PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Model Kit?

eddy
May 14, 2012, 10:09 PM

I just found out about a digimon model kit line called Digimon Reboot. Only figure out right now is Omnimon.
I grew up with digimon so this is amazing to me and i've been looking everywhere for a decently priced kit.

If anyone can help me, please post a link to a seller. Because Amazon has it for over a $100...

D-Smith
May 15, 2012, 1:40 AM
that thing actually looks pretty sick. how tall is it?

thwalker13
May 15, 2012, 7:25 AM
Digimon was my favorite growing up. Omnimon was awesome when he debuted in the movie. Though a $100 price tag is steep. Now if it were Wargreymon, I'd pay it in a heartbeat.

eddy
May 15, 2012, 3:58 PM
Yeah it does look awesome doesn't it?
Wargreymon would be amazing, but I've seen that the next one to come out is Gallantmon/Dukemon

I am frantically searching for a kit but I can't find it. Hobby Link Japan and other stores like AmiAmi have it as discontinued...
Has anyone made any progress in finding a seller?

eddy
May 15, 2012, 3:59 PM
It's about the size of a 1/100 gundam model, so a pretty decent size if you ask me.

D-Smith
May 15, 2012, 4:02 PM
what was the wolf ones name that had like jeans and brass knuckles lol? he was a total bamf

eddy
May 15, 2012, 4:09 PM
what was the wolf ones name that had like jeans and brass knuckles lol? he was a total bamf

Haha, WereGarurumon.
I just started watching he first season all over again, celebrating the end of all of my exams :D

D-Smith
May 15, 2012, 4:12 PM
if they made him or there was another one that was done up kinda like a knight in a white red color scheme if they did him i would buy it. i remember the show but very vaguely it was my brothers like favorite show so he probably remembers all about it but i remember the wolf was always the coolest imo

eddy
May 15, 2012, 4:15 PM
a knight in a white red color scheme if they did him i would buy it.

You mean this next Digimon Reboot Model Kit of Dukemon coming out?

D-Smith
May 15, 2012, 4:18 PM
yes sir thats the one. he is gorgeous. where do they sell these because i am totally gonna get that thing

eddy
May 15, 2012, 4:19 PM
No idea man, I can't find any online stores that still sell these digimon model kits.
The Dukemon one hasn't been released yet, but when it does ill buy it in a heartbeat.

D-Smith
May 15, 2012, 4:22 PM
he wasn't from the original series correct? he was from that one that takes place on earth?

eddy
May 15, 2012, 5:18 PM
Yeah, season 3 I think

thwalker13
May 15, 2012, 9:29 PM
I always preceded the original season over all the others. I loved the show so much that I still have all the trading cards that I collected over the years.

Sent from iPhone

eddy
May 16, 2012, 3:42 PM
What about digivices?
I hope im not going too off topic, but,
Does anyone have any Digivices they are willing to sell?

D-Smith
May 16, 2012, 3:43 PM
i bet there is a digimon forum out there or maybe ebay where you will have better luck

thwalker13
May 16, 2012, 4:46 PM
I used to have all kinds of that stuff. Digivices, little action figures, miniatures. Not a clue where it all is now. Still have all my cards though. But D-Smith is right, check around for a forum or try out eBay.

CKai Cydek
May 17, 2012, 12:12 AM
I have that kit and it's about the size of a 1/100 Gunpla kit, and it's pretty good. It was released in November 2010 and HLJ was selling it for around $47. This was the only Digimon kit of this type Bandai ever produced.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN965519

It's currently listed as 'discontinued', but knowing Bandai, it'll get re-issued eventually. If you have the patience to wait maybe a year or so, that kit could pop up again & you can save yourself some money rather than buy it overpriced from eBay.

thwalker13
May 17, 2012, 12:44 AM
I would totally buy it. I for sure, would buy one of Wargreymon.