PDA

View Full Version : What if?

Zeon's RedComet
May 6, 2012, 7:43 PM
Ok so I made a game, where you make a what if scenario from a Gundam show and then the poster after you has to say what would happen, it can make as little sense as you want it to.

Ill start: What if the Zudah went into Mass Production instead of the Zaku I?

GNzaku0023
May 6, 2012, 8:37 PM
The Zeon would win. EFF's suits wouldn't be able to handle the Zudah, both tactically and technologically.

What if:
Yurin was never killed in AGE?

ItsVince725
May 6, 2012, 8:38 PM
There wouldn't be a rest of the show because Flit would have none of his insane motivation.

What if...Anavel Gato had actually succeeded in causing tremendous damage to the Federation fleet instead of just crashing the Neue Ziel into a random ship for no reason?

Kenico
May 6, 2012, 9:00 PM
not only would the Federations forces would be considerably crippled, Anavel Gato would have survived the Stardust incident and went on to either assist the AEUGS Plight or Haman Karns Goals. (most likely the former)

What if...Amuro Ray and/or Char Aznable survived their ordeal during the events of CCA?

CKai Cydek
May 6, 2012, 11:55 PM
We'd be treated to Amuro piloting the Unicorn Gundam, as he should(his personal insignia is a winged unicorn, and his codename is White Unicorn, for chrissakes!), and a non-poofy-haired Char without a silly name in the Sinanju.

What if...Domon & Allenby had become the one true couple of G Gundam?

Zeon's RedComet
May 7, 2012, 12:54 PM
Then the resulting off spring would be ridculously over powered. And I'd be one happy camper. (Look at my avatar it's safe to say I'm an Allenby fan)

What if the main mobile suit of MSG was the Zaku II?

ItsVince725
May 7, 2012, 2:23 PM
Then there would be a super Zaku III that would be better than the Zaku II and then get mass produced.

What if Graham Aker was a Gundam pilot and Setsuna a Union pilot?

RX-78-2
May 7, 2012, 2:51 PM
The gundams would have won incredibly fast and Ribbons would have been annihilated. As well as Gundam 00 only having no big year gap.

What if the Byg Zam had 4 arms that held 2 beam rifles and two beam sabers!

ItsVince725
May 7, 2012, 2:53 PM
Maybe then it would have been mass produced.

What if Char was a girl?

Zeon's RedComet
May 7, 2012, 3:49 PM
Then Char's Deleted affair with Hamman, would have been allot better. If you know what I mean.

What if, Amuro got shot down by a Random Gelgoog, and never fought Char and his Zeong?

ItsVince725
May 7, 2012, 5:17 PM
Clearly that would mean Hayato and Kai would win the war.

What if the Nether Gundam was actually awesome?

CharAznable
May 7, 2012, 5:32 PM
Clearly either Domon or Master Asia would have to fight it in a epic showdown.

What if Char actually succeeded in CCA?

ItsVince725
May 7, 2012, 6:50 PM
There probably wouldn't be a rest of the UC, or at least, it would be far away from Earth.

What if there were ninja Gundams to fight the Crossbones?

Kenico
May 7, 2012, 7:35 PM
Then the it would be a draw cause pirate Gundams and ninja Gundams would cancel eachother out.

What if Heero failed to destroy the chunk of libra at the end of Wing?

Zeon's RedComet
May 7, 2012, 8:16 PM
Funny about the Char succeeding thing, I actually had a fan fic lined out that was in an alternate Cannon where Char beat Amuro, and succeeded in crashing Axis into earth, I might pick it up and finish it, after my current fan fic.

Anyhow Libra would have smacked into earth, and Heero would have failed, but it wouldn't have wiped out all of humanity just a big chunk.

What if the Nu, and Sazabi had NT-D?

Kenico
May 7, 2012, 8:44 PM
It would be the bigest and baddest fight in all of Gundam!!! and of course, both would be superior to one another and it would end in a possible draw. it would all have to come down to who wanted that victory more.

What if the original Gundam survived the OYW in one peice after Amuro and Chars first Kill or Be Killed Fight (A boa Qu)

CharAznable
May 7, 2012, 9:46 PM
The Gundam MK-II would be much better, as would any Gundam-type mobile suit from that point on.

What if Celestial Being was introduced into the SEED universe?

Zeon's RedComet
May 7, 2012, 9:46 PM
Nothing because the RX-78-2 wasn't to impressive by the end of the OYW.

(Another OYW one)

What if Amuro got the NT-1 as he was supposed to?

^^ ALL OF THAT IS VOID I WAS NINJA'd by Char

If CB was introduced to the SEED universe, Kira's and Setsuna's combined hAx would destroy the fabric of said universe, alternitivly Lochon might Solo.

Again, What if Amuro got the NT-1 as he was supposed to?

Kenico
May 7, 2012, 9:50 PM
To answer Chars, Celestial Being would have wiped out all factions including that annoying Clyne Faction.

To Answer ZRC, Amuro would have been as badass as he was in CCA.

What if, Wiseman from 0080 Survived his battle with the NT 1?

ItsVince725
May 7, 2012, 10:06 PM
We wouldn't be able to call him hamburger. :P

What if Miguel Aiman actually didn't die in the first episode of SEED, and came back as a full on GINN ace?

CharAznable
May 8, 2012, 3:24 PM
We might have had an actual likeable character in SEED, or Miguel might have joined the Clyne faction.

What if Graham Aker led the Thrones with Howard and Darryl?

ItsVince725
May 8, 2012, 4:13 PM
We wouldn't have gotten the badassness of Graham overpowering the Throne Eins with just a Flag.

What if Gundam X was a UC show and fit in between Crossbone and Victory?

Zeon's RedComet
May 9, 2012, 12:22 AM
Then allot of things wouldn’t make sense, like the scaling down of mobile suits (Average UC suit height was 20M until the F91 Gundam came along then most of them where about 15M) that occurred around the time of F91 to Crossbones, and carried all the way tell the time. But to answer your question, the V2 wouldn’t seem as over powered due to the Double X’s satellite cannon.

What if Amuro maned up and joined AEUG arrouned 0085 and not during the time of Zeta?

CharAznable
May 9, 2012, 12:34 AM
I imagine that production of the gundam MK II would have been pushed ahead, thus not enabling it's theft by Kamille and Char. Without that, Emma Swan would not have betrayed the titans, Jerid would not have lost all of his girlfriends, and ultimately, the A.E.U.G. would have either fallen or been absorbed into Axis.

What if Kamille recovered from his fight with Scirocco during ZZ?

Zeon's RedComet
May 9, 2012, 12:39 AM
He would have went out and finished the fight against Haman, instead of becomeing a Doctor, he'd have overshadowed Judau quite a bit, after wards come arround CCA time, both Amuro and Char would be focusing on geting him to join their causes, both of them of course knowing him.

What if Ramba Ral got those reinforcements, and Doms he needed while fighting White Base?

CharAznable
May 9, 2012, 12:49 AM
I think that the RX-78-2 would have fallen, as would the white base. With such a heavy blow to the EFF's morale, Zeon would have been the eventual winner of the OYW. which just begs the question.....

What if Zeon won the OYW?

ItsVince725
May 9, 2012, 1:05 AM
The Federation, demoralized and beaten down, would quickly become a fascist police state and build up arms to eradicate the Spacenoids once and for all.

What if there was a Hizack II that became a main Federation machine instead of the Jegan?

Zeon's RedComet
May 9, 2012, 1:25 AM
Then the Hizack II would perform mor or less on par with a Zaku III, and come arround CCA time, the Londo Bell forces would have suffered heavier losses due to the larger tech gap with the Gera Dogas, on the up side, there'd be a Stark Hizack.

What if Nanai and Char's love child came back on the feddies with a vengance arround the time of Crossbone?

Kenico
May 9, 2012, 8:30 AM
it be hell on earth and amongst the stars. and IMO, i think the main character of Victory is the decendant of Char and Nanai. afterall his last name is miguel and so is Nanai's.

What if Durandals Destiny Plan succeeded?

ItsVince725
May 9, 2012, 10:38 AM
A hell of a lot people would die.

What if Fa was a good pilot?

thwalker13
May 9, 2012, 12:08 PM
Then she wouldn't need to be saved all the time and actually be somewhat useful.

What if Rio had lived when he crashed his Core Fighter to save Amuro Ray?

Zeon's RedComet
May 9, 2012, 9:06 PM
@Kenyon I don't even want to think that, since I am not fond of Victory.

Anyhow, Ryu, would have lived to tell the tale, only to die in Lieu of Slagger when the Big Zam came.

What if, Haman convinced Judau to come to Neo Zeon?

CharAznable
May 9, 2012, 9:13 PM
Betraying the AEUG, Roux would spend the rest of her life trying to hunt down and kill Judau Ashta. Judau, being in the ZZ, would prove to be more then she could handle in the Zeta, but never killing her. Haman would finish her off. Glemy would then indoctrinate Judau into his faction, and his betrayal of Haman would go a lot better. Ultimately, Glemy would wait to kill the victor of the Judau/Haman. Leaving him to lead the rest of Axis to do with as he pleased.

What if ZAFT managed to mass produce the freedom and justice?

