PDA

View Full Version : Just finished 00 Gundam

01Heero
April 24, 2012, 8:37 PM
I just finished watching 00 Gundam and I have to say its one of the best gundam series I have watched

Forbidden Gundam
April 24, 2012, 8:48 PM
yeah, 00 was good. I don't have time to watch the movie yet-is it good?
What other gundam have you watched?

01Heero
April 24, 2012, 9:47 PM
I haven't seen the movie yet either I'm still a little sceptical about it. I have seen the original Gundam, Zeta, 0080, 0083, 08th team, G Gundam, Gundam Wing (including Endless Waltz), Gundam X, Seed, Seed Destiny, Chars Counter Attack, F91, and sadly G Saviour.

Joe
April 24, 2012, 9:52 PM
G-Savior wasn't THAT bad. I mean it is certainly the worst as far as Gundam but Dragon Wars was a far worse movie.

Anyway, 00 was really good. I feel the writing staff changed directions drastically halfway through and that equated to a VERY different kind of show in the second season, but it was good. The movie isn't awful. It's not as good as the series was, but in a way it does help tie everything together somehow. I liked it.

01Heero
April 24, 2012, 9:58 PM
I really liked the change of pace the series had. It wasn't the whole earth vs space that a lot of the series has. I honestly didn't realize that there were actually colonies until they destroyed the super soldier facility. It was interesting to have a show where the colonies were still in their infancy

thwalker13
April 24, 2012, 10:22 PM
00 is my second favorite series ever. The story was great, the characters are great, and who can't love Exia and the 00 Raiser.