyway, so try not to fret too much.

SilverFrameAstray
May 25, 2012, 8:56 AM
I approve of this new GF meme.

I'll just put it up there on the shelf with G.O.D.

Deathscythe!
May 25, 2012, 10:43 AM
To the people who have to recover from the shit people give them, just remember that they suck and your are most awesome. It's more or less what I do, it's been working.

Thanks !

Guess I had said that by the time you participated as well . However , did not mean to say that I was being given shit , but I was a little exhausted .

rebirth112
June 19, 2012, 1:41 PM
gaming and summer school. Ima try to hang with friends. simple shizz

Deathscythe!
August 10, 2012, 2:16 PM
Summer plans. No wait, I'm realizing now that the holidays have almost ended, here in Germany. (To be honest, Germany is seperated in 16 distinguishing providences and here it usually starts earlier resulting in naturally ending earlier. So did it this year, imminently after June had reached its end. )