Kenico
May 9, 2012, 9:14 PM
Then Neo Zeon would have won the war, making Chars acension to power in CCA much more difficult.

What if...Kira Yamato was not killed but say put into a coma after Shinn pwned him in Seed Destiny?

Zeon's RedComet
May 9, 2012, 9:17 PM
Annihilation Kirk, complete, and utter Annihilation.-Spock. What Spock said pretty much is what would happen with MP Justice and Freedom.

What if Char joined Axis near the end of Zeta, then convinced Haman to let him lead, and Haman was arround for the events of CCA? (Char would be with Haman not Nanai)

EDIT-Crap Kenyon was ninja'd by Char, and he ninja'd me, so I guess who ever is next get's to awnser two What if's.

Kenico
May 9, 2012, 9:35 PM
Then its possible that Char would have won his war in CCA. compared to historical figures, they are respectively the Julius Ceasar and Cleopatra of the Universal Century.
you cant beat a team like that.

restating my current what if: What if...Kira Yamato was not killed but say put into a coma after Shinn pwned him in Seed Destiny?

ItsVince725
May 9, 2012, 10:17 PM
Then Athrun could finally be the protagonist!

What if the Gundam Mk II went into mass production?

CharAznable
May 9, 2012, 10:36 PM
Most likely the titans would have used them for a while, then handed them down to the regular forces, and eventually making their way to the AEUG, replacing the Rick Dias.

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!

What if the original Lockon Stratos didn't die before the end of 00 season 1?

Kenico
May 9, 2012, 11:12 PM
than they wouldnt have had to recruit that twin brother of his and Lockon wouldve been the badass of badassery b4 his whiney bro killed it.

What if the incident at the beginning of Unicorn didnt happen...what if, Laplaces box (namely its continents Spoiler alert) were revealed?

Zeta
May 10, 2012, 12:38 AM
Spacenoids would have gotten their earned freedom, a seat in the Federation council, and no One Year War. However, the Federation assembly would have been split between the pro-earth members and the colony representatives. This could have led to civil war on Earth, while the people in space just watch as Earth burns by the flames of war.

What if, Jamile didn't fire at the colony in the beginning of Gundam X.

Zeon's RedComet
May 10, 2012, 12:40 AM
ZETA Y U NO LEAVE WHAT IF? Seriously wheres your What if Scenario.

Exia
May 10, 2012, 12:53 AM
Spacenoids would have gotten their earned freedom, a seat in the Federation council, and no One Year War. However, the Federation assembly would have been split between the pro-earth members and the colony representatives. This could have led to civil war on Earth, while the people in space just watch as Earth burns by the flames of war.

What if, Jamile didn't fire at the colony in the beginning of Gundam X.

Another pilot would've fired since Gundams in the AW era were mass produced.

What if all 3 of the Trinity siblings survived the fight with Ali Al-Sachez?

Kenico
May 10, 2012, 7:02 AM
They probably would have survived to turn on their superiors and go attackin every body in sight just to get back at everyone.

What if there were colonies in the OO universe? and im talkin about UC colony types.

CharAznable
May 10, 2012, 8:19 AM
The Celestial Being would have been based out of a colony cluster. Most likely gaining an extra gundam, pilot, and many other sorely needed equipment in season 1, eventually reaching the point where even the GN-X's would be of no use, preventing the original Gundam's from falling.

What if it was Yohan Trinity that survived instead of Nena Trinity?

Kenico
May 10, 2012, 9:16 AM
he would have gone after Ali al sachez, then CB, then after his boss, then everybody else he felt responsible for his sibs death.

What if Four Murasame survived Zeta?

CharAznable
May 10, 2012, 2:57 PM
If four survived Zeta, then Kamille would have died while fighting Scirocco, ultimately screwing Judau over. Four would probably go insane and attempt to kill everyone on the Argama, getting most, if not all, of the nameless crew members.

What if Heero actually killed Relena like he promised in episode 1?

Zeon's RedComet
May 10, 2012, 9:30 PM
Then Heero would have even less charictar devlopment than he allready had, not to mention Milliardo might have just full out killed him due to the fact.

What if, Char survived CCA and then insdead of Full Frontal going for Laplaces Box and Unicorn he goes for them?

CharAznable
May 10, 2012, 10:19 PM
That's a tough one. On the one hand, Char is a better pilot, but because of the NT-D system, the Unicorn would be at it's fullest. I think that it would seriously improve the series, as well as more cameo's from surviving White base members.

What if Char joined the White base crew rather then continue the guise of working for Zeon?

Zeon's RedComet
May 11, 2012, 12:51 AM
Interesting, fun fact one of Tomino’s early visions for Gundam was to have that happen, or so I’ve heard.
Anyhow it can go two ways:
Before Lalah: Char get's an RX-78-2 unit, painted red of course, and helps the federation, of course the Zabi's would close their net extremely tight since one of there top military assets left them for the federation, making it harder for the Federation to get solid Intel on Zeon operations, though I believe the out come of the war would be roughly the same. It would also stop CDA from happening, since they'd know Char worked for the federation they wouldn't let him in, I also think it would cause Char to have a greater hatred for the ESEF and not only that'd he'd be able to convince Amuro (who is for all intensive purposes put under house arrest) to leave and not be a wuss for longer, and might even have a chance to sow his seed for hatred of the ESEF into him to an extent, come AEUG times, they'd have Char, and Amuro right off that bat tipping the scales in their favor a bit more.

After Lalah Dies: Can ether go same as above or, Char joins white base, distraught much like Amuro, unlike in my other scenario, he came with one purpose: Sabotage Gundam, kill Amuro, for the fact that he killed, the Love of his life. Which again can go two ways, he can either go though with it, or he see Amuro's felling the same way, strengthen their bond so to speak and it ends much like Scenario 1.

TL;DR Allot of variables in that one.

What if Setsuna and Ribbons both died at the end of 00 S2?

CharAznable
May 11, 2012, 7:54 AM
Then humanity would have had to rely on another innovator in AOTB. Most likely Louise, as she was the only other one of importance for a while.

What if White base never fell at the end of the OYW?

Kenico
May 11, 2012, 7:59 AM
It probably would have stayed on for a few more years until a possible Decomissioning of the ship.

What if lalah Sune didnt die during the battle between Amuro and Char (as in Amuro was able to stop his blade from hittin her)?

Deathscythe!
May 11, 2012, 11:29 AM
What if lalah Sune didnt die during the battle between Amuro and Char (as in Amuro was able to stop his blade from hittin her)?

Then Amuro and Char would've fought to get lalah's "attention" , I guess

What if Unicorn Gundam was equipped with this "hyper mode" stuff shown in G Gundam in addition to his NT-D system ?

CharAznable
May 11, 2012, 2:25 PM
Then the Unicorn would surpass both human and newtype capability. It would just wreak everything, including it's pilot.

What if the 3 Thrones and Celestial Being teamed up, and had all 3 Thrones carry on to season 2?

Zeon's RedComet
May 11, 2012, 3:16 PM
Then CB would have more of an advanatge over the A-Laws and the invoades, since Nena's with them, on top of it they have Three more Gundams (Even if they are Tau drive knock offs) with 3 realtivly skilled pilots. Not to mention Ali-AL Sacheex would ethier be dead, or would be put down rather easily seeing as he'd have no throne in S2.

What if AEUG realized Scirocco was indirectly helping them and they forged an Alliance with him insdead of trying to kill him? (Since they had similar goals really)

DragoninDisguise
May 11, 2012, 5:05 PM
They probably would have survived to turn on their superiors and go attackin every body in sight just to get back at everyone.

What if there were colonies in the OO universe? and im talkin about UC colony types.

On the contrary, there are colonies in 00. The two we know by name are Krung Thep, and Quanqiu Bernal. There is also an unnamed Union colony and in A Wakening of a Trailblazer there is a colony under construction. Chances are there are not the "UC colony types" you were talking about, but I tried my best.

What if E-057 (aka Allelujah) was not deemed a failure and sent to serve in the military in a similar fashion to Soma?

CharAznable
May 11, 2012, 7:45 PM
What if AEUG realized Scirocco was indirectly helping them and they forged an Alliance with him insdead of trying to kill him? (Since they had similar goals really)

Scirrocco would have used the AEUG as sacrificial pawns at the Gryps conflict. Used the to lure Axis into the line of fire, and then annihilated both of them in one blow.

What if E-057 (aka Allelujah) was not deemed a failure and sent to serve in the military in a similar fashion to Soma?

Soma and Allelujah would have most likely been either paired up, or never been put near each other until the quantum brain wave ordeal had been settled. The problem being on who would be scouted to pilot Kyrios/Arios? My vote = Graham

What if Char never changed his name in Zeta to Quattro?

Zeon's RedComet
May 12, 2012, 3:40 AM
Then odds are when the Fedderation found out the AEUG would most likely be pegged as a Zeon Related faction, and odds are the Titans would come down on them harder sooner, not to mention they'd think they'd have some sort of corrolation with Axis. (seeing as Char fought with them up untill 0083) Also there is a chance he'd never be in the AEUG seeing as it was after Portait of a young Comet that he left changed his name to Quattro and infiltrated the ESEF where he then realized the corruption of the Titans, and joined the AEUG with other ESEF officers.

