PDA

View Full Version : Most Powerful NewType Ever

Heero Wing Zero
April 1, 2012, 6:07 PM
Ive talked 2 a lot of Gundam fans over the past 2 yrs at Anime Conventions about the most powerful newtype ever, IMO it has 2 be Kamile Bidan if u r strong enough 2 shut down an Ace pilot mobile suit thats say sumthing.

Zeon's RedComet
April 1, 2012, 6:49 PM
I'd say it depends on what you're talking about.

Judau has the most Raw newtype power

Kamile has the most potential, and allot of skill to back it up, Haman and Scirocco are up there too.

Amuro was the most ballanced between skill and newtype ability.

eternalmetal
April 15, 2012, 10:20 PM
Judau has the most Raw newtype power

This. By far. He was pretty much a hax character towards the end of Gundam ZZ. Even the best cyber newtypes had significantly less newtype power, and Haman (second to only Judau and probably Kamille) was insignificant compared to his barely developed power. His piloting skills were ridiculously weak in comparison though.

Kamile has the most potential, and allot of skill to back it up, Haman and Scirocco are up there too.

Kamille is probably the best overall. Judau may have tons of raw newtype power, but he doesnt really have much skill to put it to practical use against more mentally sound enemies. Kamille on the other hand was able to develop piloting skills that rivaled Char and Amuro, and a really strong natural newtype ability. Its really a shame his mind fell apart because he definitely would have been unstoppable.

Amuro was the most ballanced between skill and newtype ability.

Would you say that Char has superior operating skill but Amuro makes up for it with stronger newtype abilities? Otherwise I dont think anyone else in the series had as much operating skill as Amuro, who had average at best newtype ability (balanced much more towards piloting skill imo).

Anyone think Kamille could take down Judau with end of Gundam ZZ newtype levels?

zarus
April 16, 2012, 1:11 AM
Would you say that Char has superior operating skill but Amuro makes up for it with stronger newtype abilities? Otherwise I dont think anyone else in the series had as much operating skill as Amuro, who had average at best newtype ability (balanced much more towards piloting skill imo).

After leaving Earth, Amuro was able to crush Char in every single confrontation even before Lalah started powering him up. He was able to shoot bits after maybe 15 seconds' worth of experience, and he was even able to match Char in fencing skill in spite of never having picked up a foil. So basically he's the most skilled ever.

Kamille, on the other hand, consistently misses shots that even Katz is able to make.

Joe
April 16, 2012, 3:09 AM
I have not seen ZZ so I really can't comment there. So as far as I have seen, Scirocco was the most powerful newtype by far. His piloting skills were great, but he relied too much on his personal designs to basically do the fighting for him. So his skill is lacking. But he was able to complete rip apart someone else's psyche! Impressive.

TigalloDeltaG
April 16, 2012, 6:02 PM
I was talking to someone the other day who said it was banager links (that might be spelled wrong and i'm sorry) which is plain stupid. the only time he reallys does anything is when the NTD kicks in and that's not really even him fighting. I would have to say Amuro takes the cake.

RX-0
April 16, 2012, 8:12 PM
Amuro is probably the best, however this is only because Kamille's mind turned to a vegetable. Kamille as a not vegetable is IMO the most powerful newtype.

Amuro Ray
April 16, 2012, 8:46 PM
Well of course I'm the best! ;)

Zeon's RedComet
April 17, 2012, 6:38 PM

I think they where pretty Damn close in piloting skill come CCA, but Char was pretty weak newtype powerwise, even more so than Amuro who was pretty average even with his Newtype prowess.

But yeah Amuro bested him a little with skill even though I don't like to admit it.

Zechs36
April 17, 2012, 10:53 PM
Kamille as a not vegetable is IMO the most powerful newtype.

Until you bring Fa in to the mix!

Exia
April 17, 2012, 11:04 PM
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Newtype

Canon-wise, the most powerful Newtype pilot is often said to be Judau Ashta of Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, the pilot of the titular MS. Though he is inexperienced and young, Judau exhibits the highest amount of raw Newtype ability and energy of almost any UC protagonist.

