PDA

View Full Version : For members living in the Los Angeles area

dbr9tifosi
May 10, 2012, 6:27 PM
Any recommendations of any shops that has a large inventory of Gundam kits in the LA area? I'm seriously looking to purchase the Gundam MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam PG 1/60 Scale kit or similar size.

Thanks.

Ultimate X
May 31, 2012, 5:07 AM
Anime jungle in little Tokyo. They actually have two stores in close proximity to each other so you might accidentally walk into the wrong one lol. They also have gundam markers too. I actually just started again so if anyone else could share a better spot that be awesome. I used to buy mine from puzzle zoo way back when gundam wing was still airing on cartoon network, but that store kept on shrinking. Last time I was around that area it was the size of an average persons closet.

D-Smith
May 31, 2012, 4:29 PM
Any recommendations of any shops that has a large inventory of Gundam kits in the LA area? I'm seriously looking to purchase the Gundam MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam PG 1/60 Scale kit or similar size.

Thanks.

not saying you can't do it but if you have not really built a gundam model i wouldn't go for a PG

dbr9tifosi
June 1, 2012, 12:28 AM
Don't worry mate. Did my time in the shop building mock-up/prototype product models during college. This is nothing compared to shaping and molding compound curves from scratch.

11thshogun
December 7, 2014, 5:11 PM

Thanks.
Im pretty sure by now youve been to neo happyland. Have you ?

Setsunason54
January 18, 2015, 5:10 AM
It's really not in the LA Area but there's a store that just sells gundam stuff and others called Robot 4 Less in Fullerton. That might be your best bet. If not, I always order online.

Zeta
January 18, 2015, 5:13 AM
There's also Anime King Inc. down here in Irvine. There's a member here, 11thshogun, he knows all the best places to get Gunpla here in SoCal.

11thshogun
January 19, 2015, 4:56 AM
So heres my list

NEO HAPPYLAND - Los Angeles , CA ( Chinatown District)

FRANK and Sons Hobby Center
( Toy Arena in the front end and Tisinc99 on the back end)
City of Industry ,CA

ROBOT4LESS - Fullerton ,CA

ANIME KING - Irvine, CA