Which makes me think of another Char/Zeta one, What if Char piloted the Zeta, and Kamile piloted the Hyaku Shiki?

Deathscythe!
May 12, 2012, 6:44 AM
If Char/Quattro (in order to be formal) had been given the Zeta instead of Kamille getting the Hyaku Shiki instead , he would've kicked Haman's and Scirocco's ass , while fighting in the colony laser's interior . Assuming that that Scirocco would've faced Kamille in the end , Kamille would've been grilled and ZZ would've been all different .

What would happen if Duo was the main character of Wing , without changing the Gundam's owners ? (Imagining that Gundam Wing could've been renamed to Gundam Deathscythe )

CharAznable
May 13, 2012, 3:38 PM
That is a tough one..... we definitely would have been introduced to Duo's love interest much earlier, and maybe Relena would have taken a better backseat role (As in she stays there). Heero would be thought dead a lot more.

What if ZAFT never stole the Buster, Blitz, Dual, and Aegis?

Deathscythe!
May 23, 2012, 12:43 PM
Seeing that your question has not been replied to , I'd like to ask another question :

What if Gundam Seed was popular ?

Zeon's RedComet
May 24, 2012, 12:31 AM
SEED is actually realitivly popular in Japan, so your question is pretty much void. (Really it is from what I've heard, not as Popular as Universal Century Stuff, but it's still pretty well liked)

What if Ramba Ral, had a Gelgoog, and not a Gouf when he fought amuro. (I know I know the Gelgoog wasn't even out yet)

Deathscythe!
May 24, 2012, 7:50 AM
If that was so , the "it is no zaku" wouldn't be so popular and Amuro would not have problems fighting against the gouf .

What would happen if Heavyarms had Sandrock's weapons and if Sandrock had Heavyarms weapons , considering Heavyarms' ability to move and Sandrock's defensive abilities / armor .

CharAznable
May 25, 2012, 2:15 PM
I imagine that, given Sandrock's back-up force and trowa's fighting style, the Heavyarms "runs out of ammo" would be less of an issue, and Trowa would be more useful in battle.

What if Ali-al Sachez had become a Gundam Meister Instead of Setsuna?

Deathscythe!
May 26, 2012, 11:35 AM
(( Well , now that I've watched season 1 , i have finally become able to answer your question . ))

Ali Al-Saachez would have stolen Gundam Exia and Setsuna would have joined that Throne team (I've forgotten their name , as I watched these episodes without doing a break , was it "trinity" ?)

What if Gundam 00 had not ended as it actually did , but if the script contained the "staying in outer space" of Setsuna ? (What would have meant , that he could have been able to participate in that skirmish taking place in the end 00 S1 .)

Jae102
May 28, 2012, 10:23 PM
No clue what you mean by that.

What if Lieutenant South Burning was the main character of Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory and piloted the RX-78GP01 Gundam "Zephyranthes" instead of Kou Uraki.

CharAznable
May 30, 2012, 12:17 PM
He would have used it as a way to pick up chicks, failing horribly.

What if Captain Henken and Lieutenant Emma survived Zeta and hooked up?

Zeon's RedComet
May 31, 2012, 11:13 PM
They'd most likely join Londo Bell, and Henken would have a ship in Command, and Emma would pilot some suit, most likely some Minor Gundam unit out classed by the Nu, but a notch above a Re-Gz.

What if Kamile didn't go brain dead after Z, and continued to fight Axis with the AEUG?

@DS Yeah it was Trinity

Jae102
June 1, 2012, 12:04 PM
Kamille would likely be the leader of Zeon instead of Full Frontal

What if the Banagher Prototype Full-Psyco-Frame Mobile Suit and the NT-D was in the GNT-0000 00 Qan(T) with Twin GN Drives.

Zeon's RedComet
June 2, 2012, 2:14 AM
(Wait what? How did you get that he’d join Neo-Zeon if he was fighting it? Unless you mean Haman convinces him to join, and then Judau basically replaces him again)

Anyhow the amount of Hax from that suit would Destroy the very fabric of the universe resulting in an Endless loop of Kira yelling Memes at what was once the universe, it would be hell incarnate basically.

What if, Amuro was the pilot of the Unicorn, and Char was in the Sinanju, and Quess Piloted the Kshatryia, Hathaway in the Stark Jegan, Chan in the Delta Plus, and last but not least Rezin in a Gera Zulu? (So basically what if CCA went on untell Unicorn)

Jae102
June 2, 2012, 11:16 AM
(Didn't Kamille look up to Char and I heard somewhere Kamille was originally supposed to be in CCA)

Gundam Unicorn would be even more awesomer. Amuro would be able to draw out the full potential of the Unicorn and now more talkative Banagher.

What if Gundam 00's Veda, Gundam X's D.O.M.E., and Victory Gundam's Angel Halo were combined and interlinked together into one system.

CharAznable
June 2, 2012, 11:01 PM
Total media control. Nothing could happen without this information super system. Everything that was put into a computer would be on file.... and give whatever group had control of it a HUGE advantage.

What if Char joined White Base shortly after Amuro did? (About the time that Garma Zabi died)

Jae102
June 2, 2012, 11:59 PM
2 possibilities

1) White Base would've ended the one year war even faster especially since nobody knew of Char's identity and he could just use another alias without ever revealing who he was although they may become suspicious of his piloting skills.

2) Char could successfully infiltrate White Base and end all opposition Zeon because nobody knew his identity at that time only name.

What if there was a deep space Gundam series that had powerful spaceships that could travel galaxy from galaxy around the universe?

CharAznable
June 3, 2012, 9:19 AM
Why, Gundams would encounter aliens, of coarse! What they do after that, however, would depend on who encountered what. It could also lead to some interesting technology being integrated into the Gundams.

What if Wing never lost the original pilots for operation meteor?

Deathscythe!
June 4, 2012, 2:26 PM
The original pilots ? As far as I've acknowledged curcial facts about Gundam Wing , Trowa Barton is the only one who was not expected to be used as a pilot . Well , if that had not happened , the real Trowa Barton would not have cooperated with the others .

What if Sayla Mass had died instead of Lalah Sune ?

Jae102
June 4, 2012, 3:05 PM
Char would have killed Amuro because she the reason why Char stopped kick Amuro ass in that sword fight they had. Dunno if CCA would've still happened since he wouldn't be haunted by Lalah Sune ghost.

What if Kira, Shin, and Athrun were on the Ra Cailum with Bright Noa as the captain, Kati Mannequin as Co-Captain, and occasional visits from Wong Lee?

CharAznable
June 4, 2012, 3:16 PM
The Bright slap would fix their whinyness, Kati would make them into men (not that way) and Wong Lee would..... Actually I don't know what Wong Lee would do that Kati would not.

What if Seabook had been a part of Ra Cailum crew as another MS pilot? (Seabook is from Gundam F91, for those who don't know)

Jae102
June 5, 2012, 1:04 AM
He would have died unless he had F-91 Gundam or XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam. EFF Mobile Suits are absolute shit. He would've kicked ass but still died.

What if there was Newtype/Innovator/Coordinator?

Zeon's RedComet
June 5, 2012, 2:04 AM
They'd be some insanely hipster emo, that only all the Char clones pooling all their power could kill.

This one's for Mass Effect fans only pretty much, baring Turn A, 00 Raiser/Quanta, and the Dark Gundam, could, the Gundam Multiverse survive a reaper invasion? (Keep in mind Reapers have been wipeing out space fareing life acrossed the Galaxy every 50,000 years for eons)

CharAznable
June 5, 2012, 7:42 AM
Depends. If it's a single reaper with an army against all other Gundams, the reaper is done for. If it's an entire reaper army, it'd be close, but I'd put my faith in the Gundam multiverse. We have Jesus Yamato :p

What if the Gundam Heavyarms used beam weaponry instead of bullets?

Jae102
June 5, 2012, 12:47 PM
That's what I was wondering too. If it used GN Beams then that Gundam would be completely badass and wouldn't run out of ammunition but UC beam it would probably be more powerful than it is but still would run out ammunition and fuel.

What if Bright Noa had Miss Sumeragi as his co captain and tactical forecaster with the Gundam Meister's of Celestial Being against Char in CCA: Beltorchika Children. Along with Ra Cailum/CBS-742 Ptolemaios 2 Kai combined and Hi-Nu Gundam having Twin GN Drives and 00 AOT Gundam with Psycoframe Cockpit and psycommu system's in them like Amuro Hi Nu Gundam.

CharAznable
June 5, 2012, 2:37 PM
We'd be seeing Amuro in UC rather then Banager. Or Amuro's and Chan's son/daughter, as she would have probably survived.

What if the Earth Federation had kept the Core Block system from Project V

Jae102
June 6, 2012, 10:45 AM
More mass production mobile suits.

What if Rau Le Creuset was main villain of Gundam 00 S2 instead of Ribbons Almark. Just give Rau the Legend Gundam and give him Trans-Am.

CharAznable
June 6, 2012, 9:10 PM
Tough call. I doubt Setsuna would be as susceptible to Rau's taunting as Kira would be, but on the flip side, I don't think Setsuna would be able to take Rau out if the situation stayed the same (As in the 00 could not Trans-am until late in the fight) It would definitely be an awesome fight, though.

What if Tiera Erde managed to kill Ribbons before the final battle?