Judau is the most powerful Newtype. "If Kamille wasn't..." doesn't matter, the fact is that Kamille IS a vegatable and when he does recover he chooses to NOT use his newtype powers and instead becomes a doctor. Even when Judau is in his 60s he still pilots a MS when needed. Kamille wussed out, you don't just take power and throw it all away because YOU have an issue. If throwing yourself into battle at the cost of your soul is going to save millions then you throw youself out there.

TwilightKing
April 18, 2012, 7:54 AM
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Banagher_Links Read his skills and abilities. (His brainwaves are displayed to reach supernatural levels (even by the standards of Newtypes in general), which, combined with the Unicorn Gundam's extensive psycho frame, are able to manafest themselves physically. They are shown to have enough power to move or destroy nearby solid objects and, eventually, enable the use of the Full Armor Unicorn's shields as remote weapons, despite their apparent lack of any means of propulsion. Upon mastering both the NT-D and Banagher's own powers, over time the psycho frame of the Unicorn Gundam changes from red to green, responding to the growing magnitude of his Newtype ability.)

thwalker13
April 18, 2012, 9:16 AM
That's pretty insane. I hadn't read about Banagher before. If he could get his raw skills to match that of Amuro, then he'd essentially be unbeatable.

But back on topic. I havn't watched ZZ yet so I know zip about Judau. But in terms of skill, I'd give my vote to Amuro. He's more experienced and is more aware of what's going on around him. Potential goes to Kamille. If he'd grow up and quit being a stubborn brat. Then he could be an amazing pilot and New Type.

zarus
April 21, 2012, 2:01 PM
If he hadn't gone after Scirocco at the end of Zeta and just let him retreat, he wouldn't have gone up against a mobile suit that he couldn't defeat legitimately and been forced to ram him, putting him in range of his mind-rape powers. At this point, Scirocco had lost his army and was back to being a Jupiter Fleet captain, he wasn't a threat to anyone anymore.

CKai Cydek
April 21, 2012, 3:51 PM
But back on topic. I havn't watched ZZ yet so I know zip about Judau. But in terms of skill, I'd give my vote to Amuro. He's more experienced and is more aware of what's going on around him. Potential goes to Kamille. If he'd grow up and quit being a stubborn brat. Then he could be an amazing pilot and New Type.

If it's Newtype power we're talking about, then Banagher or Judau take the cake. Judau's Newtype presence in particular is extremely powerful - when he once let his anger get the best of him, he let off a psychic aura that nearly made Haman herself pee her panties & sent her away crying. Really.

If we're talking piloting prowess, then my vote goes to Amuro, every time. He's fought through & survived more major conflicts than any other character in the UC (though in AGE, Flit could possibly surpass this record), created a miracle shortly before he went AWOL (or died, depending on your beliefs), and he doesn't even need a Mobile Suit to kick ass: he fenced against Char pretty well, beat the crap out of him in CCA (inside and outside his Gundam), and he crippled Buran's Asshimar, something both Camille AND Char couldn't do even working together, forcing it to retreat and he did it without a Mobile Suit!

As an aside, in the Super Robot Wars series of games, Amuro is regarded as a living legend by all the other Gundam pilots, UC or otherwise. Any mech he pilots turns into a dodgy killing machine.

Yeah, he's that badass.

swark34
October 4, 2012, 8:02 AM
Amuro Ray hands down

Amuro Ray
October 4, 2012, 10:38 AM
Go on... No really, go on.

Shin Starlord
October 4, 2012, 11:00 AM
I don't mean to flatter Amuro above me, but he is the best NewType. Look at him in the Nu Gundam. If anyone is meant to better Amuro, it would be Char, because he always knows what he's doing.

Gundamswag
October 4, 2012, 11:18 AM
I don't really care who's the most powerful, because Amuro will always be the most awesome.

Shin Starlord
October 4, 2012, 1:03 PM
I don't really care who's the most powerful, because Amuro will always be the most awesome.

Maybe, but the one that can use his NewType abilities best to his advantage shall always be Char.

Deathscythe!
October 4, 2012, 1:34 PM
Be entreated to disregard the facts! (Screw the facts!)

