PDA

View Full Version : Random Thought...

Zechs36
April 24, 2012, 11:13 AM
Just a random thought because im sitting here bored at work. Who would win in a fight between Zechs Marquise, Char Aznabel, and Anavel Gato? Zechs in Tallgeese, Char in Sazabi and Gato in Physalis.

Joe
April 24, 2012, 1:16 PM
I know that time and again Gundam characters have stated that the MS doesn't matter, it's what the pilot can do with it, but the Sazabi is the most advanced of the three! Plus, Char is a Newtype, the other two are just extraordinarily skilled; especially since Zechs is in Tallgeese and not Epyon with the Epyon System. So my first instinct is to say Char in Sazabi, no contest! However, Zechs has plot armor and is the only one of the three that doesn't die in their respective cannon stories... So... I guess Zechs wins in a "fight to the death".

Zeon's RedComet
April 24, 2012, 6:45 PM
Char is the better of the Three (Gato's Close) and is in a Better MS.

Why do you think Char leaked the Psycoframe data for Nu Gundam to use? Because he and Amuro where to close in piloting skill, it'd have coe down to who had the better suit. Char's a Newtype, and insanely skilled, the other two are just damn good. The suit really decided part of this yes, but Char as their skill, Newtype powers, and honestly one of the best Universal Century's suits. (not the best but one of)

Kenico
April 24, 2012, 9:33 PM
Char, but only because of the Sazabi. Gato would come into second place (i wish he got first place, but you know newtypes...though on the other hand Gato's got all the moves to best a Newtype. just saiyan...). as for Zechs, no offense but hed get creamed by the other two its no contest lol

Kenico
April 26, 2012, 2:04 AM
another Random Thought: Gundam...Bullet Time...Gun Kata...all in one package...any thoughts

Exia
April 26, 2012, 2:12 AM
another Random Thought: Gundam...Bullet Time...Gun Kata...all in one package...any thoughts

Ahem.........
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Kenico
April 26, 2012, 2:15 AM
-_-...I take it this displeases you?

Exia
April 26, 2012, 2:20 AM
-_-...I take it this displeases you?

Only a little bit, I just really really really wanted to use that gif I found in one of my folders that I forgot about. It's pretty funny.

Kenico
April 26, 2012, 2:23 AM
Well some would call that overkill, id say it was well used. but still it would sound pretty badass to see a Gundam with a couple of Pistols doin gun kata while in Bullet Time takin down all sorts of GM (Zeon Gundam VS Feddie idiots oh yeah)

Exia
April 26, 2012, 2:28 AM
Well some would call that overkill, id say it was well used. but still it would sound pretty badass to see a Gundam with a couple of Pistols doin gun kata while in Bullet Time takin down all sorts of GM (Zeon Gundam VS Feddie idiots oh yeah)

Didn't you get enough gun kata from the fake Lockon?

Kenico
April 26, 2012, 2:31 AM
Fake Lockon? No one can Fake Lockon! Not even Lockon! (thought hits me) dude! Lockon Even did Gun Kata in one of the Episodes.