Jae102
June 7, 2012, 7:42 AM
We would've missed out on the 00 Raiser vs Reborn Gundam/ Exia R2 vs 0 Gundam fights. That would've sucked hard. Also 00 Raiser would've had both GN Drives along with Seravee and Seraphim Gundam too.

What if GP-03-2 Dendrobium II, Meteor Unit (Mobile suit Embedded Tactical Enforcer), GN Arms, and the armor of the RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam were combined it one unit that is powered by GN Drives?

CharAznable
June 8, 2012, 12:50 AM
The most badass Mobile Armor in the history of Gundam.

What if Zeon had won the One Year War?

Kenico
June 8, 2012, 1:42 AM
Then Zeon would have won their independance and then began a war of conquest on the other colonies and then the earth...

What if...Dozel Zabi survived the Battle of Solomon, and staged a coup against his sibs and dad for control over Zeon?

CharAznable
June 8, 2012, 3:54 PM
Dozle's army would have used up Zeon's remaining resources building Big Zams, causing the Federation to either come up with a appropriate counter-measure, or lose the war.

What if the Federation mass-produced the original Gundam? (The one Amuro piloted)

Jae102
June 8, 2012, 4:48 PM
Then Gundam's would be known for being a piece of shit. Ever mass production Gundam the federation has ever done have been garbage the armor sucks and it takes multiple Fed Mobile suits to take out one Zeon suit.

What if there was a Gundam and Banner of the Stars/Seikai no Senki crossover? (Basically all the Gundamverses combining into one with Seikai no Senki verse along with all technology)

zarus
June 8, 2012, 11:30 PM
Seikai no Senki would completely overtake the Gundam humans, the technological differential is way too high.

What would happen if we got a Gundam protagonist who wasn't afraid of girls? At least a third of them end up fighting women who they're really attracted to.

Exia
June 8, 2012, 11:44 PM
We already got one. Kira Yamato. He's the only one who got laid, when he got to Earth. He totally got himself some of Flay.

Someone else take the next what if.

Deathscythe!
June 13, 2012, 12:57 PM
.... knowing that your question has not been replied to, I expect your question not to be answered soon, unfortuneately.
Is it actually pointful to continue asking the others what would happen if ... ?
In my opinion, it isn't.

Zeon's RedComet
June 18, 2012, 12:08 AM
You just made two what if's in a row, while the last one didn't get awnsered...can we just let my thread die in peace...with out giant bumps?

Deathscythe!
June 18, 2012, 1:53 PM
You've done a lot so far, but the time has come for this thread to die. Nobody's participating in asking what would happen if things were different. Your ambition was rewarded with posts.

:troll:

Squee
June 20, 2012, 9:48 PM
What if Shiro actually died? Would that final episode have been in vain?

Deathscythe!
June 22, 2012, 12:04 PM
Yes it would.

What if Arnavel Gato had stolen the GP01 instead of the GP02 ?

CharAznable
June 22, 2012, 6:39 PM
The plan would have altered greatly. The big reason getting the GP02 back was such an important thing was because it had the nuke. So, most likely getting the GP01 back would be dealt with a different task force, and the GP02 would carry on it's original mission.

What if Allelujah was never rescued from prison in season 2?

Deathscythe!
June 23, 2012, 6:15 AM
If he was not rescued from prison in season 2, celestial being would be overwhelmed by Ribbon's forces, I suppose, knowing that Marie also participates in fighting with celestial being which means gaining firepower for celestial being.

What if Domon did not get the God Gundam, having defeated master in the "gianna highlands" ? (I do not know how to spell it xD)

Kenico
June 23, 2012, 2:29 PM
He would have never made it to the Semifinals and he would have been disqualified...

What if the NT-1 Alex Gundam made it into the hands of Amuro Ray?

Deathscythe!
June 23, 2012, 4:45 PM
I suppose this was supposed to be like : "What if Gundam NT-1 had been given to Amuro one year before"

(Should my assumption be correct, there won't be anything for you to correct... If not, then correct me should you wish to do so. )

Well, I assume he would've had more firepower.

Thinking about Amuro getting mobile suits featured in different shows...

What if Amuro was given the zeta Gundam and Kamille had continue piloting MKII in Zeta gundam ?

ItsVince725
June 23, 2012, 5:35 PM
Kamille wouldn't have made it too long...

What if we stopped playing this game?

Deathscythe!
June 24, 2012, 1:45 PM
I'd resurrect this game, inspite of not knowing what to write.

The first one to reply is likely to ask sth.

CharAznable
June 24, 2012, 1:48 PM
What if the Guntank continued on to the other series in the UC timeline? (allowing for appropriate upgrades so it's not just a piece of crap)

Deathscythe!
June 24, 2012, 1:58 PM
IF other, advanced versions of the Guntank had been developed/ if the development of the Guntank had not been terminated, we would already have been become able to access an exposition of mobile suits that do not perform their tasks.

ItsVince725
June 24, 2012, 4:46 PM
The thing with the Guntank is that it's perfectly fine as a mobile artillery piece...and artillery is ALWAYS useful.

CharAznable
June 24, 2012, 8:00 PM
Riight? OK. I have one last one, then I'm done....

What if Char revealed himself as Casval Deikun after the One Year War? (Not during his speech in Zeta, but during his time on Axis)

Deathscythe!
July 3, 2012, 7:17 PM
He wouldn't manage to defeat Amuro and the Gundam, not provided with advanced weaponery. Additionally, he would be executed or he would commence doing a rampage and kill everybody he wants to take revenge on.

What if Setsuna wasn't provided with the trans-am system and therefore not aided at opposing Ali-Al Sanchez who has illegally acquired the Throne II by then.

Ultra
July 4, 2012, 7:31 PM
Er what? In the battle between Zeong and the original gundam neither of them won... Both their suits got bashed to pieces and they both lived to fight another day.

KhornAshrem
July 5, 2012, 1:04 AM
Ali-Al Sanchez would have beating Setsuna and CB would have lost a Gn Drive.

What if Zechs was Killed in the first Episode of Gundam Wing?

Ultra
July 5, 2012, 3:32 AM
If Zechs was killed in the first episode then it would have got very boring and we'd have lost at the early point seemed like the only proper plot (him getting revenge on the people who killed his family).

Deathscythe!
July 5, 2012, 6:21 AM
What if Zechs had not launched the detonation device of the tallgeese, but what if he had stored it somewhere ?

KhornAshrem
July 5, 2012, 11:12 AM
the question is where tho ... i dont think it would have mattered either way the Dolls were attacking it heavyly as is
What if Zechs and Heero never gave up Epyon and Zero, means Heero would have Epyon not Zero and Zechs with Zero?

Deathscythe!
July 6, 2012, 6:11 PM
Epyon would direct Heero to WingZ and WingZ would guide Zechs to Epyon - they are destined to use the other/opposing force's mobile suit.

Considering the fact that "Epyon" is actually supposed to be owned by Zechs, my assumption is apparently legit.

Focusing on Wing, I am asking myself now :

What would happen if Tallgeese wasn't found by Zechs/Zechs troops/supporters/assistants (whatsoever)

swark34
August 24, 2012, 7:18 AM
What if Kamille from Zeta gundam didnt have a girls name.

What if Herro didnt have the personality of cold stone

Deathscythe!
August 24, 2012, 9:42 AM
What if Kamille from Zeta gundam didnt have a girls name.

What if Herro didnt have the personality of cold stone

He wouldn't exhibit traits resembling with a psycho's and he wouldn't disregard himself.

He wouldn't have been assigned to the wing.

What if Lady Une didn't protect and prevent Treize from being shot down by the libra?

WackyModder84
August 27, 2012, 6:07 PM
WHAT IF Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne were NOT Mary-Sue Characters? (Sorry, couldn't resist! XD)
WHAT IF Gundam Wing was remastered and redone from the Manga: "Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz - The Glory of Losers" with a more In-Depth Story and Hajime Katoki's Mobile Suit Designs instead of Kunio Okawara?
WHAT IF Crossbone Gundam, Gundam Sentinel, and Gundam: Hathaway's Flash all got their own animes?
WHAT IF Gundam X was remastered and finished with the 11 episodes they removed at the last minute?
WHAT IF SEED Stargazer was extended and made longer?

Those are my "What Ifs" that I always ask myself all the time. :)

Zeon's RedComet
August 27, 2012, 6:41 PM
I'll awnser one What if of yours.

If Crossbone, Senteil, and Hathway's Flash Where Animated then life would be better. Plain and simple.

I'll let others awnser your other what ifs.

Deathscythe!
August 28, 2012, 8:00 AM
WHAT IF Gundam Wing was remastered and redone from the Manga: "Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz - The Glory of Losers" with a more In-Depth Story and Hajime Katoki's Mobile Suit Designs instead of Kunio Okawara?
WHAT IF Crossbone Gundam, Gundam Sentinel, and Gundam: Hathaway's Flash all got their own animes?
WHAT IF Gundam X was remastered and finished with the 11 episodes they removed at the last minute?

Those are my "What Ifs" that I always ask myself all the time. :)[/QUOTE]

We'd be pleased to see modified gundam, if it were remastered.

I'd finally obtain the chance to watch something I've possessed for a while now (I've owned the crossbone mangas for 3 months now!), if Bandai did grant producing an animated series of Gundam Crosbone.