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091015180106/gundam/images/8/8f/Uso_Ewin.jpg

This guy. This dreadful guy.

Don't care about the others.

This guy.

Why hasn't he even been considered yet ?

:C

Hadosan
October 4, 2012, 3:37 PM
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Newtype

Judau is the most powerful Newtype. "If Kamille wasn't..." doesn't matter, the fact is that Kamille IS a vegatable and when he does recover he chooses to NOT use his newtype powers and instead becomes a doctor. Even when Judau is in his 60s he still pilots a MS when needed. Kamille wussed out, you don't just take power and throw it all away because YOU have an issue. If throwing yourself into battle at the cost of your soul is going to save millions then you throw youself out there.
yes but the point is different Judau went to Jupiter colony were they put you in the best job for your ability that would be a MS pilot for Judau were Kamille lived on earth were people are free to make decisions for themselves and not using your newtype powers doesn't mean you don't have them it just your not developing them like Amuro in zeta his newtype powers weren't in use between the two shows he still jumps in an newer MS and still kicked ass in it despite not having piloted a MS for years

Hadosan
October 4, 2012, 4:15 PM
Amuro- has a great balance of newtype powers and piloting skills and has out matched stronger newtypes like Lala who had much more power than himself

Char- has newtype powers but likes to rely on his natural piloting skills and is very well the best pilot who ever lived (he uses his newtype powers as a weapon and only sees them as such with this mind set his power will never go past the point of supernatural like it has with many other newtype)

Kamille- is a really weak pilot but has an overwhelmingly amount of newtype power so much that in a vegetative state he can mind link with nearly any one he wishes

Judau- has natural piloting skills but is weak to seeing the obvious head strong to put himself in the worst situations and yells at little girls like puru he also has a massive amount of newtype powers but it's unfocused and he can't put 2 and 2 together he will never be as good in any category as the others because of this one fatal flaw

Uso- bitch bitch bitch my girlfriend just betrayed us to join her mother lets save her bitch bitch bitch my girlfriend just betrayed us to join her mother and activate the angel halo bitch bitch bitch stupid wheel MS always up in my grill bitch bitch bitch I was put in any kids dream at one point and had a naked bubble bath with a hotty bitch bitch bitch everyone dies around me (I just hate Uso)

Seabook- My series was cut into a movie it's not long enough to gauge my newtype powers

Banager- my gundam will glow green to show off how my newtype powers have grown just like Amuro's did at the end of CCA

Heero and Garrod : locked on
Heero : firing
Garrod : firing microwave cannon
kills all newtypes on the list non-newtype people win because I could care less about who is the better newtype
Xrounder and innovator (seed mode) are not newtypes so i didn't put people like that on this
and I hate haman she is a bitch not worth my time

Deathscythe!
October 4, 2012, 5:09 PM
Heero : firing
Garrod : firing microwave cannon
kills all newtypes on the list non-newtype people win because I could care less about who is the better newtype
Xrounder and innovator (seed mode) are not newtypes so i didn't put people like that on this
and I hate haman she is a bitch not worth my time

Might have been stated too harshly (and therefore be advised to alter the words applied right away; for your own sake), but it partially reflects my opinion concerning with Newtypes.
You seem to have forgotten to add Domon finishing them off with his last, vanquishing movement.

Yet I am still fond of Usso.

Shin Starlord
October 4, 2012, 5:42 PM
I hate haman she is a bitch not worth my time

Just saw that now... And I can't agree... Haman's the manliest woman in any Gundam series...

Deathscythe!
October 4, 2012, 5:51 PM
Just saw that now... And I can't agree... Haman's the manliest woman in any Gundam series...

Unreasonably, haman is sexy and strong (yet surpassed/transcended/exceeded by Usso.)

Shin Starlord
October 5, 2012, 5:32 AM
I meant manly in a good way.

Sexy, strong, yes. As powerful as the main protagonist, no.

However, if the protagonists did not have those ghosts to guide them, what could have happened?

