PDA

View Full Version : Forums I would like to see.

SilverFrameAstray
October 21, 2010, 9:44 PM
Now this one is a bit iffy, I don't know how into RolePlays you guys are, I usually do them in my other forums, but it would be nice to have one. Just to make a story out of the members with them piloting a certain MS or something. I think it would be fun.

Maybe there could be a GSAM thread about upcoming events/news/stocks.

Lastly I would personally like to see a artwork forum. Some of us here draw. Both GNZaku and I draw. I would like to share my work too.

m1ck3y
October 22, 2010, 12:34 PM
Artwork sounds great, those all sound really good. We're kinda still waiting on the official release of the forum to the non-club members and all, but I've been writing down your ideas and I think I'm going to try to swap out or combine some of our less popular threads with the ones suggested. Just give it time as I'm not sure when the forum will stop being "beta"

cheers,
m1ck3y

SilverFrameAstray
October 22, 2010, 1:37 PM
Understood. I'm just full of ideas, and I appreciate you writing them down. Personally, I think the Teen Zone is a bit of a lost cause. No one is posting in there, and even for the teens that will post in there, it would be a bit odd for them to have conversations no one over 16 could talk about. What would they talk about? Homework?

I can wait for when the Alpha comes out. Beta is pretty great as it is. M1ck3y, did you catch that idea I had about a Forum mascot? The forum was talking about a custom GSAM Haro Ball.

What do you think?