Bandai would finally atone for their sins they comitted and the mistakes they did intentionally make (although they had released many episodes properly beforehand), if they unexpectedly decided to completely start over broadcasting/animating Gundam X. Renewing the plot isn't necessary.

swark34
August 29, 2012, 5:10 AM
Trieze would have eventually died in a battle . He loved war

He wouldn't exhibit traits resembling with a psycho's and he wouldn't disregard himself.

He wouldn't have been assigned to the wing.

What if Lady Une didn't protect and prevent Treize from being shot down by the libra?

Deathscythe!
August 29, 2012, 11:15 AM
A considered point you exposed there.

Since you didn't ask anything, I'll permit me to ask another thing, won't I? I will, muhahaha.

Referring to my question : What if he didn't love war?

swark34
August 29, 2012, 6:07 PM
Thats a good one, Um i think that if he didnt love war he wouldnt have wouldn't have been the Treize
we know today. If he didnt love war maybe he could have been another Quatre Raberba Winner

A considered point you exposed there.

Since you didn't ask anything, I'll permit me to ask another thing, won't I? I will, muhahaha.

Referring to my question : What if he didn't love war?

Deathscythe!
August 30, 2012, 6:28 AM
What's your question then? You don't seem to have grasped/comprehended/understood the gist of this game yet, do you?

swark34
August 30, 2012, 7:47 AM
Its still in the con text of the conversation of Trieze's death i was just explaining your ''what if'' . But if you must

what if Duo had a battle aganist
Graham Aker. the
Gundam Deathscythe Hell Vs
Susanowo

What's your question then? You don't seem to have grasped/comprehended/understood the gist of this game yet, do you?

Deathscythe!
August 30, 2012, 8:33 AM
Graham Aker'd win, if that occured. Deathscythe does simply not possess equipment adjusted to these circumstances/conditions.

What would happen if Mr. Bushido defeated Setsuna ?

Gundamswag
August 30, 2012, 8:54 AM
If Mr. Bushido defeated Setsuna, then that prick Ribbons would be ruling the humans. What if Haro actually mattered and turned into an automated weapons system pod when commanded to.

Deathscythe!
August 30, 2012, 3:17 PM
If Haro ever assumed the forum of an assasinating machine, it'd lose maaaany fans!

What if Lalah had never been a casualty of Amuro's ?

swark34
August 30, 2012, 6:25 PM
Thats a very good one deathscythe,I honestly think that if Lalah never died Amuro new type abilites wouldn't have grown. Becuase after that incident he used that as fuel

for defeating char. I think he would have eventually would have quit the earth federation, becuase i don't think he would have been able to fight aganist his love Lalah. Im sure Char would have used this aganist him.

If Haro ever assumed the forum of an assasinating machine, it'd lose maaaany fans!

What if Lalah had never been a casualty of Amuro's ?

Sigzeon
September 2, 2012, 10:30 PM
...what if, 08th team was during world war 2 and the ms were clunky and the zeon were nazis??!!

Sigzeon
September 2, 2012, 10:55 PM
What if there was a deep space Gundam series that had powerful spaceships that could travel galaxy from galaxy around the universe?
Star wars with mobile suits?? Love it!!! Wouldn't VADERS MS look badass??!!!

swark34
September 3, 2012, 2:56 AM
That's intresting i read somewhere and it said that that Zeon was based of of the nazis from the colors to the tatics they used in stuff

...what if, 08th team was during world war 2 and the ms were clunky and the zeon were nazis??!!

Deathscythe!
September 3, 2012, 8:13 AM
Hmmmm .... let's exagerrate this theory, will we?

First of all : There's too much resemblance concerning Zeons and Nazis for us to conisder. Furthermore, it's extremely difficult to disregard the Zeon as Nazis.

Resemblances : Heil Hitler -> Sieg Zeon
Sieg Heil (Kids) -> Sieg Zeon
Initiating Wars in outer space and demanding space itself -> Claiming for the world and assaulting poland.
(Intenitonally) Selecting Red,White,Black -> So did the nazis. (And to prevent from inquiring about Germans opinion on this colours - Germans consider this as
Nazis' colurs.

I guess I've exhibited enough already. Now, if the Feddies had been the adversary opposing Germany in WWII, the Zeon would rapidly have conquered the whole world because there was no advancement of (e.g) the American forces compared to the German, was there?

swark34
September 3, 2012, 8:38 AM
Makes Since

DragoninDisguise
September 3, 2012, 5:40 PM
What if Gundam 00 had not ended as it actually did , but if the script contained the "staying in outer space" of Setsuna ? (What would have meant , that he could have been able to participate in that skirmish taking place in the end 00 S1 .)

Lockon might have lived.

What if Hallellujah was the dominate personality instead of Allelujah?

swark34
September 4, 2012, 7:59 AM
I think with Hallelujah there would have been alot more killings more killings of innocent people. Since Hallelujah doesnt' care about people other than himself. , he'll do anything to survive. Vs Alleljuah hesitates becuase he doesn't want to kill enemies or civilians that might get killed for no reason

Gundamswag
September 4, 2012, 8:51 AM
What if Char had fought Amuro with the perfect zeong during their final battle in MSG?

Deathscythe!
September 4, 2012, 10:42 AM
Thinking that the remaining 20% are only the legs, I suppsoe, there'd not have been a difference, if he had been fighting with "legs", for it was in outer space. Perhaps, I'd have wasted even more energy, if it had been using legs all the time.

swark34
September 4, 2012, 11:14 AM
Hmm that would be a good one ..I still have to go with Amuro idk why but....something tells me that Amuro would win and wouldn't stop till he took Char out like on Counter Strike of Char or whatever its called.

Gundamswag
September 6, 2012, 8:00 PM
What if the Kampfer was equiped with a shield in the anime?

Deathscythe!
September 7, 2012, 12:04 PM
That depends on how well the shild would perform, if he did own one. Examining what I remarked while I was watching 0080, it'd be useless for it to attempt to protect itself, by using a shield.

It'd lose. Additonally, carrying a shield would slow it down.

It's a kampfer, not a escaper. :P

What if tallgeese were a gundam?

swark34
September 7, 2012, 3:44 PM
Which Tallgeese I,II, or III. Anyways I think either Tallgeese would make a good gundam.
The Tallgeese was the original armed mobile suit, and is the common ancestor of the Gundams

That depends on how well the shild would perform, if he did own one. Examining what I remarked while I was watching 0080, it'd be useless for it to attempt to protect itself, by using a shield.

It'd lose. Additonally, carrying a shield would slow it down.

It's a kampfer, not a escaper. :P

What if tallgeese were a gundam?

Deathscythe!
September 7, 2012, 3:55 PM
Yeah, but there was even more unused capability of its. Now, if we completely enabled the pilot to recall everything Tallgeese possesses, would Tallgeeses performance increase ? Considering it would, to which extent would it increase?

Gundamswag
September 7, 2012, 4:02 PM
Are you serious, if the kampfer had had a shield it would have torn the Alex to shreds with its beam saber.

Deathscythe!
September 7, 2012, 4:17 PM
I viewed the series just a few days ago. Should the shield consist of the kampfer's armor, then it'd find itself being annihilated by Alex.

Gundamswag
September 7, 2012, 6:38 PM
I admit the gatling gun from the alex was very strong but a shield can always turn the tides of a battle and mayhaps the sheild would have been destroyed but it would have protected the Kampfer long enough to slash through the alex imo.

Deathscythe!
September 8, 2012, 4:54 AM
As I had clearly explained before, it always depends on its shield, doesn't it? But there's no shield protecting an MS from constantly being shot, is there ?

Gundamswag
September 8, 2012, 9:07 AM
Dude, I'm pretty sure a shield would have made all the difference. The gelgoog had been mass produced by that point in the war and its shield would have been more than enough to protect the kampfer from the Alex before it could slash right through it. Even a modified version of the gelgoog shield would have been sufficient. That said, Mckenzie could have done something completely different than stand there and shoot the alex's gattling gun so we'll never know.

Deathscythe!
September 8, 2012, 9:47 AM
Well, if the Kmpfer hadn't been orginiated with a paper as armor, Christina would've encountered inconvenience.
As I had stated before, it'd depend on its shield, being well of aware of the alex being equipped with piercing bulltets.

However, speaking of which : What if the Kampfer had been transferred to white base?

swark34
September 8, 2012, 2:21 PM
The Tallgeese is already a great mobile suit,one of the best of all time , pretty much it just needs a pilot . As far as the extent of the possibilites i think it depends on how good the pilot . Its not all about the mobile suit . Rember when Duo was kicking ass in a leo

Yeah, but there was even more unused capability of its. Now, if we completely enabled the pilot to recall everything Tallgeese possesses, would Tallgeeses performance increase ? Considering it would, to which extent would it increase?

Deathscythe!
September 8, 2012, 3:39 PM
Well, there was still more capability to be enhanced, I'd have liked to emphasize. However, you got a point there.
Remember when Zechs kicked ass in a Leo?

swark34
September 10, 2012, 2:30 AM
Lol was that Zechs or Milliardo

Well, there was still more capability to be enhanced, I'd have liked to emphasize. However, you got a point there.
Remember when Zechs kicked ass in a Leo?

