PDA

View Full Version : RG Freedom?

Celestio
March 22, 2012, 10:14 PM
Hey!

I planned to buy a RG freedom after seeing how cool it is but I am concerned whether does RG need to be painted at all?
To me, they are actually v detailed but just not sure whether is it advisable to repaint them? or it would be fine to just leave it as it is?

Panel lining is a must though :)

squeam
March 23, 2012, 6:23 AM
No painting necessary on the Real Grade line. So many little parts, perfectly seperated into multiple colors. Heck, I didn't even panel line Aile Strike and it still looks awesome!

thwalker13
March 23, 2012, 7:36 AM
Squeam is right. No painting is needed for the RG kits.

gaspar
March 23, 2012, 5:47 PM
All I've done so far is panel line my RGs and they look very cool!

Freedom
March 25, 2012, 9:40 PM
yea RG definitely an awesome series! Am looking forward to collect all of them (currently only possess Freedom) :)

thwalker13
March 25, 2012, 10:24 PM
I'm looking forward to getting the Strike and Skygrasper. I'm also planning on getting the RX78 to replace my decade old HG kit.

Freedom
April 3, 2012, 3:54 AM
I'm looking forward to getting the Strike and Skygrasper. I'm also planning on getting the RX78 to replace my decade old HG kit.

Yup! me too! Im aiming at collecting all the RGs though... (maybe that sounds kinda crazy) given 1/144 model kits is more friendly in terms of space to my cabinet.
I definitely gonna grab RG Strike and Skygasper after my payday this month :) they looks cool~

Exia
April 3, 2012, 4:03 AM
Yup! me too! Im aiming at collecting all the RGs though... (maybe that sounds kinda crazy) given 1/144 model kits is more friendly in terms of space to my cabinet.
I definitely gonna grab RG Strike and Skygasper after my payday this month :) they looks cool~

If you keep building models in the 1/144 scale, you may be eligible for recruitment into the "1/144 Corps"!

Freedom
April 3, 2012, 4:55 AM
If you keep building models in the 1/144 scale, you may be eligible for recruitment into the "1/144 Corps"!

haha im actually approaching there right now :P