PDA

View Full Version : HG G-Bouncer!

Exia
April 8, 2012, 1:28 AM
Here are some pics of the G-Bouncer. Fun model to build. In fact, I like it enough that I may buy a 2nd one for some future project maybe. As you can see by the pictures, they're not crappy cell phone pics. Found the USB converted cord for my cameras memory card so now I don't have all that extra work to do when I need to grab pictures from my good camera. If you have any questions just ask.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/GUNDAM/DSC02269.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/GUNDAM/DSC02276.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/GUNDAM/DSC02288.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/GUNDAM/DSC02289.jpg

GNzaku0023
April 8, 2012, 9:57 AM
Looks pretty swag man, I've wanted one myself for a while but other things keep popping up :P
I especially like the sword in the shield, I wonder if it'll glow under black light....

Zechs36
April 8, 2012, 10:21 AM
Nicely done dude! I've always loved the look of the G-Bouncer, but I'm not too fond of the 1/144 scale. That's the only thing keeping me from buying it

Exia
April 11, 2012, 5:45 AM
Looks pretty swag man, I've wanted one myself for a while but other things keep popping up :P
I especially like the sword in the shield, I wonder if it'll glow under black light....

I'll be testing that soon enough!

Nicely done dude! I've always loved the look of the G-Bouncer, but I'm not too fond of the 1/144 scale. That's the only thing keeping me from buying it

It's fantastic, one of the more fun builds I've had in a while. Though I am biased. :D

Skittles
April 22, 2012, 8:46 PM
Looks awesome! I think I'd have to pick up a couple just to try out different paint schemes and whatnot. I'd love to see it lined in some sort of neon color instead of a standard grey/black.

Exia
April 22, 2012, 10:09 PM
Looks awesome! I think I'd have to pick up a couple just to try out different paint schemes and whatnot. I'd love to see it lined in some sort of neon color instead of a standard grey/black.

Well, I never panel line so it won't be from me. And GNzaku0023, the blade does glow under a black light.

julius
May 21, 2012, 3:00 AM
I am in love with this kit! Would you recommend it for someone who has never made a kit before? I want to start and I really like this model!

Exia
May 21, 2012, 3:08 AM
I am in love with this kit! Would you recommend it for someone who has never made a kit before? I want to start and I really like this model!

Yeah, it's a pretty simple little kit.

julius
May 21, 2012, 3:23 AM
Nice! I think I am going to order it right now on gundam planet haha, Do you recommend any type of clippers, filers, or markers? I have to buy those supplies and do you know where I can get them at local stores so i don't have to ship that too? Like what stores I could find those tools?

Exia
May 21, 2012, 3:39 AM
I can't help with tools, Bandai did a gundam contest last year where you bought a model and got a coupon with a code. You enter the code online and got entered into a contest, I won 3rd prize which was a prime high top set of file, clippers, tweezers and some gundam pens. I only use the file and clippers from that prize since they're so good.

thwalker13
May 21, 2012, 7:20 AM
Looks really good. Always kinda did like the look of the Bouncer.

julius
May 22, 2012, 12:55 AM
I finally ordered my first gundam! It was the G bouncer, but I also ordered the HG 1/144 Exia Repair II ! I'm so excited!

Exia
May 22, 2012, 1:25 AM
I finally ordered my first gundam! It was the G bouncer, but I also ordered the HG 1/144 Exia Repair II ! I'm so excited!

Both are fantastic models. I have 2 of the Exia R2's.

julius
May 22, 2012, 2:02 AM
Both are fantastic models. I have 2 of the Exia R2's.

Nice man what modifications did you do to them? I only had enough money for these two models, couldn't buy any markers for linings :/

D-Smith
May 22, 2012, 2:06 AM
Nice man what modifications did you do to them? I only had enough money for these two models, couldn't buy any markers for linings :/
you can always use a fine point sharpie

Exia
May 22, 2012, 2:34 AM

I did absolutely nothing to them. They're limited edition, one in crystal clear and the other in a metallic/pearl finish.

julius
May 22, 2012, 2:52 AM
I did absolutely nothing to them. They're limited edition, one in crystal clear and the other in a metallic/pearl finish.

Nice man can i see pictures if possible?

Exia
May 22, 2012, 3:17 AM
Nice man can i see pictures if possible?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/GUNDAM/IMG_20120122_031646.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/GUNDAM/IMG_20120122_031744.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality.

julius
May 22, 2012, 3:37 AM
Dude that is sick, I ordered the regular version. How did you get the limited edition? Sorry for the questions, I'm just new at the whole gundam scene

Exia
May 22, 2012, 3:38 AM
ebay. Just watched and waited.

julius
May 22, 2012, 3:40 AM
Cool, cool. How do you know about those kind of releases, like where do you your news and updates about Gunpla from?

I have a feeling i'm going to be getting really involved in the Gundam Universe!

Exia
May 22, 2012, 3:48 AM
I don't really, just watched ebay for something like those Exia's. I don't really get any updates or news, I've read about it on this forum. I just don't actively seek it.

julius
May 22, 2012, 3:53 AM
haha nice nice, what is your fascination with the Exia by the way? They are a really cool model, the reason I ask is because I am still watching Gundam Wing as my first Gundam series haha, I have never seen Gundam 00

Exia
May 22, 2012, 4:25 AM
Well, before Exia came along, Epyon a suit from Wing, was my favorite. Exia is far more closer to my personal style than Epyon, while both are close range suits Exia uses physical blades which I'm a fan of. Dunno what else to say really, everyone develops an absolute favorite suit sooner or later.

julius
May 22, 2012, 4:32 AM
haha yeah that's how i feel about the G-Bouncer, i just find the design to be so nice, I haven't even watched Gundam AGE but because of it, it looks like I am going to after Wing. I want like an army of G-Bouncers that would be so sweet

How come you don't have a regular Exia, or Exia Repair II. Like the normal edition?

Exia
May 22, 2012, 4:38 AM
Oh I have some of those as well, I've got a normal Exia, an Exia in Trans-Am mode (unbuilt just got it), and even a red Exia based off the Astraea Type-F model since it comes with parts for a red Exia, instead of building the Astraea I built the Exia. The Astraea is more or less the prototype to what would become the Exia so I also own an normal Astraea and a Type-F Astraea as well.

Still gotta get a normal Exia R2 and Exia with GN Arms Type E.

julius
May 22, 2012, 10:15 AM
That sounds awesome man, when you build your exia army you should definitely post pictures!

Exia
May 22, 2012, 6:44 PM
That sounds awesome man, when you build your exia army you should definitely post pictures!

I've got pictures all over the forum. Even in my sig, it says "My Gundam Pictures" takes you to my photobucket account where I keep all my Gundam model photos.