Deathscythe!
September 10, 2012, 8:38 AM
Lol was that Zechs or Milliardo

By Episode 1, the person possessing long, blonde hair hasn't exhibited his "true identity", therefore it's deliberate to claim him to have been Zechs, evaluating the aspects.

swark34
October 5, 2012, 7:21 AM
What if Kamille never turned out to be a vegtable

Deathscythe!
October 5, 2012, 9:48 AM
If he had never assumed a state of a "vegetable", he'd have been resuming being a crybaby.

swark34
October 9, 2012, 3:26 AM
I dont think Kamille was ever crybaby, i think he just had a quick temper, and tired of people making fun of him becuase of his name
I think that if he never turned out to be a vegetable mabye he could have been as great as Amuro

If he had never assumed a state of a "vegetable", he'd have been resuming being a crybaby.

Gundamben831
October 9, 2012, 11:20 AM
I'm confused as when your stating him being a vegetable?? are you referring to what happens to him after the Zeta series after the battle with Scirocco? Because I am still confused to all hell as if he died at the end of the series or what?? I have no clue, because they are very vague same as what happens with char but we all know that Char lives because there was the CCA movie derp lol.

Deathscythe!
October 9, 2012, 11:39 AM
In spite of him sustaining severe damage, Kamille manages to survive. As a matter of fact, it is obliging for the crew to attend to have his "condition" restored.

However, at the end of Zeta, having entirely recovered and rid himnself of his assumed state of being a vegetable, Kamille hooks up with Fa.

swark34
October 26, 2012, 8:11 AM
I been finishing up ZZ latley and have been thinking what if Judau had choosen to be with Haman

Deathscythe!
October 26, 2012, 9:22 AM
f he had entered a relationship with haman Karn, he'd have broken up with her 3 times faster than Char had before.

Kenico
October 26, 2012, 5:45 PM
What if amuro Survived his Encounter with Char in CCA and went on to do a quatro role for benagher?

Deathscythe!
October 27, 2012, 5:34 AM
Well, if that occurred, he'd instruct Anaheim to originate and assemble a Hi-Nu Gundam and would therefore defeat the zeon forces, even without Banagher accompanying him. ( banagher would not prove to be useless though.)

What if Kamille didn't assume a state of being a vegetable, after defeating Scirocco?

swark34
October 29, 2012, 2:04 AM
I think if Kamille had never been a vagetable he would have been Amuro like. I think he would have been a Legend

Deathscythe!
October 29, 2012, 8:43 AM
I think if Kamille had never been a vagetable he would have been Amuro like. I think he would have been a Legend

Well, perhaps he'd have been remembered as the harsher version of Amuro, just in case. ^^

swark34
October 30, 2012, 5:32 AM
I would have loved to see them on the same battleship fighting together.

Deathscythe!
October 31, 2012, 1:08 PM
I would have loved to see them on the same battleship fighting together.

Convincing them to fight on the same battleship would have turned out to be impossible to accomplish either for Amuro was meant and expected not to move to outer space.

swark34
November 1, 2012, 6:33 AM
I think it could have worked. A few Bright slaps and it would work lol

Deathscythe!
November 1, 2012, 7:44 AM
I disagree. Amuro had joined and united with Kareba.

swark34
November 14, 2012, 2:10 AM
What if Amuro joined the Zeon instead of the Earth Federation , I think the Earth Forces would not have stood a chance

CharAznable
November 15, 2012, 1:16 PM
If Amuro joined Zeon, I'm fairly sure when he was introduced to Lala, she would have convinced him to work with Char to eliminate the Zabi's, and when the war was over, he and Lala would have settled down.

What if the Gelgoog had come out sooner in the OYW?

swark34
November 15, 2012, 4:07 PM
If the Gelgoog came out sooner. Amuro would have been in trouble. Well it depends on how early. But if it was like the first episode or two I think Char would have destroyed Amuro and white base.

Kenico
November 24, 2012, 3:17 AM
I prpbably know the answer to this but ...What if Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate was a Newtype instead of a Vampire and was piloting a gundam in the UC timeline?

Deathscythe!
December 27, 2012, 10:33 PM
Pretty much friend, thats how everyone on this Forum feels about Gato...which leads me to a question that actually belongs in the "What if?" game: What if Gato survived Stardust...any thoughts guys and this isnt some one shot game so give your best theories fellas...

He manages to survive the explosion, goes into hiding, and as the titans are formed, he joins the AEUG. (Or would it be Axis?)
In any case, he does intend to destroy the Titans (considering what Cima did, and who she was doing it for).
I can't tell you if he'll work with Char Aznable in the Neo Zeon. Thinking about it, Char helped to take down the Prinicipality of Zeon, so Gato might be mighty pissed to work with him.

If there's any kind of What If Gundam game Bandai makes... make Gato survive the conflict. If not, I'll do that one day... somehow. And I'll keep Cima alive too. Just for kicks.

AEUG ? No way.

He'd team up with the remnants of Zeon, serving for Minerva to attain power.

I know you've watched 0083 at least once thus far. However, do you recall Haman making an appearence in 0083 ? She is displayed talking to Aigulle Delaz.

That'd be it. Axis he'd be likely to coalesce with.

Yeah, I do remember her being there. As for the conversation, no, I can't remember that all too well. I just remember Haman, can't remember she was speaking to Aigulle Delaz.

In any case, he does join Axis, and... as for Char Aznable? How would the meeting between the two go?

I agree with Gato going to Axis, but I see Char remaining with AEUG. Then you'd have the usual clash of ideology: Gato hates the Federation and would probably destroy them after finishing off the Titans. Char wants to stop the Titans, but is more focused on all humanity going into space which is why he joined the AEUG instead of Axis.

At some point the two would end up running into one another (probably at Gryps) and spout off their ideals for a while. Nothing is ever solved diplomatically in the U.C. so they would inevitably battle... a fight which I think Gato would most likely win.

And if that went differently and Gato helped Char to become the reign over Neo-Zeon (after Char is assaulted by Haman) ?

That'd be the end for Amuro after all xD

Well for anyone who played Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 should remember the scene in which Amuro and Kou confront Anavel Gato. Gato was itching to fight "The White Devil of the Federation". I would love to see the Neue Ziel go head up against the Nu or Hi-Nu Gundam.

Nah, that doesn't seem to be likely to occur.

I don't know about the origins of Neue(s) Ziel (sure, Zeon has built it by EP 11 or 12).

They'd rather originate a stronger MS (be it a Gundam type or not, doesn't matter, Gato could also steal one)

But I'm not that certain about Gato being keen on serving under Char who is responsible and to be accused of causing Zeon to shatter and decrease in power.

But they'd beat the crap out of Amuro, if Kamille didn't assist Amuro in fighting Neo Zeon. Well, I'd also rather Kou joined Amuro.

Gaaatooooo!

Btw, we're talking about Gato in a thread called "Most hated charcters"

Shin Starlord has come up with this idea newly. (Tribute goes to shin starlord.)

Now forums, DO make this interesting.

Deathscythe!
February 24, 2013, 8:45 AM

What if Setsuna had become a pirate ?

Like this ?

Kenico
February 24, 2013, 8:50 AM
He would have Started a badass space pirate group and Razed all sorts of hell.

What Every Gundam with Fin Funnel like weapons on them got into an all out brawl?

Deathscythe!
February 24, 2013, 9:04 AM
The Hi Nu would win.

Explaination : The fin funnels are able to guard the gundam from other beam weapons.

What if master Asia hadn't been sick during the battle against domon

PaladinGundam
February 26, 2013, 5:02 PM
He would go for the hat trick in the next Gundam Tournament.

What if Kio wasn't a pacifist like Jesus Yamato?

Kenico
February 26, 2013, 7:14 PM
He would have been a badass like Setsuna F Seiei + the AGE FX would have been better.

What if the ELS were more humanlike in both form and civilization than what was portrayed in the movie? (As in kinda like Macross except they werent giants?)

PaladinGundam
February 27, 2013, 7:18 PM
It would kinda ruin the whole point of the movie. These Aliens had NO ways of communicating with the humans. The theme of the movie was that because the aliens couldn't communicate there was no way to reason with them. Fighting is the only other option to survive.

What if Asemu killed Zeheart in Generation 2? Who would have been the Char Clone in Generation 3?

Lacus Prime
February 28, 2013, 8:09 PM
Zanald. Hey ,he also wears a mask.

What if Stella didn't die in the battle of Berlin?

PaladinGundam
March 1, 2013, 12:41 AM
Shinn wouldn't have been so pissed off. Perhaps Kira didn't kill Stella and Shinn is able to persuade Stella to hold off on the fighting. There are two ways this can end, in both of them, Kira will still be the main character because of the fans.

What if SEED gets a MOVIE SEQUEL????

Lacus Prime
March 1, 2013, 7:00 AM
You mean the one that's supposed to come after destiny? as a seed fan, I'd be happy to hear such an announcement.

What if Setsuna never woke up from his comma in the movie?

Deathscythe!
March 1, 2013, 7:42 AM
The battle would have grown desperate and extremely exhausting. Perhaps Graham Aker would not have sacrificed his life on behalf of Setsuna's.
The aliens would have continued assualting the retaliating until they'd win.