Scirocco vs Kamille at the end of Zeta, for example. Scirocco would have beaten Kamille.

swark34
October 5, 2012, 6:10 AM
I must advise you to check out 08 ms team, there is a gorilla i mean woman on there named Karen Joshua, i thought she was a man till she opened her mouth

Shin Starlord
October 5, 2012, 7:21 AM
Don't misunderstand, I meant manly in terms of personality, not pysical appearence.

swark34
October 5, 2012, 7:29 AM
lol o my bad srry about that, id rather say that shes a leader of men , in a male dominated world called war and mobile suits.

Hadosan
October 6, 2012, 4:06 AM
Might have been stated too harshly (and therefore be advised to alter the words applied right away; for your own sake), but it partially reflects my opinion concerning with Newtypes.
You seem to have forgotten to add Domon finishing them off with his last, vanquishing movement.

Yet I am still fond of Usso.

ok
Domon :This hand of mine is BURNING RED!(enter theme music)
Heero : firing (stop theme music)
Domon : Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory!(restart theme music)
Garrod : firing microwave cannon (stop theme music and enter new age techno)
Domon : ERUPTING BURNING FINGER!(stop techno and restart theme music)
kills all newtypes [ Domon : heat end]on the list non-newtype people win because I could care less about who is the better newtype
and I hate haman she is a (manipulative person who uses a child to obtain power that she could not obtain herself and spends to much time to gain the effection of one BOY and could give a rats ass about her fellow soldier who would have and have given there life and soul to her) not worth my time

Deathscythe!
October 6, 2012, 8:07 AM
ok
Domon :This hand of mine is BURNING RED!(enter theme music)
Heero : firing (stop theme music)
Domon : Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory!(restart theme music)
Garrod : firing microwave cannon (stop theme music and enter new age techno)
Domon : ERUPTING BURNING FINGER!(stop techno and restart theme music)
kills all newtypes [ Domon : heat end]on the list non-newtype people win because I could care less about who is the better newtype
and I hate haman she is a (manipulative person who uses a child to obtain power that she could not obtain herself and spends to much time to gain the effection of one BOY and could give a rats ass about her fellow soldier who would have and have given there life and soul to her) not worth my time

By impeaching her of abusing a child, You mean Puru/Ple, don't you? Well, remember them being enhanced, therefore they're no "geniune" beings.
Yet still, you're right about that- the required power she attains by exploiting a child.

Jae102
October 6, 2012, 6:15 PM
I thought it was Kamille but yeahBanagher is up there too. But I wonder if Kamille would be stronger if he had the Unicorn Gundam.

Hadosan
October 16, 2012, 12:28 PM
By impeaching her of abusing a child, You mean Puru/Ple, don't you? Well, remember them being enhanced, therefore they're no "geniune" beings.
Yet still, you're right about that- the required power she attains by exploiting a child.
Well puru herself was a natural newtype and the ple (puru) clones were cyber newtypes
but yeah it's not just the Puru's who she used Mineva even tho she is the heir to the zeon throne she was still a child and Haman pumped her full of a false ideology saying it was all for her and in the end she would have the earth Mineva was used by Haman to bring the zeon forces together since most were loyal to the Zabi family were in the end if Haman had taken the earth she is not one of those people who just gives up power she takes it she would of killed or had removed Mineva if she won

Tamerlano
January 11, 2013, 11:07 PM
I'd give it to Hathaway. Just because.

NoZakuBoy
January 12, 2013, 8:56 AM
I haven't seen Quess mentioned at all. I know most folks hate her, but she does get an honorable mention as far as powerful newtypes go. Considering how fast her abilities developed, she could have been a real problem for Amuro if she was actually trained and not just Char's tool.

RuinedExia18
March 2, 2013, 11:39 PM
My vote lies within two potentially overlooked characters. Lalah and Rhidde Marcenas.

jaster-jesek
March 20, 2013, 1:56 AM
I think people severely underestimate Lala, Haman and Quess. Although they didn't do much, I think they are semi-officially considered the strongest of the new types.

Ryutosuke
January 29, 2015, 11:13 PM
I'd give it to Seabook Arno. The guy destroyed three mobile suits in his first flight.