PDA

View Full Version : Psycommu System

Jae102
May 22, 2012, 7:08 AM
Why is the Psycommu System used less after Gundam Unicorn in the UC era. I mean like why aren't there more Full-Psyco-Frame Gundam's like the Unicorn and Banshee after UC0096?

CharAznable
May 22, 2012, 4:06 PM
Hard to say. I know Turn A has that tech wiped out, but for ones like F91 and Victory (I think that's UC), my best guess is maybe the pilot's aren't able to handle it?

Jae102
May 23, 2012, 5:03 PM
Hard to say. I know Turn A has that tech wiped out, but for ones like F91 and Victory (I think that's UC), my best guess is maybe the pilot's aren't able to handle it?

Yeah F-91 takes place 27 years after Gundam Unicorn and Gundam Crossbone takes place 10 years after that, Victory Gundam happens in late UC 0153, and Turn-A is way a head in the future

F-90 Gundam uses the AI System (Char Aznable), the F90II, F-91 and Crossbone Gundam's use the Bio Computer. Victory Gundam seems to not even use a system like those Gundam's also in Hathways Flash Novel the RX-104FF Penelope and RX-105 Ξ Gundam use Psycommu-guided micro missile's but nothing on a Full-Psyco-Frame Gundam like the Unicorn/Banshee. The pilot's themselves are Newtypes too.

And I know there's Minovsky Craft System which RX-104FF Penelope and RX-105 Ξ Gundam use, then the Minovsky Drives system which the F90II, F-91 and Crossbone Gundam's use and after that the Victory Gundam Minovsky flight system to allow Gundam and Mobile Suits to be able to Fly and Hover on Earth like the GUndam 00's GN Drives.

They develop all these new technology but none of them seems to compare to the Psycommu System.