What if Kai Shiden had entered the Gundam instead of Amuro ?

PaladinGundam
March 1, 2013, 6:20 PM
I suppose he would be a lazy main character. He might learn that it's up to him to save others despite he knows he is entering a death zone. He needs to stop being a coward and fight for others and not himself.

What if Tieria WAS a girl? Like an ACTUAL girl. Would that change the story?

Lacus Prime
March 3, 2013, 4:39 AM
Nah, she'd still have the same personality and I guess everything will still be the same .

What if Mu never found out that there's a Cyclops bomb beneath the Alaskan base?

PaladinGundam
March 4, 2013, 10:33 PM
Kira wouldn't have told the enemy to stay away from the base. Everyone will blow the frick up. It makes you wonder if they would know they are a diversion.

What if Athrun stole the Strike and Kira stole the Aegis?

Deathscythe!
March 5, 2013, 4:52 PM
Kira didn't steal the Strike. Kira found Murrue striving to make the strike move. But if Kira had had to pilot the Aegis, he'd certainly have lost against the RLC team.

What if Gato had survived operation stardust and coalesced with Haman Karn by 0086 ?

Kenico
March 5, 2013, 7:31 PM
Hed have handed the Titans AND the AEUGS Butts on a Blue Plate but i doubt he would have been fully behind Mineva (IIRC he was more aligned with Gihren than Dozel...but i could be wrong)

What if Endless Waltz Ended with the Pilots NOT Blowing up thier Gundams (this includes Wing Zero being still intact to be rebuilt)?

katamuro
March 5, 2013, 7:42 PM
They would have probably joined that group with Zechs. And proceeded to kick the rest of humanity's ass into peaceful existence.

What if Setsuna remained Innovator but human, would he get together with Maria Ismail?

PaladinGundam
March 5, 2013, 9:44 PM
Kira didn't steal the Strike. Kira found Murrue striving to make the strike move. But if Kira had had to pilot the Aegis, he'd certainly have lost against the RLC team.

What if Gato had survived operation stardust and coalesced with Haman Karn by 0086 ?

Kira's "plot armor" prevents that. He lost to the team once but Mu saved his sorry ass that one time. But the second time I suppose you are right. I think if Kira did had the Aegis, the writers would have made Kira use Strategy to win his battles.

As for Setsuna... if he stayed as an Inovator...uh...Well, Setsuna wouldn't really change that much. But I might be missing something here. I will pass on this one.

swark34
March 6, 2013, 7:40 PM
They would have probably joined that group with Zechs. And proceeded to kick the rest of humanity's ass into peaceful existence.

What if Setsuna remained Innovator but human, would he get together with Maria Ismail?

As far as Setsuna I still don't think he would go for Maria Ismail, I think if he had a normal child hood then maybe he would be into grils. Like Nena wanted to give him the ''goods'' and he wouldn't take it . I think if theres a normal guy and if hes single and then theres a gril not bad looking I think that normal guy would take the ''goods'' / I think that that when he was with that terrorist group it really messed up his mind

katamuro
March 7, 2013, 9:56 AM
As far as Setsuna I still don't think he would go for Maria Ismail, I think if he had a normal child hood then maybe he would be into grils. Like Nena wanted to give him the ''goods'' and he wouldn't take it . I think if theres a normal guy and if hes single and then theres a gril not bad looking I think that normal guy would take the ''goods'' / I think that that when he was with that terrorist group it really messed up his mind
We have to remember that when Nena tried Setsuna was younger before he became innovator and he also was quite adamant about him beeing a Gundam. If he stayed the same then yes it would be true. But in second season we can see that he is much more composed, understanding people much better. Plus he did not shy away from Feldt Grace. That makes me ask the other question.

What if he stayed with Feldt Grace after the events of the movie, if somehow he managed to stop the ELS without the change. Could he and Feldt have a truly happy ending?

extend
March 12, 2013, 4:08 AM
We have to remember that when Nena tried Setsuna was younger before he became innovator and he also was quite adamant about him beeing a Gundam. If he stayed the same then yes it would be true. But in second season we can see that he is much more composed, understanding people much better. Plus he did not shy away from Feldt Grace. That makes me ask the other question.

What if he stayed with Feldt Grace after the events of the movie, if somehow he managed to stop the ELS without the change. Could he and Feldt have a truly happy ending?

Well, I hope so. I like Feldt Grace for Setsuna than Marina. I don't know maybe I'm not into older women. I prefer girls at the same age or younger than me. Sorry for putting my personal preference. XD

katamuro
March 12, 2013, 7:23 AM
Thats quite alright we all use our personal preferences most of us just don't realise it. I have to agree with you, with Feldt Setsuna can be himself without worrying about his past.

What if they discovered that Anew is an innovade before she got controlled by Ribbons?

extend
March 12, 2013, 7:50 AM
Thats quite alright we all use our personal preferences most of us just don't realise it. I have to agree with you, with Feldt Setsuna can be himself without worrying about his past.

What if they discovered that Anew is an innovade before she got controlled by Ribbons?

Then Sumeragi already came up a plan on how they could use the situation to their advantage. She can come up with strategies in a matter of seconds.

jaster-jesek
March 29, 2013, 2:25 PM
This looks like fun... it seems the last one had been answered, so...

What if Char, Garma and Ramba Raul had worked together and captured the Gundam and White Base?

Shin Starlord
March 29, 2013, 2:39 PM
This looks like fun... it seems the last one had been answered, so...

What if Char, Garma and Ramba Raul had worked together and captured the Gundam and White Base?

They naturally would get promoted.
White Base's crew members would be imprisoned or executed. The Gundam would be used to take control of the Earth Federation.
Char would recieve a well earned promotion, and eventually use this position to exact his revenge. Naturally all this happens, so the titans don't come into play.

(Let's not forget that it was because Garma died that Ramba Ral came to Earth.)

Psyco Diver
August 19, 2013, 11:22 PM
The Big Zam was mass produced?

Don't mind me, I've been watching Let's Play Mobile suit Gundam: Gundam vs Zeta Gundam on Youtube, the guy that does it is pretty hilarious and he was playing through the OYW missions and Dozel cracks me up cause his main line is "Once the Big Zam is mass produced"

swark34
August 19, 2013, 11:38 PM
Those feddies would have been in trouble. And they would have needed new trousers

Kenico
August 19, 2013, 11:41 PM
Wait, isn't there a thread like this? in the Game Sub-Forum?

Exia
August 19, 2013, 11:43 PM
Wait, isn't there a thread like this? in the Game Sub-Forum?

There is. http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/6394-What-if

jaster-jesek
August 20, 2013, 9:55 AM
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MA-09_Mass_Production_Type_Big_Zam

It is a running theme through all Gundam universes that anything mass produced is markedly worse than the original prototype, often hilariously so. This rule, of course, never applies to any actual real life production line, but it is true in Gundam. In fact-- GM means Gundam Mass-production type, and we all know just how worthless GMs are when put against anything that is properly given the name "Gundam".

Not a whole lot would have happened. In fact, Zeon might have been worse off for having sunk their resources into such a project. Shortly after Dozle was killed, they began using agents from the Flanagan Institute in New Type mobile suits that were far more effective than Mass-production Big Zams would have been. In fact, if simply because they are much smaller targets, in fact, all Zeon Mobile Suits MS-13 and above are likely far more cost effective weapons than mass production Big Zams would have been.

Asterisk
August 20, 2013, 1:47 PM
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MA-09_Mass_Production_Type_Big_Zam

It is a running theme through all Gundam universes that anything mass produced is markedly worse than the original prototype, often hilariously so. This rule, of course, never applies to any actual real life production line, but it is true in Gundam. In fact-- GM means Gundam Mass-production type, and we all know just how worthless GMs are when put against anything that is properly given the name "Gundam".

Except that the GM actually out-performs the Gundam in terms of sheer technical specifications, armor aside. The Gundam was effective because of its pilot. For all intents and purposes, the Gelgoog was actually superior to the RX-78, but due to Amuro's experience and skill, and Zeon's lack of skilled pilots by that point in the war, Zeon never stood a chance.

PaladinGundam
August 21, 2013, 3:14 PM
What if...
The impulse was mass produced?

thwalker13
August 21, 2013, 3:40 PM
They all would have been shot down instantly by the Strike Freedom and Yamato while doing the whole mid air conversion thing as soon as they launched.

exia-7
August 21, 2013, 9:52 PM
Yea, I don't see why it always had to do the transformation thing. It was the same everytime, minus maybe the background depending on where the Minerva was stationed. I'd just launch as the MS from the battleship each time.

thwalker13
August 21, 2013, 10:10 PM
It sure as hell would have saved a ton of time. I mean, come on. In real life, the core fighter would have been shot down before chest flyer would have even been launched.

exia-7
August 21, 2013, 10:23 PM
I bet they could have used those 15-20 seconds of footage for something better and to beef up Seed Destiny a little more. Just sayin

DesertTiger
August 21, 2013, 11:01 PM
Haha they did it to save $$$ the bastards haha anyways I got one, what if Shinn's family was never killed? (Idk if this one already went I stopped reading after page 8 haha)

exia-7
August 21, 2013, 11:22 PM
If Shinn's family was never killed, then I'd have him play a supporting role and instead let Lunamaria or Rey play the lead role

PaladinGundam
August 22, 2013, 12:46 PM
if that happened, Lunamaria would have been the main character...actually, that would be an interesting au if shinns family never died.
Lunamaria could had just been the average soldier until shit happened to her.
Like, maybe she wouldnt have been a faux action girl until fucking jesus comes down from the strike freedom and god mods it up.
Lunas personality would be a nice fresh start due to a light hearted protagonist never appeared since garrods chapter was over.
omg freedom vs impulse battle and luna went into seed mode.
i would pay money to see that.

Ginga Bishōnen
August 22, 2013, 3:41 PM
What if Allelujah had died during Celestial Being's attempt to break him out of prison at the beginning of Gundam 00 Season 2?

PaladinGundam
August 22, 2013, 4:02 PM
a huge waste of time.
thats what it is.
All of that animation, wasted.

exia-7
August 22, 2013, 4:17 PM
if that happened, Lunamaria would have been the main character...actually, that would be an interesting au if shinns family never died.
Lunamaria could had just been the average soldier until shit happened to her.
Like, maybe she wouldnt have been a faux action girl until fucking jesus comes down from the strike freedom and god mods it up.
Lunas personality would be a nice fresh start due to a light hearted protagonist never appeared since garrods chapter was over.
omg freedom vs impulse battle and luna went into seed mode.
i would pay money to see that.

I don't know if I'd pay to see it but definitely would like to see Lunamaria play a lead role. Finally a female would be the main protagonist (correct me if I'm wrong). Plus, Lunamaria Hawke is a pretty cool name IMO. Then a zaku warrior would be suped up for epic battles against Jesus Yamato.

If Allelujah died, he'd somehow come back in the later episodes as purely Hallelujah!

PaladinGundam
August 22, 2013, 4:21 PM
Halleluja: "WHAT SUP BROS!!! I AM HERE TO F*** SHIT UP AGAIN!!!! Im selling free hugs! I promise I wont stab you!"
This is needed.
And yeah, Luna would be an awesome name for a protagonist. She would get a Zaku Gundam hybrid. omg mobile suit gundam SEED Zaku.

exia-7
August 22, 2013, 4:26 PM
What if Char met all his imposters?

thwalker13
August 22, 2013, 4:29 PM
It would cause a paradox, in which case, would end existence as we know it.

Or they would just argue about who's mask is cooler looking.

PaladinGundam
August 22, 2013, 4:33 PM
Char: "So...you guys like genocide?"
Zeheart: "Yeah."
Rau: "Yes, genocide sounds nice."
Neo: "Yes I suppose genocide does sound awesome."
Zechs: "Who here likes masks?"
Mr. Bushido: "The mask is needed to be a char clone!"
Full Frontal: "Bitches please. I am a literal Char Clone."
Shwartz: "...Woah, wrong side." *Walks back to the good side.*

DesertTiger
August 22, 2013, 5:52 PM

this made me laugh

Kenico
August 22, 2013, 6:23 PM
Same here. that made me literally laugh out loud

Ginga Bishōnen
August 23, 2013, 2:33 AM

Schwartz goes to stand right next to Jamil Neate and Harry Ord, the Quattro Clones.

Deathscythe!
August 23, 2013, 8:15 AM
Schwartz goes to stand right next to Jamil Neate and Harry Ord, the Quattro Clones.

I was about to say that.

swark34
August 23, 2013, 8:17 AM

Lol good stuff thats funny

PaladinGundam
August 23, 2013, 10:17 AM
You can always rely on your friendly neighborhood PaladinGundam to make others laugh their asses off.

what if after war x was popular enough to add more episodes?
what would they be about?

jaster-jesek
August 24, 2013, 10:55 AM
I know it isn't the informed answer you are looking for, but... chances are the choice to cut it from the traditional 50 episode run to an 39 episode run, if extra episodes were included they wouldn't have been tacked onto the end. Instead, the series main events would have transpired pretty much the same as they did and instead the other 11 episodes either would have had the events of After War happen a bit slower with more character development, or they would have been filler that would have

1) Given the characters of Gundam X more time to grow and become more memorable
2) Introduced a few new enemy mobile suit designs that would have been very hit or miss.
3) Did a couple arcs that could have created other enemies besides the Frost Brothers who may or may not have been entirely forgettable.

I base this on what was cut out of the original Gundam series when it was cut down from the original 50 episode run. About the only real changes were that we missed out on a few mobile suit designs that later appeared in MSV books, we missed out on a few more New Types who would last for about one episode each and make as little impact as Bull did and... oh, the Gundam was actually going to be shot down by a Gigan rather than Char, but the events after the Gundam went down would transpire pretty much as they did in the anime anyway.

Oh, and Degwin would have gotten more screen time before his death in which he would have apologized to Artessia for assassinating her father.

So one can assume that if Gundam X had lasted an additional 11 episodes, it would have been the same sort of stuff. Honestly, every Gundam series has had a ton of filler episodes where nothing of particular note or importance has happened and, at best, serve to create a new toy to sell and, at worst, add absolutely nothing to the story.

DesertTiger
August 28, 2013, 4:32 PM
What if Quatre failed to save the Gundams from their path to the sun in Endless Waltz?

Ginga Bishōnen
August 28, 2013, 5:21 PM
then Zechs would of said "f*** it" to the whole "disabling only" deal he was doing at the last battle there, and start killing dudes left and right and would of won the battle single handedly.

DesertTiger
August 28, 2013, 5:27 PM
then Zechs would of said "f*** it" to the whole "disabling only" deal he was doing at the last battle there, and start killing dudes left and right and would of won the battle single handedly.

I find that oddly believable.

Ginga Bishōnen
August 28, 2013, 6:57 PM
I find that oddly believable.

Zechs showed like 4-5 times throughout Gundam Wing that he could take on 50-70 enemy mobile suits all at once, single handedly. And that was with the Tallgeese I and Epyon. I consider Tallgeese III to be superior to both of those suits, so yeah, its very believable.

Anyways, what if Kira had saved Flay at the end of Seed? I especially want to know what you guys think would of happened in Seed Destiny.

exia-7
August 29, 2013, 10:47 AM
Then Kira would be sleeping with a pink haired chick and red haired chick at the same time o_o

thwalker13
August 29, 2013, 11:30 AM
That is actually a good question. However I don't think that Flay and Kira would have gotten back together. I think that the reason Kira wanted so badly to save her wasn't cause he loved her. But because he felt like he needed to save her in order to protect her. I think that he and Lacus would have been together no matter what. I feel that he just wanted to make up for nothing being able to protect her and the others that he failed to protect. Almost like needing to prove to himself that could protect everyone.

MrSeD
July 24, 2014, 5:20 AM
Since I don't know how this works, I'll just give mine "What if" and see how it goes. If I skeped someone, pardon.

What if Char defected to the Earth Federation before the battle of Loum, and was later on board the white base along with Amuro and pilot his own gundam unit ( http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-78/C...val%27s_Gundam ) and becomes mentor/teacher (is there a difference?) to Amuro on how to pilot MS (who still pilots the regular RX-78) How would that effect the One Year War?

NightMoonPratty
February 3, 2015, 4:30 AM
What if...
Lalah wasn't killed in Gundam 0079?

PaladinGundam
February 3, 2015, 1:09 PM
...then...we wouldn't have
WERE JUMPING ONTO WHITE BASE video.

Master Of Gundams
February 3, 2015, 1:46 PM
What if??
Lunamaria piloted Jehuty?
And Shinn piloted Anubis?
With Kira in the Vic Viper?

PaladinGundam
February 3, 2015, 2:16 PM
Script wise everything will just end up the same way. The Seed Fanbase would flip that Kira doesn't have the freedom anymore and somehow the script will be rewritten in a way where Kira gets his Freedom back.

Master Of Gundams
February 3, 2015, 4:50 PM
Actually I think this is more fitting for Lunamaria.
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/zoe/images/9/98/Neith.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100819234150
It's red and it's far better than Shinn's Destiny.

PaladinGundam
February 3, 2015, 5:20 PM
This is gundam, master. Not zone of endar.

Master Of Gundams
February 3, 2015, 7:42 PM
This is what if and anything flies here.

windschnapper
February 4, 2015, 11:17 AM
Alright, back on track.
What if the number of death in zeta was cut in half?

Master Of Gundams
February 4, 2015, 12:02 PM
Then Kamile and Four would bang.

PaladinGundam
February 4, 2015, 12:33 PM
Or Camille and two would bang.

Riah
March 28, 2015, 8:11 AM
Or Camille and two would bang.
Is Duo Maxwell really Kamille's type, though? Also, there's the problem that they're in two different time lines. Or is that what Dynasty Warriors Gundam is for?

Sorry, just... Wing's number names. I wouldn't resist.

Master Of Gundams
March 28, 2015, 9:53 PM
What if?

Celestial Being encountered the Nova from Freezing?

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
March 28, 2015, 11:01 PM
What IF!?!

Tomino wasn't the one who directed G no Reconguista? Would it have actually been a good series?

Riah
March 29, 2015, 1:19 AM
What IF!?!

Tomino wasn't the one who directed G no Reconguista? Would it have actually been a good series?
What if that director was instead Hisashi Hirai?